What's new

IRGC establishes red lines on any Military Invasion into Armenia

Status
Not open for further replies.
In accordance with the Shusha Declaration signed on June 15, 2021 between Turkey and Azerbaijan, both Turkish countries declared that they would act in joint cooperation in both military and defense fields. This agreement became law in both countries on February 3, 2022. So if any third country attacks any of these countries, the other country will consider it done to itself. More clearly, if a country attacks Azerbaijan, it will also mean a declaration of war on Turkey.

Azerbaijan also signed a joint military and security cooperation agreement with Russia in February 2022. Russia stated that it will support Azerbaijan against all activities that harm the territorial integrity of Azerbaijan.

The vulgar language threatening Azerbaijan can be understood here. But in practice, no one can act so stupidly.

Last edited:
Nope. Pakistan&India are one and belong to one area. Different from the Persians&Arabs. These historical, cultural clashes are beyond your understanding and no matter you try to jump on the ''Muslim'' bandwagon, you will never be part of the dynamics of this region. Your leaders are wise to stay out of these conflicts.

LOL, Iranians try so hard to become part of Arab lineage but always get rejected. We can understand your pain. :)

In accordance with the Shusha Declaration signed on June 15, 2021 between Turkey and Azerbaijan, both countries declared that they would act in joint cooperation in both military and defense fields. This agreement became law in both countries on February 3, 2022. So if any third country attacks any of these countries, the other country will consider it done to itself. More clearly, if a country attacks Azerbaijan, it will also mean a declaration of war on Turkey.

Azerbaijan also signed a joint military and security cooperation agreement with Russia in February 2022. Russia stated that it will support Azerbaijan against all activities that harm the territorial integrity of Azerbaijan.

The vulgar language threatening Azerbaijan can be understood here. But in practice, no one can act so stupidly.

Azerbaijan has invited such a situation onto itself by openly aligning with hostile nations that actively threaten its larger, vastly more powerful neighbor who take their own national security very seriously. Along with endangering the fragile peace recently brokered after the rightful reclamation of Azeri-land from Armenia.

Iran will most likely end up conducting pin-point strikes against Israeli-assets within Azerbaijan soon. If Turkey wants to get involved, then it does so to its own peril.

Sounds like you're upset your armed forces can't even take down an Iranian proxy, now you're on some random forum online venting your frustrations. Go out and get some fresh air. But also try to dodge all the cruise missiles and drones hovering above your head.

Lmao we literally send these to the stone ages meaning we are full.. I am not angered or bothered as I am completely calm but they should be the ones bothered.

I just want to expand into your territories ones again. You need another few centuries of re-conversion.. It is not terrorists that I am hitting daily as I am quite satisfied with that even when they fire something harmless back. But it is the heresy that bothers being uttered against the skies--- astaghfirullah that is why I will come over to you eventually

Lmao we literally send these to the stone ages meaning we are full.. I am not angered or bothered but they should be the ones bothered.

I just want to expand into your territories ones again. You need another few centuries of re-conversion

I can't hear you over your oil industry getting lit up again, could you bark a little louder?

In accordance with the Shusha Declaration signed on June 15, 2021 between Turkey and Azerbaijan, both Turkish countries declared that they would act in joint cooperation in both military and defense fields. This agreement became law in both countries on February 3, 2022. So if any third country attacks any of these countries, the other country will consider it done to itself. More clearly, if a country attacks Azerbaijan, it will also mean a declaration of war on Turkey.

Come on, both of us know that the so called ''agreement'' is rubbish. What would Turkey do tomorrow if IRGC decides to launch Ballistic missiles on Israeli targets in Azarbaijan? Declare war on Iran? Be realistic.

There is a serious zionist presence in Turkey and Azarbaijan, and for Iran this is no joke.

I guess that is a fair exchange I send them to the stone ages for few storages no biggie:lol:

You didn't do anything but stain your keyboard with your Cheetos-stained fingers. Saudi Arabia also didn't do anything besides bomb a bunch of goat-herders.

You know how you lost the war? Look at this picture. 8 years and they've brought the war to you. Maybe if you cry to America a little harder they will give you some more weapons to defend yourselves.

2022-03-26T023237Z_2_LYNXNPEI2O0Y2_RTROPTP_4_YEMEN-SECURITY-SAUDI-768x512.jpg

You didn't do anything but stain your keyboard with your Cheetos-stained fingers. Saudi Arabia also didn't do anything besides bomb a bunch of goat-herders.

You know how you lost the war? Look at this picture. 8 years and they've brought the war to you. Maybe if you cry to America a little harder they will give you some more weapons to defend yourselves.

Ain't no Saudis the ones who lost 500.000 including blockaded, living in a prison plus send back to the 12 century

Azerbaijan has invited such a situation onto itself by openly aligning with hostile nations that actively threaten its larger, vastly more powerful neighbor who take their own national security very seriously. Along with endangering the fragile peace recently brokered after the rightful reclamation of Azeri-land from Armenia.

Iran will most likely end up conducting pin-point strikes against Israeli-assets within Azerbaijan soon. If Turkey wants to get involved, then it does so to its own peril.
First of all, you need to put this threatening language aside. And I don't think you understand the situation. The parliaments of the two countries also enacted a full joint security structure. Every bullet you shoot in Azerbaijan means that it is fired to Turkey.

Iran is our friend, we have never intervened in Iran's internal affairs, and we have succeeded in overcoming many difficulties in the regional sense through dialogue. If Iran militarily attacks Azerbaijan, it will destroy all bridges. If Iran wants to get a war, then it does so to its own peril and It will be Iran's responsibility to bear the consequences.

Come on, both of us know that the so called ''agreement'' is rubbish. What would Turkey do tomorrow if IRGC decides to launch Ballistic missiles on Israeli targets in Azarbaijan? Declare war on Iran? Be realistic.

There is only one way to find out whether the treaty is valid or not.. Willing to take the chance?:lol:

Brrrrrr hoshshsha hoshshasha

Imagine the day we Shake the earth beneath your feet. That would be my day lizard
cant do it to israel cant do it to anyone else. as usual iran is basically proffessional in the talk show sector and recruiting and flaming proxy wars and never claim it

Iran is fking up Saudi oil infrastructure and damaging Saudi economy directly and Saudis can't do any #hit.
Iran is a poor and borderline failed state. Saudi Arabia is one of the richest. It is simple. Saudi Arabia has got a lot more to lose. Iran does not have much of a "economy".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom