What's new

Why Pakistan might be about to side with Saudi Arabia against Iran

Judging by our split opinion we are getting on here concerning Saudis and Iran

I’m beginning to think maybe Pakistan government officials have got the sane problem amongst themselves
Isn't that what our security agencies are for?

They should know better than us and advise accordingly, there is definitely some shady links with Iran here, but nothing definitive.

How to deal with them? They'll decide that, it will depend on if Iran co-operates.

But fuelling sectarian violence in our borders, as claimed by some here, is crossing a red-line, and should be taken seriously.

The Gulf countries are far closer to India than Iran is.

No country would risk harming their relations with India, a country with nearly a fifth of the world's population, to appease Pakistan on the basis of "Muslim Brotherhood".
Are you serious? Unlike Iran, no Arab country has a defence pact with India.

Pakistan must remain neutral when it comes to Riyadh-Najd regime or Iran. When it comes to Baluchistan, Pakistan must establish a coordinated effort with Iran and Afghanistan. By creating a committee to resolve outstanding issues with both countries, avenues of mutual benefits can be sought and realized. When Pakistan has cemented ties with both countries, there will be real progress made on both ends. As Pakistan must bring CPEC to fruition and this requires careful diplomacy with both Iran and Afghanistan.

A state that successfully establishes cordial relations with it's immediate neighbors, shall be the state that ultimately dominates it's economic growth. And it is imperative that Pakistan pushes ahead with growing economically with sustained pace.

Are you serious? Unlike Iran, no Arab country has a defence pact with India.
I'm not sure if we have a defense pact with India, but I am sure there are Arab countries with defense ties to India. I checked only Saudi Arabia but feel free to check others in your spare time:

It would be more advisable if remain neutral. But recent attack's inside Balochistan don't look promising. Iran needs to do more for peacekeeping.
That would be pathetic advice. There is no room for placating Iran by looking out for good neighborliness. The hemorrhage in Balochistan is costing Pakistan life and limb. Opportunity costs are massive. The Western alignment of CPEC was supposed to be instrumental in uplifting Balochistan economically and integrating it with the national mainstream. It has not happened and Baloch militancy is ensuring it won't for the foreseeable future. If a sanctuary could be snatched from the terrorists, or wage sub-conventional war on its backer (increasing costs as a deterrent), why should Pakistan not do it? For God's sake, the time for diplomacy is long gone. Diplomacy does not work with a state that considers you weak. I mean a country like Iran that is the punching bag of everyone from the West, to the Arabs, to the Israelis thinks Pakistan is weak and can be hurt to improve its own economic prospects (attracting Chinese investment interest from Pakistan). Nations go to actual wars for far less!

Pakistan must remain neutral when it comes to Riyadh-Najd regime or Iran. When it comes to Baluchistan, Pakistan must establish a coordinated effort with Iran and Afghanistan. By creating a committee to resolve outstanding issues with both countries, avenues of mutual benefits can be sought and realized. When Pakistan has cemented ties with both countries, there will be real progress made on both ends. As Pakistan must bring CPEC to fruition and this requires careful diplomacy with both Iran and Afghanistan.

A state that successfully establishes cordial relations with it's immediate neighbors, shall be the state that ultimately dominates it's economic growth. And it is imperative that Pakistan pushes ahead with growing economically with sustained pace.
As usual, living in a lalaland, a world of fantasy and wishful thinking. Offering the other cheek to an enemy nation in the hopes it would have mercy finally!

The definition of insanity is well known. Folks like you sir offer the same advice over and over and it is costing the country and its security forces life and limb (and then some). Have mercy on your own country, please! Pakistan should take all actions to deter Iran that is not a friend to it, rather a competitor and an enemy (showed beyond the figment of any doubt now).

I'm not sure if we have a defense pact with India, but I am sure there are Arab countries with defense ties to India. I checked only Saudi Arabia but feel free to check others in your spare time:

Yet these countries are not harboring BLF terrorists or RAW field offices on their land unlike yours. I was hoping you'd comment. My other thread was closed and I couldn't engage you there.

Last edited:
Isn't that what our security agencies are for?

They should know better than us and advise accordingly, there is definitely some shady links with Iran here, but nothing definitive.

How to deal with them? They'll decide that, it will depend on if Iran co-operates.

But fuelling sectarian violence in our borders, as claimed by some here, is crossing a red-line, and should be taken seriously.

