What's new

IRGC establishes red lines on any Military Invasion into Armenia

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, you need to put this threatening language aside. And I don't think you understand the situation. The parliaments of the two countries also enacted a full joint security structure. Every bullet you shoot in Azerbaijan means that it is fired to Turkey.

Iran is our friend, we have never intervened in Iran's internal affairs, and we have succeeded in overcoming many difficulties in the regional sense through dialogue. If Iran militarily attacks Azerbaijan, it will destroy all bridges. If Iran wants to get a war, then it does so to its own peril and It will be Iran's responsibility to bear the consequences.

Please forgive me if I have come across as rude or overbearing, that isn't my intension.

You just restated what I said but substituted Iran for Turkey.....

I don't have any personal hatred against either Turkey or Azerbaijan (one being blood/history related) but Azerbaijan's harboring of Israeli-agents which have carried out attacks against Iran will be dealt with sooner or later (again, much to the dismay of many here). And their territorial expansion will cause problems for Iranian freedom of movement/national security regardless of the positive relations between Iran and Turkey proper.

I fully ascertain the situation and have accepted any and all outcomes. I hope Azerbaijan works to limit Israel's action against Iran from their own soil and will also continue to ensure the freedom of movement for Iranian interests in Armenia and the Northern Caucasus region along with keeping relative calm in the border regions.

But Iran has already stated its intension on conducting pin-point strikes against Israeli assets wherever they may be. This includes Azerbaijan. It's a decision not based in hatred for Azerbaijan or Turkey and the relationship between all three. But one that is rooted in a necessity to obliterate the Israeli presence that been a nuisance for Iran for quite some time now.

Last edited:
Wtf is Iran’s problem? They simply cant stop themselves from meddling in the affairs of other countries?

Some Iranians have delusions to recapture the glory of ancient Iranian empire under Cyrus.
I am not singling out Iran. Other countries also have this obsession.
Some Turks want to recreate the Ottoman Empire.
Some Russians want to recreate the USSR.
Some Indians want to recreate Akhand Bharat.
It goes on and on...

Come on, both of us know that the so called ''agreement'' is rubbish. What would Turkey do tomorrow if IRGC decides to launch Ballistic missiles on Israeli targets in Azarbaijan? Declare war on Iran? Be realistic.

There is a serious zionist presence in Turkey and Azarbaijan, and for Iran this is no joke.

Iran almost certainly will not attack Turkey but Azerbaijan is a different story all together.

If Saudi-Arabia hasn't conducted any retaliatory strikes against Iran for what the IRGC has been doing against important Saudi-state assets. Then I doubt Turkey will make an enemy out of Iran for conducting strikes against Israel in Azerbaijan.

Please forgive me if I have come across as rude or overbearing, that isn't my intension.

You just restated what I said but substituted Iran for Turkey.....

I don't have any personal hatred against either Turkey or Azerbaijan (one being blood/history related) but Azerbaijan's harboring of Israeli-agents which have carried out attacks against Iran will be dealt with sooner or later (again, much to the dismay of many here). And their territorial expansion will cause problems for Iranian freedom of movement/national security regardless of the positive relations between Iran and Turkey proper.

I fully ascertain the situation and have accepted any and all outcomes. I hope Azerbaijan works to limit Israel's action against Iran from their own soil and will also continue to ensure the freedom of movement for Iranian interests in Armenia and the Northern Caucasus region along with keeping relative calm in the border regions.

But Iran has already stated its intension on conducting pin-point strikes against Israeli assets wherever they may be. This includes Azerbaijan. It's a decision not based in hatred for Azerbaijan or Turkey and the relationship between all three. But one that is rooted in a necessity to obliterate the Israeli presence that been a nuisance for Iran for quite some time now.

The Delusion is great here you know where to find Israel which is why they won't buy into that and start a direct military operation against Iran flatout..

Iran almost certainly will not attack Turkey but Azerbaijan is a different story all together.

If Saudi-Arabia hasn't conducted any retaliatory strikes against Iran for what the IRGC has been doing against important Saudi-state assets. Then I doubt Turkey will make an enemy out of Iran for conducting strikes against Israel in Azerbaijan.

You have never claim one attack on Saudi Arabia but always denied and it was either Houthis whom the saudis have send back in time alltogether for 7 years and once it was claimed by some Iraqis where the Iranians have denied it themselves.

Make a legitimate strike on Saudi arabia and claim it that would be a whole different scenario but stop the cowardice acts. Your officials have publically denied it as they don't want war with Saudi Arabia..

You also know how to declare a war as the Saudis are right across the Hormuz no biggie just open a front make some strikes and claim it officially.. But I doubt it

Last edited:
Come on, both of us know that the so called ''agreement'' is rubbish. What would Turkey do tomorrow if IRGC decides to launch Ballistic missiles on Israeli targets in Azarbaijan? Declare war on Iran? Be realistic.

There is a serious zionist presence in Turkey and Azarbaijan, and for Iran this is no joke.
Let's get pass these weird accusations and silly threats, please. I am in favor of maintaining a certain level of intellect when discussing.

There is a law adopted and enacted by the Turkish Grand National Assembly. You really don't know what you're saying. To assume that a codified law is rubbish is indeed a weird point of view.

If you openly attack the territory of a sovereign state, it is a declaration of war. Azerbaijan becomes the rightful party within the framework of UN law. So Iran has to assume its responsibilities as an occupying and aggressor party.

What needs to be done is the resolution of conflicts through dialogue. The language of war does not produce results. While the whole world was imposing an arms embargo on Azerbaijan, Israel was one of the few countries that showed a positive approach to the modernization of the Azerbaijani army. If the developing relations between the two countries threaten Iran's national security, Iran should bring it to the UN agenda and concretely convince the countries of the region about these reservations.

The Delusion is great here you know where to find Israel which is why they won't buy into that and start a direct military operation against Iran flatout..

You have never claim one attack on Saudi Arabia but always denied and it was either Houthis whom the saudis have send back in time alltogether and once it was claimed by some Iraqis where the Iranians have denied it themselves.

Make a legitimate strike on Saudi arabia and claim it that would be a whole different scenario but stop the cowardice acts. You officials have publically denied as they don't want war with Saudi Arabia..

You also know how to declare a war as the Saudis are right across the Hormuz no biggie just open a front make some strikes and claim it.. But I doubt it

Oof, then what's stopping your limp-dick Saudi masters from using their "unbeatable" military to attack Iran? Surely it isn't the fact that Iran will absolutely decimate any semblance of an armed force the Saudi's currently have in the literal minutes that follow open hostilities.

I mean, they know the IRGC is who is doing it, hiding behind "plausibly deniability" no longer works when everybody knows it's Iran who has been conducting these embarrassing attacks lol.

In the meantime, please do enjoy the next wave of Saudi oil-infrastructure being blown up.

Ignored :)

Oof, then what's stopping your limp-dick Saudi masters from using their "unbeatable" military to attack Iran? Surely it isn't the fact that Iran will absolutely decimate any semblance of an armed force the Saudi's currently have in the literal minutes that follow open hostilities.

I mean, they know the IRGC is who is doing it, hiding behind "plausibly deniability" no longer works when everybody knows it's Iran who has been conducting these embarrassing attacks lol.

In the meantime, please do enjoy the next wave of Saudi oil-infrastructure being blown up.

It is not the Saudis who under-went a genocide but the other side. Supplying low-tier stuff to third party is not direct don't get it wrong that is not how it works everybody does that from Pakistan, US etc etc it's called proxy.. You will in return enjoy the double of the suffering of the Yemenis that is what will happen and you will be the one who gets hurt not the Saudis. They will just keep them on the low burn..

In the main time try to actully claim something Iran has done and took responsibility for.. But not some marginalized entity throwing tiny punches back after taking millions in return.. You are the one claiming toll orders here. The Saudis will be the ones to cross over ones the time is right in the maintime enjoy the sufferings of these..

Besides You know where to find them and remember to officially claim it... Stop the empty chest beating

Last edited:
Let's get pass these weird accusations and silly threats, please. I am in favor of maintaining a certain level of intellect when discussing.

There is a law adopted and enacted by the Turkish Grand National Assembly. You really don't know what you're saying. To assume that a codified law is rubbish is indeed a weird point of view.

If you openly attack the territory of a sovereign state, it is a declaration of war. Azerbaijan becomes the rightful party within the framework of UN law. So Iran has to assume its responsibilities as an occupying and aggressor party.

What needs to be done is the resolution of conflicts through dialogue. The language of war does not produce results. While the whole world was imposing an arms embargo on Azerbaijan, Israel was one of the few countries that showed a positive approach to the modernization of the Azerbaijani army. If the developing relations between the two countries threaten Iran's national security, Iran should bring it to the UN agenda and concretely convince the countries of the region about these reservations.
Making indirect threats through so called defense pacts is not only childish but very insensitive to your fellow neighbors.

May i remind you that the Saudis have tons of defense pacts/agreements with the US. Does that stop Iran& its allies from targeting Saudi interests? So, respectfully, those so called agreement Turkey has with Azarbaijan does not matter to Iran at all.

Sure Israel has a ''positive approach'' towards Azarbaijan :) Come on. Do not make us laugh, what kind of business a country so far from Azarbaijan might have other than establishing spy&military bases so close to the Iranian territory?

