What's new

Why Pakistan might be about to side with Saudi Arabia against Iran

And those Muslims still support India, this is the difference. They still call themselves Indian and want to remain Indian.

I have thousands of Indian Muslim patients.
Yes they call themselves Indian by birth and what choice do they have . It’s their country.
Arabs living in Israel call themselves Israeli and I have a few of those as well.
Ask them now if they are proud of being an Indian and look at their silence ….

I have thousands of Indian Muslim patients.
Yes they call themselves Indian by birth and what choice do they have . It’s their country.
Arabs living in Israel call themselves Israeli and I have a few of those as well.
Ask them now if they are proud of being an Indian and look at their silence ….
That's a strong sign of unity.

Disunity would be pushing for sectarian goals.

I think this is the best in the interest of Pakistan to join Saudi camp. We should send our army there,. Saudi will take care of financial problems, there is opportunity to get tens of thousands of jobs, We should make clear policy and stand with Saudi Arabia in this difficult times . Iran is suffering sanctions. We will not get anything by joining Iranian camp but there are many benefits to join Saudi & western camp . Don't act as fragile state of neutral policy. We must take decision in the best interest of Pakistan.
I agree with you.

It would be more advisable if remain neutral. But recent attack's inside Balochistan don't look promising. Iran needs to do more for peacekeeping.
No we can't. Iran has shown its true colors. Iran is hosting entire RAW network and is fully behind BLA, BRA and other scumbags. I was also of the view that we should remain neutral but not anymore.

Iran knows pakistan cant side with saudis due to internal issues

And it is using this to maximize it benefits from india

Basically india wants to destablaize pakistan and iran joins in to get oil and other shipments...

This is happening because iran knows we cant do shit..

And we all know why cant we do shit..

Thus pakistan is menpower for their syrian and yemeni projects ..cannon fodder young people..

Lack of poltical will to improve and division has led to poor pakistanis are used like this
That would make the only other cuck nation in history besides US, where a small minority has hijacked it's foreign and domestic policy to it's own benefit while harming the nation strategically.

That would make the only other cuck nation in history besides US, where a small minority has hijacked it's foreign and domestic policy to it's own benefit while harming the nation strategically.
It is what it is...

These few rotten apples have done great harm to there community in being a open lackey to a another country capital. Let’s see what’s coming

Forget this Saudis and Yemen problem

Have you ever wondered why this brother Muslim neighbour of yours Iran has let in our arch enemy india for chabhar port on other dodgy deals to come out.

When you have answers these questions , please bash the Saudis as much as you like

This is an important question. Our strategic analysts and political scientists don't concern themselves with in-depth analysis of causal phenomena of Pakistan's diplomatic problems, possibly because more than often they find answers that are not of Pakistani likings. This is not to say that Iran problem is of Pakistan's making but also not to reject the notion. But one must ponder on the question of why a country that once was Pakistan's biggest ally - bigger than China - and was willing to support Pakistan against India suddenly became a troublemaker for Pakistan and cooperative with India?

This is an important question. Our strategic analysts and political scientists don't concern themselves with in-depth analysis of causal phenomena of Pakistan's diplomatic problems, possibly because more than often they find answers that are not of Pakistani likings. This is not to say that Iran problem is of Pakistan's making but also not to reject the notion. But one must ponder on the question of why a country that once was Pakistan's biggest ally - bigger than China - and was willing to support Pakistan against India suddenly became a troublemaker for Pakistan and cooperative with India?
Easy answer, the 1979 revolution which saw the installation of an ideology that seeks to expand and sees any non-shia as an enemy.

Shah didn't have any of this evangelical shia baggage.

Its best for the whole region to end the Zionist-Neocon designed Sunni Vs Shia sectarian conflict and focus on rebuilding and development. Iran and its proxy's have at the same time been used and ravaged by this zionist-necon conspiracy. Peace is in their interest.

Considering current global geo-politics, Pakistan should send more visible support to KSA and UAE against the Houthi. At the same time, back door negotiations with Tehran should be pushed as well. If all key MENA players think and act for the long term......there is benefit for all.

I truly believe that the majority of Iranians are good hard working people and hospitable and kind. ALL neighboring countries should offer them jobs and education for peanuts or free (financially supported by GCC states) and empty out Iran , so its left with the snake mullahs and then Pakistan can pound them without hesitation of affecting all the good people of Iran. Once the job is done , GCC rebuilds Iran and Iranians move back and FINALLY become a normal, peaceful, prosperous and peace loving nation towards their neighbors and the world.

ok, dream rant over , now back to the sad reality we are all in today

yep, I also think about it but honestly no "good" answers on why our relationship turned from good to nuetral-ish

I truly believe that the majority of Iranians are good hard working people and hospitable and kind. ALL neighboring countries should offer them jobs and education for peanuts or free (financially supported by GCC states) and empty out Iran , so its left with the snake mullahs and then Pakistan can pound them without hesitation of affecting all the good people of Iran. Once the job is done , GCC rebuilds Iran and Iranians move back and FINALLY become a normal, peaceful, prosperous and peace loving nation towards their neighbors and the world.

ok, dream rant over , now back to the sad reality we are all in today
I was about to make a rant but then I read “Dream”, This made me cool.

Iran = Israel.

Jews are the worst scums on this planet. They always have some sort of issues with others due to their backward faith.

Iran is a Franchise of Jews, Working remotely against the Strongest states that possess threat to Israel.

Why would a normal Irani fisherman want to harm his own blood (Arab/West Pak) while we share similar faith, Ideology and history.

Irani Mullahs fuel hatred in Islam by the tool of sectarianism under the command of Jews who are based in Irani Gov.

Back
Top Bottom