You can have all the intel in the world It will not help us if it’s not acted upon only shelved away

Take this filthy Indian naval officer we caught in Baluchistan with Iranians passport. That was unbelievable of Iran, That was our smoking gun, it faced no penalty’s from us and amazingly Iran just brushed it away saying it’s not there problem, and will not even discuss or listen to our concerns on india role in Iran against us.

I’m afraid, sectarian does play its part is how Iran recruits it’s peoples. We either use our force or proxies to hit them very hard to stop or listen.

i

Yet these countries are not harboring BLF terrorists or RAW field offices on their land unlike yours. I was hoping you'd comment. My other thread was closed and I couldn't engage you there.
You could always mention me when you want to talk to me. And you can always find me in the Iranian Chill Thread.

Have you considered that it's probably because they share no borders with Pakistan? Has this idea remotely occurred to you that BLF and RAW cannot cross borders into those countries?

Judging by our split opinion we are getting on here concerning Saudis and Iran

I’m beginning to think maybe Pakistan government officials have got the sane problem amongst themselves
basically, the sectarian element is the problem. For few, loyalty to sect/religion trumps loyalty to the nation. This is what happens when national identity is based solely on religion. When a nation in itself is not deemed sacrosanct (rather a religious ideological project to be taken to shores of some vague completion), loyalty to it is the first and foremost is not considered a civic duty, then all citizens deem religious identities to be more important than the national one (this holds true for all, not only a single sect).

Last edited:
You could always mention me when you want to talk to me. And you can always find me in the Iranian Chill Thread.

Have you considered that it's probably because they share no borders with Pakistan? Has this idea remotely occurred to you that BLF and RAW cannot cross borders into those countries?
Those countries have historically stood with us against the Indians (unlike the khomeinist regime that stabbed us in the back - no complaints with the Shah-ist Iran - when a bankrupting India was on the verge of being sanctioned for rights violations in IoJK in the early 90's courtesy an OIC diplomatic initiative). The GCC Arabs have only changed their orientation recently since we allowed a void to develop back in 2016 by choosing neutrality in the Yemen conflict where a legitimate government was overthrown by rebels (I was also one who opposed that intervention back then). The void our vacillation, nigh, outright insensitivity towards the GCC interests created was fully exploited by our nemesis India. What you say is the consequence of a self-inflicted error. Time to correct it since even such a gesture on our part did not make Iran mend its ways towards us. Kulbhushan Jadhav was caught entering Balochistan on an IRANIAN PASSPORT (he was based in Chahbahar, the hub of Indian mischief in Iran).

Those countries have historically stood with us against the Indians (unlike the khomeinist regime that stabbed us in the back - no complaints with the Shah-ist Iran - when a bankrupting India was on the verge of being sanctioned for rights violations in IoJK in the early 90's courtesy an OIC diplomatic initiative). The GCC Arabs have only changed their orientation recently since we allowed a void to develop back in 2016 by choosing neutrality in the Yemen conflict where a legitimate government was overthrown by rebels (I was also one who opposed that intervention back then). The void our vacillation, nigh, outright insensitivity towards the GCC interests created was fully exploited by our nemesis India. What you say is the consequence of a self-inflicted error. Time to correct it since even such a gesture on our part did not make Iran mend its ways towards us. Kulbhushan Jadhav was caught entering Balochistan on an IRANIAN PASSPORT (he was based in Chahbahar, the hub of Indian mischief in Iran).
A counterfeited Iranian passport. State-level actors can counterfeit passports. Not to mention that even Afghan refugees have been found to have counterfeited Iranian passports. Does this concept go above your head?
Because apparently you expected BLF and RAW to cross border into countries that you share no borders with.

Don't you guys claim for like every month that you have fenced your side of the border? You've been talking about fencing your side for ages. Because if you have fenced your borders with us and you're still experiencing so much insurgency and security issues, then you guys are either grossly incompetent or your problem is not from our side of the border.

A counterfeited Iranian passport. State level actors can counterfeit passports. Not to mention that even Afghans have been found to have counterfeited Iranian passports. Does this concept go above your head?
Because apparently you expected BLF and RAW to cross border into countries that you share no borders with.

Don't you guys claim for like every month that you have fenced your side of the border? You've been talking about fencing your side for ages. Because if you have fenced your borders with us and you're still experiencing so much insurgency and security issues, then you guys are either grossly incompetent or your problem is not from our side of the border.
What did your government do after a "counterfeited" Iranian passport was detected on an Indian intelligence operative? First off, the fencing on the Iranian border is not complete, even when it would be, there would still be infiltration considering the fencing is not a hi-tech sensor laid smart fence. Tunnels could be made under the fence to move men and materials. Israel with all its technological might still gets infiltration from Gaza every now and then. All it takes from insurgents is a determination to circumvent these obstacles. PS. no one claimed that the entire BLF cadre is based out of Iran (strawman logical fallacy). Iran is, however, a sanctuary for its leadership cadre, a training ground for young recruits, and a place where foot soldiers can fall back to when the going gets tough.

FYI, even Iraq sponsored militancy in Balochistan during the '70s. Did Iraq share a border with Pakistan? My expectations are based on historical evidence/precedent.

Last edited:
Cockroach sahab all the terrorist's run back to Iran every single time they kill our soldiers for a reason. How can that possibly be our incompetence if they hide in YOUR country that you already claim to be free of terrorism because of security and development (both are bullshit. Iranian nuclear scientists get killed by robot machine guns in Tehran, Iran top general got killed by a drone like some random Houthi dipshit plus Iranian Balochistan is poorer than the rest of Iran than Pakistani Baloch is from the rest of Pak)
Do they teleport? How can they end up in our side of the border if you have fenced your borders with us?
Shouldn't there be some sort of logical relation between the frequency of such incidents and fencing the border? Shouldn't fencing the border reduce the number of these incidents even if not entirely finished yet?

Those were done by some of the world's most sophisticated intelligence agencies cooperating together. You are comparing NSA, CIA and Mossad with a bunch of Baluch insurgents? For real? lol

What did your government do after a "counterfeited" Iranian passport was detected on an Indian intelligence operative? First off, the fencing on the Iranian border is not complete, even when it would be, there would still be infiltration considering the fencing is not a hi-tech sensor laid smart fence. Tunnels could be made under the fence to move men and materials. Israel with all its technological might still gets infiltration from Gaza every now and then. All it takes from insurgents is a determination to circumvent these obstacles. PS. no one claimed that the entire BLF cadre is based out of Iran (strawman logical fallacy). Iran is, however, a sanctuary for its leadership cadre and a place where foot soldiers can fall back to when the going gets tough.

FYI, even Iraq sponsored militancy in Balochistan during the '70s. Did Iraq share a border with Pakistan? My expectations are based on empirical evidence and knowledge of my own nation's history.
I think you are refuting your own claims. If you can't control your borders even when fenced, how do you expect us to control ours? LOL It's not like BLF has headquarters in Iran.

Kurdish separatists have official headquarters in Iraqi Kurdistan and have officially declared war on Iran and continue to attack our soldiers and posts at the border and yet we don't blame our own internal security problem on Iraqi Kurdistan and whine like b*tches about how they hate us like you do all the time against Iranians.

And what should our government do about some agent using a counterfeited Iranian passport?

Yes I'm saying if Israelis can plant robot machineguns in your capital cities and kill the most educated people in your entire country then refrain from lecturing Pakistanis on our security situation being the cause of this insurgency because that clearly is not the reason and it's also not the reason they hide In iran lol
It wasn't in the capital. It was kilometres away from the capital on a road near Damavand. A different city in the province of Tehran.

And he was nowhere close to being the most educated person in our country. And he was assassinated by some of the world's most sophisticated intelligence services, not a bunch of rag tag insurgents like your case.

A counterfeited Iranian passport. State-level actors can counterfeit passports. Not to mention that even Afghan refugees have been found to have counterfeited Iranian passports. Does this concept go above your head?

RAW started to send spies to Pakistan and Kulbhushanwas one of them. Jadav went to Chabahar disguised as trader with the named passport of Hussain Mubarik Patel.From Chabahar, Iran and Pakistan has open border so anyone can cross the border so Jadavdid. According to his confession videos, he was involved in financing the terrorist organizations in Pakistan including BLA,TTPand others to destabilize Pakistan and Baluchistan. But, the main objective was to sabotage the project of the investment of 65 billion dollar of china into Pakistan. However, he was spotted around 2010 then ISI which is known as intelligence agency sent there people in balouch separatist and they got the trust of Jadav. ISI was fully aware of the movements of Kulbhushan in Pakistan but didn’t want to arrest him.

Back
Top Bottom