It would have been pretty funny if this was a comic book on some geopolitical issues but we are talking about real life here. Do you know that Israeli drones took off from Azarbaijan republic and flew towards Iranian territory? It is like Kurdish drones taking off from Iranian territory and flying to Turkey for sabotage missions. I am sure it would be totally unacceptable to you. Furthermore, Erdogan is a pretty ungrateful leader. It was Iran who stood by Erdogan when the US& Israel sponsored that reformist coup. It was Iran also that helped to make Erdogan family and especially his son Bilal millionaires overnight through Iranian oil in the black market.

Yes, Iran-Turkey relations are not that bad, it is going pretty OK. But this can quickly change if you do not dismantle the Zionist nests in your country and in Azarbaijan.

Making indirect threats through so called defense pacts is not only childish but very insensitive to your fellow neighbors.

May i remind you that the Saudis have tons of defense pacts/agreements with the US. Does that stop Iran& its allies from targeting Saudi interests? So, respectfully, those so called agreement Turkey has with Azarbaijan does not matter to Iran at all.

Sure Israel has a ''positive approach'' towards Azarbaijan :) Come on. Do not make us laugh, what kind of business a country so far from Azarbaijan might have other than establishing spy&military bases so close to the Iranian territory?

It would have been pretty funny if this was a comic book on some geopolitical issues but we are talking about real life here. Do you know that Israeli drones took off from Azarbaijan republic and flew towards Iranian territory? It is like Kurdish drones taking off from Iranian territory and flying to Turkey for sabotage missions. I am sure it would be totally unacceptable to you. Furthermore, Erdogan is a pretty ungrateful leader. It was Iran who stood by Erdogan when the US& Israel sponsored that reformist coup. It was Iran also that helped to make Erdogan family and especially his son Bilal millionaires overnight through Iranian oil in the black market.

Yes, Iran-Turkey relations are not that bad, it is going pretty OK. But this can quickly change if you do not dismantle the Zionist nests in your country and in Azarbaijan.

There is no defense treaty between Saudi and US.. Having a defense treaty means like NATO or CSTO kind of thing. Which is no bluff by all means.

Iran has never attacked Saudi soil and claimed it but non-state actors activately being bombed by the saudis on daily basis are not Iranians if they reply.. Don't get it wrong.

But either way as someone said there is one way to find out and they won't buy into nada zionist stuff because they know that Iran knows where Zionists are located on the map which is Israel hence they will directly begin an operation against Iran..

It the Iranians man up and claim direct attacks on us then you can be guaraanted that our warplanes will be hovering over Tehren.

None-state actors that we are actively bombing etc etc doesn't cut it... Pakistan non-state actors have conducted gazillions of attacks on India example because it was a third party in war with that country or that country is invading them etc etc.. It is like saying if Ukraine launches rockets into RUSSIA it was the Americans.. There is set of technical rules where a war declaration is reached

Last edited:
Things between Azeri-Armenia heating up again they had some clashed in the disputed territory after Russian withdrew its peacekeeping forces. Iran in my opinion should stay the out of this as they have other threats they need to focus on rather than making Turks an enemy to the north.
I think Pakistanis of all people would understand the sensitivity of border changes. The Kashmir situation is similar to what is going on here with different context.

Iran has indicated Karabakh is rightfully Azerbaijani land. BUT, Armenia proper is of course a different situation, so border changes are not acceptable to Iran.

Iran is not choosing to be any enemy of Turks. It's not about that. If someone chooses to become an enemy of yours, then their is no choice and Azerbaijan has made many claims of land where their are majority of Azeri-speaking people. People who have been part of Iran practically since the 16th century, as a matter of fact, one can even say the Azeri people of Iran are the ones who built most of what Iran's territory looks today. The entirety of my mother side is Azeri speaking. People in Iran are not racist people, and have no care of what ethnicity you are from.

It is also well discussed in Iran, that an Iranian nuclear scientists assassination (Fakhrizadeh) was carried out using Azerbaijanis territory as a surrogate. As well as other activities like quadcopter penetrations. Iran has shown restraint because it does not want to create difficulties with its majority Shia muslim neighbor. Although I should mention, most Azerbijani people are atheistic from 2 centuries of Russian occupation.

Their are important geopolitical agreements where as well, we Iran requires Armenia and Georgia to have access to the Black sea and their is concern of this access being cut off by Azerbaijan if it decides to do so. Their is no proper agreement with Iran on this matter.

But mostly I wonder how muslims on this website can justify Azerbaijanis purchases of Israeli military equipment.

Last edited:
Its hilarious to think that Iranian PDF members think Iran can beat Saudi Arabia.
It's even more hysterical to watch total nobodies argue that Saudi Arabia actually can beat Iran.

But hey, don't let me stop you. Keep lying to yourself, it's what's keeps this dumpster fire of thread going lol.

yet another ignore :)

Its hilarious to think that Iranian PDF members think Iran can beat Saudi Arabia.
So why doesn't Saudi Arabia attack then?

They have international support, lots of wealth, access to high-tech systems from the west. Why not? Why not attack weak defenceless Iran?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom