What's new

IRGC targeting PKK terrorists

wow !
i hope this wasnt a failed trolling attempt , but i didnt get your point ! turkey had been bombarding the crap out of them even in another countries territories (that of iraq) . is that called arresting ?

and also even if you are right (which you are NOT ) maybe thats why they are still killing innocents in turkey and they have been shyting their pants about iran ?

we can never ignore our civilians being killed by anyone .

i suggest turkey does the same and shows those terrorists that messing with turkish civilians has consequences they can never forget

It is a fact actually. The soldiers in the video had spend more than 2 hours to convince the rats in the cave to surrender. The good part of this strategy is that it encourages other terrorists to surrender which thousands of them did in the past couple of years. On the other hand, In Iran, they would rather blow themselves up with a grenade and kill as much soldier as they can in the process, instead of waiting to be tortured and end up hanging from a crane for public entertainment.

You guys couldn't learn the fvcking difference between PJAK and PKK. Start with that. Secondly, if you are suggesting that Iran's snackbaring soldiers with their primitive equipment would do better against PKK than the Turkish Armed Forces, you are being delusional.

With that being said, when dealing with a terrorist, i'd rather the Iranian way than watching Turkish soldiers risk their lifes to capture them alive.

You guys couldn't learn the fvcking difference between PJAK and PKK. Start with that. Secondly, if you are suggesting that Iran's snackbaring soldiers with their primitive equipment would do better against PKK than the Turkish Armed Forces, you are being delusional.

LOL is the best response i could give to this comment :)

personal allegation? what the **** is a "personal allegation"? you mean personal opinion? no buddy, its not his "personal opinion", saddam was a bloodthirsty motherfucker whom even a douchebag terrorist like blackeagle confessed to it.

by the way, assad is defending his seat the same way your friends in pg are defending their thrones by massacring shia protesters so i would suggest you go troll saudis and rest of dictators, not iran.

i have known u since 2008, you still havent changed, still a terrorist sympathizer. get a treatment buddy

no wonder pakistan situation is bad despite everything, its because of terrorist sympathizers like you!
ASSAD is a biggest asshole just kill him if u want betterment of mankind in arab world

Back
Top Bottom