What's new

Why Pakistan might be about to side with Saudi Arabia against Iran

Forget this Saudis and Yemen problem

Have you ever wondered why this brother Muslim neighbour of yours Iran has let in our arch enemy india for chabhar port on other dodgy deals to come out.

When you have answers these questions , please bash the Saudis as much as you like
We have more issues with Indian spies and Indian trolls on pdf then we do with Iran. Currently hordes of Baluchis are coming from India and Afghanistan, fully trained and armed, Iran has nothing to do with it.

I was about to make a rant but then I read “Dream”, This made me cool.

Iran = Israel.

Jews are the worst scums on this planet. They always have some sort of issues with others due to their backward faith.

Iran is a Franchise of Jews, Working remotely against the Strongest states that possess threat to Israel.

Why would a normal Irani fisherman want to harm his own blood (Arab/West Pak) while we share similar faith, Ideology and history.

Irani Mullahs fuel hatred in Islam by the tool of sectarianism under the command of Jews who are based in Irani Gov.
Saudi Arabia's top cleric has said Iran's leaders are "not Muslims", a day after Iran's supreme leader denounced the management of the Hajj pilgrimage.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-37287434
Under this formula, Saudi religious scholars’ anti-Shia rhetoric documented in this report sometimes rises to the level of hate speech or incitement to hatred or discrimination. Other statements by Saudi religious scholars documented in this report do not rise to the level of hate speech or incitement to hatred or discrimination but nevertheless should be publicly repudiated and counteracted by Saudi authorities. Given the influence and reach of these scholars, these public anti-Shia statements are instrumental in Saudi Arabia’s enforcement of a system of discrimination against Shia citizens. This discrimination occurs in various areas, including refusal to permit Saudi Shia to build houses of worship outside limited Shia-majority areas, the imposition of a justice system that often displays anti-Shia bias, and an education curriculum that stigmatizes Shia religious beliefs and practices.
https://www.hrw.org/report/2017/09/26/they-are-not-our-brothers/hate-speech-saudi-officials#
not exactly one-sided is it? (not that Iranian regime is perfect they also have many issues)

One thing Muslims around the globe should do is first and foremost
Stop calling Muslims Kaffir, this breeds a lot of issues

Last edited:
I was about to make a rant but then I read “Dream”, This made me cool.

Iran = Israel.

Jews are the worst scums on this planet. They always have some sort of issues with others due to their backward faith.

Iran is a Franchise of Jews, Working remotely against the Strongest states that possess threat to Israel.

Why would a normal Irani fisherman want to harm his own blood (Arab/West Pak) while we share similar faith, Ideology and history.

Irani Mullahs fuel hatred in Islam by the tool of sectarianism under the command of Jews who are based in Irani Gov.
What rubbish is this Indian crap, Israel=India.

Saudis have come to discus Afghanistan and how to control the Talibs and perhaps to beg help from Pakistan regarding the Yemen debacle. But they aren't getting any help from Pakistan, we have bigger issues with Afghanistan and India and must remain focused. The Palestinian is more deserving of Pakistan's support than the Arab war of stupidity in Yemen.

Easy answer, the 1979 revolution which saw the installation of an ideology that seeks to expand and sees any non-shia as an enemy.

Shah didn't have any of this evangelical shia baggage.

& yet post-revolution Iran supported Sunni Palestinians and their cause against Israel, has had tense relations with the Shia majority Azerbaijan, extended support to Zaidi Shias in Yemen even though Zaidi ideology stands against the Shia ideology followed by Iran.

I am not saying your answer is incorrect but this well runs much deeper than that, on all sides.

Speculative articles testing Pakistan's foreign policy resolve are a routine. Illogical to suggest Pakistan would take anyone's side but her own given how deeply entrenched the said countries lie in Pakistan's own operative way.

The delicate balancing act can be best admired when chanced upon partisans of both camps, as being complacent in her neutrality.

Unfortunately, the delicate balancing act comes at a fairly high cost, internal instability bartered for stable foreign policy. Pakistan will continue to make sacrifices than be caught up at any junction or crossroads of this inherited human conflict.

