What's new

EXCLUSIVE: IRGC strike on Mossad base in Iraq targets 10 Israeli operatives, issues regional warning

Why is that house still standing? With a dozen ballistic missile strikes, it should be cratered or multiples of them.

The Mossad compound was constructed using tons of reinforced concrete in order to bolster the super-structure against general bombardment.

The damage to the compound is still total since the images (aside from a few) don't really show the true extent of damage. Many of the missiles fired into the building went straight into it and exploded inside. Meaning, unless they release photos from inside the building itself. We won't really get the full picture although the building is more or less destroyed save for large parts of the super-structure but IRGC never meant to demolish the building. They wanted to kill whomever was inside.

1647486284074.jpeg

The Mossad compound was constructed using tons of reinforced concrete in order to bolster the super-structure against general bombardment.

The damage to the compound is still total since the images (aside from a few) don't really show the true extent of damage. Many of the missiles fired into the building went straight into it and exploded inside. Meaning, unless they release photos from inside the building itself. We won't really get the full picture although the building is more or less destroyed save for large parts of the super-structure but IRGC never meant to demolish the building. They wanted to kill whomever was inside.

View attachment 824795
Are you serious? I feel like this is sarcasm.

Are you serious? I feel like this is sarcasm.

Sorry, I don't follow.

There's nothing for me to be sarcastic about. It's not a guarantee that a bomb will level a building especially one that is specially constructed. But the pictures are damning, idk what else to add.

Sorry, I don't follow.

There's nothing for me to be sarcastic about. It's not a guarantee that a bomb will level a building especially one that is specially constructed. But the pictures are damning, idk what else to add.
You are telling me that 12 ballistic missile attacks led to all this...? I'm impressed you can actually attack a building with all the walls, columns and even roofs mostly intact.
erbil-attack-irgc-house-kurdish-businessman.jpg

Erbil-Attack-12-ballistic-missiles-were-fired-at-the-US.jpg

You are telling me that 12 ballistic missile attacks led to all this...? I'm impressed you can actually attack a building with all the walls, columns and even roofs mostly intact.

Wasnt 12. 6-9 more likely. They even reinforced the dirt the site was built on with concrete underneath to absorb the shockwave of a bomb/CM/BM attack. Photos are available online.

If you learn basic engineering you will understand the forms of super concrete available. Hence why Natanz has a 20 foot concrete reinforcement slab underneath the dirt over the underground part of the centrifuge halls. To protect against aerial bombardment.

Also F-110 has a Mach 2+ re entry speed and they may have used thermobaric warhead based on initial explosions plumes in order to kill personnel.

As we saw with Al-Assad what was reinforced (concrete bunkers) survived even if there was damage inside. And what wasn’t reinforced ie the ground, hangers, mess halls, structural tents, were obliterated.

As TheImmortal correctly stated, the objective was to kill those residing in the building during the strike. Not to demolish the structure as a whole.

FAE bombs create a very violent vacuum affect coupled with high-heat and explosive energy that is very deadly to soft-bodied targets such as humans, interior walls, etc. The very photos you shared are proof of this.

Look inside the building and tell me if you see any semblance of a livable area left? Think about it as Iran wanting to "hollow out" the building, not crush it.

Wasnt 12. 6-9 more likely. They even reinforced the dirt the site was built on with concrete underneath to absorb the shockwave of a bomb/CM/BM attack. Photos are available online.

If you learn basic engineering you will understand the forms of super concrete available. Hence why Natanz has a 20 foot concrete reinforcement slab underneath the dirt over the underground part of the centrifuge halls. To protect against aerial bombardment.

Also F-110 has a Mach 2+ re entry speed and they may have used thermobaric warhead based on initial explosions plumes in order to kill personnel.

As we saw with Al-Assad what was reinforced (concrete bunkers) survived even if there was damage inside. And what wasn’t reinforced ie the ground, hangers, mess halls, structural tents, were obliterated.
Can you post the pics?

As TheImmortal correctly stated, the objective was to kill those residing in the building during the strike. Not to demolish the structure as a whole.

FAE bombs create a very violent vacuum affect coupled with high-heat and explosive energy that is very deadly to soft-bodied targets such as humans, interior walls, etc. The very photos you shared are proof of this.

Look inside the building and tell me if you see any semblance of a livable area left? Think about it as Iran wanting to "hollow out" the building, not crush it.
A nearby blast of that size can shatter windows and blow through into rooms. Its a fact.

Can you post the pics?

A nearby blast of that size can shatter windows and blow through into rooms. Its a fact.

Yep, and given we can see several or more entry holes in the roof of the compound itself. It's more than safe to say the the lion's-share of the damage occurred inside the building, hollowing it out with massive amounts of explosive force. What's left is just the reinforced super-structure but the building as whole is more less defunct.

If there was any soft-bodies targets (humans, animals, dry wall, etc) they were 100% obliterated no questions asked.

Yep, and given we can see several or more entry holes in the roof of the compound itself. It's more than safe to say the the lion's-share of the damage occurred inside the building, hollowing it out with massive amounts of explosive force. What's left is just the reinforced super-structure but the building as whole is more less defunct.

If there was any soft-bodies targets (humans, animals, dry wall, etc) they were 100% obliterated no questions asked.
Well whatever it is, if you did kill any Israelis in there, I'm sure Israel will retaliate just as well.

Well whatever it is, if you did kill any Israelis in there, I'm sure Israel will retaliate just as well.

Then the next Israeli asset available for Iranian obliteration will be targeted in short-order.

A new precedent has been set, one that sees immediate severe retaliation for any significant Israeli provocation against Iranian assets/personnel.

Then the next Israeli asset available for Iranian obliteration will be targeted in short-order.

A new precedent has been set, one that sees immediate severe retaliation for any significant Israeli provocation against Iranian assets/personnel.
This is Israel we are talking about. Think of like Iran retaliating against Iran.

Can you post the pics?

It has also been suggested that there was an underground facility nearby, so not all 12 missiles were targeted at that compound

Back
Top Bottom