No we need good public unity..i am surprised how a nation that believe in corruption and racism exists..it is because of blood sacrifice of the few..otherwise this country would have ended soon

Leader cant do anything without public supprt

We need to learn from indians..there unity despite their different culture langauage and ethnicity should be a lesson for us
Unless u want dictatorship

But dictatorship when fall the effects are really bad..
How do we promote unity, all political parties play ethnic, sectarian, language, religious cards and are all treacherous. They are all blackmailers. How can we promote unity with this system. I'm really concerned..

How do we promote unity, all political parties play ethnic, sectarian, language, religious cards and are all treacherous. They are all blackmailers. How can we promote unity with this system. I'm really concerned..

As Allah SWT in Quran Pak guides us (paraphrasing), invite everyone concerned to initiate dialogue on what is common between all. This was, I believe, guidance for starting a dialogue with Kufar. I strongly believe it would have more success with starting a dialogue with all the Musim sects.

As Allah SWT in Quran Pak guides us (paraphrasing), invite everyone concerned to initiate dialogue on what is common between all. This was, I believe, guidance for starting a dialogue with Kufar. I strongly believe it would have more success with starting a dialogue with all the Musim sects.
Pakistan is honestly a blessing, its creation and survival againt odds , we have been saves from a terrible terrible fate. Millions of people died during birth of this country and continue to do so in safeguarding it.

Need to promote politicians that are patriotic. Get rid of dynastical politics who have ruined everything. Pak in 60's was developing so rapidly that, Karachi was being compared to New York and London. Treacherous politicians then broke the country and destroyed the country and here we are today. 😓

We are not like other states, we were created on basis of an ideology not language/ethnicity. We must realise the importance of this before it is too late ...

We cant
As all main stream parties are ethnic parties
Be it ANP, MQM, PPPP or PMLN
All are pure ethnic langauage based parties

Pakistan is honestly a blessing, its creation and survival againt odds , we have been saves from a terrible terrible fate. Millions of people died during birth of this country and continue to do so in safeguarding it.

Need to promote politicians that are patriotic. Get rid of dynastical politics who have ruined everything. Pak in 60's was developing so rapidly that, Karachi was being compared to New York and London. Treacherous politicians then broke the country and destroyed the country and here we are today. 😓

We are not like other states, we were created on basis of an ideology not language/ethnicity. We must realise the importance of this before it is too late ...
The disaster of 2000s has led to punjab becoming bastion of ethnic politics..
The punjab of the past was national party now its an ethnic party(PMLN)

Just execute those who participate in anti-state activities, no time for this bullshit

We cant
As all main stream parties are ethnic parties
Be it ANP, MQM, PPPP or PMLN
All are pure ethnic langauage based parties

The disaster of 2000s has led to punjab becming bastion of ethnic politics..
The punjab of the past was national party now its an ethnic party(PMLN)

That's why I strongly believe we need to dissolve the current setup and have a presidential system, it's the only way. Jinnah strongly advocated for this because he knew that people would exploit divisions.

Jinnah also said these divisions make us slaves to Hinduvta, he was 100% right

It will be foolish for the establishment to jeopardize its own security and image for this terrorist country that has dug its own grave by exporting barbaric ideology that still plagues the Muslim world. Siding with them means endorsing butchering and starvation of the poorest Arab nation. We cannot expect any better from them but we at least have some moral standards.

It will be foolish for the establishment to jeopardize its own security and image for this terrorist country that has dug its own grave by exporting barbaric ideology that still plagues the Muslim world. Siding with them means endorsing butchering and starvation of the poorest Arab nation. We cannot expect any better from them but we at least have some moral standards.
I think they're reforming ofcourse past deeds were devastating for the Muslim world

Taking sides is a bad idea, a very bad idea. Little the Islamic world realizes that the west thrives on divide & rule. If any Pak should play a role to bring them close.

Our agencies need to be more active on both sides of the border. We need to finish building border fence, build forts, install surveillance cameras and use drones to monitor the border. Once we do that, we will prevent terrorist attempts to cross the border.

Back
Top Bottom