What's new

IRGC establishes red lines on any Military Invasion into Armenia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, i swear on my coscience, i have this SKETCHY dude"ignored" since the last Gaza war, you know why? HIS takes on things.....they made me know this person, is either paid, or working for intelligence, or something else. Now that you say all this now, i cant disagree, thats matches with my i've had him ignored on PDF for almost a year now.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Intelligence? The guy is young and he sounds like his voice just became deep. I know him personally. You persian nerds sure are paranoid.

There is a fundamental misunderstanding of Iran's position towards what Azerbaijan is doing and where Iranian national security concerns lie when it comes to recent Azeri/Turkish expansion. .

Many of you here suffer from borderline (or just outright) radical anti-Iranian sentiments which harbor extreme racist/prejudiced worldviews that cannot be reconciled with at all. For those of you who sincerely think I.R.I is weak or a push-over, then please lobby your local leaders and openly advocate for a war against Iran. We will see just how fruitful that endeavor will turn out, if you want it that bad then what's stopping you from achieving it? Iran is waiting :)

Aside from the usual bigoted rants against Iranians (PDF is well known for this). The Islamic Republic has the power and initiative to see these threats through if Azerbaijan goes to far. You anti-Iranian dolts misconstrue this as "Persian intrusion/meddling" but it's simply a matter of national security. -- Unabated access to the Northern Caucuses regions for Iran, isn't up for negotiation whatsoever. Recent developments have raised concern in this field, so naturally Iran will have to advocate for itself in this matter much to the dismay of the lay-PDF user who overwhelmingly think from a racist/bigoted/prejudice sectarians standpoint, especially when it comes to "Persians" (I guess you repugnant jack-offs fail to understand that Iran is comprised of IRANIANS, NOT JUST PERSIANS).

If this bothers you, then grow up and get over yourself and your fanatical delusions. Support Azerbaijan and Turkey all you want. But Iran has red-lines that if crossed, will result in devastating repercussions.

NOTE: IRAN isn't explicitly against one-side over the other. It simply wants to make sure certain territorial/security issues are kept in check and freedom of movement continued.
This is some really bizarre stuff and to be fairly honest it is like someone saying If Manchester united plays against L.A Lakers I will riot..:lol:Lmao well dah one plays soccer in the UK and the other plays basketball in the US the chance is zero of playing against each other this is equal to that situation..

You damn sure know that this won't happen as Armenia is in CSTO and I mean regarding the flow but if Armenia was to withdraw from the CSTO that would be another case but since they won't leave CSTO the expansion has already happened hence why don't you sollow your pride and open a front on the Azeri frontier and then see whats up but don't come with a problem that is not even there or on the cards at all to begin with. Because that territory is inside a CSTO country that has nuclear umbralla hence you know this was never gonna happen anyways so why the empty saber-rattling that you knew on before hand.. If Armenia was to exit from CSTO and they wanted to annex whole of it you couldn't do shxts about it.

But as for the Azeri-Turkish expansion it has already happened when they moved in on Nagorno karabakh and made treaties.. Open a frontier what is the hold up.. Come up with something realistic or legit issues but not non-existent ones..

Open the the front... Against the Azeribaijan armed forces and Turkish armed forces.... What is the hold up

Last edited:
We gave the Turks such a good asskicking that the IranTurkey border remains one of the most, if not the most, safest in recent history. We are ready to kick these American and Israeli slaves again.
Turkey is more powerful than Iran. It literally beats Iran in almost everything and it's a NATO member. Turkey is gaining more and more dominance over Iran every year.

If Iran messes with Turkey it will get slapped down and be crushed. NATO backing will ensure Iran gets it's backside handed to it.

Iran's number 1 general was killed by the US. Israel regularly targets Iranian soldiers in Syria. In fact Israel killed a Iranian nuclear scientist just outside Tehran. Israel population is smaller than Tehran LMAO.

They have no airforce to speak of and no defenses against us we could ruble them like Yemen.. same shxt..

da129eb4b4059df6be24923069dc2d42.jpg
I think Saudi Arabia would easily defeat Iran.

1. Saudi Arabia has the money to fund a war. It has a good and healthy economy. Irans economy meanwhile is crippled by sanctions and oil prices.

2. Saudi Arabia's land forces, air and naval forces are far more powerful and advanced than Iran's.

3. Saudi Arabia has access to nuclear weapons. Iran has no nukes.

4. Saudi Arabia has the Arab League and NATO for aid. Iran is isolated.

This is the truth. I am afraid.

You damn sure know that this won't happen as Armenia is in CSTO and I mean regarding the flow but if Armenia was to withdraw from that would be another case but since they won't the expansion has already happened hence why don't you sollow your pride and open a front on the Azeri frontier and then see whats up but don't come with a problem that is not even there or on the cards at all. Because that territory is inside a CSTO country that has nuclear umbralla hence you know this was never gonna happen anyways so why the empty saber-rattling.

But as for the Azeri-Turkish expansion it has already happened when they moved in on Nagorno karabakh and made treaties.. Open a frontier what is the hold up.. Come up with something realistic or legit issues but not non-existent ones..

Open the the front... Against the Azeribaijan armed forces and Turkish armed forces....

I'm going to ignore you but please seethe and cope in the meantime after reading this.

What empty-saber rattling you little know-nothing. IRGC AEROSPACE MISSILE forces, amongst other armed elements of the I.R.I military are very much active in the North Iran/Azerbaijan region ready to strike against hostile forces if need be. I wonder what your sordid reaction will be once they make good on their intent lol (there is damning evidence that Iran might just attack Israeli assets in Azerbaijan outright in the near-future). Again, your delusional camp has taken Iran for a "weak" country (somehow) yet all regional developments point to the exact opposite. In the future, more of your oil fields and infrastructure will go up in smoke, Iran is doing that, hope you're thoroughly enjoying it :)

Anyways, Iran has stated time and time again that if certain redlines were to be crossed, then it will enact actions to see that its national security interests and territorial integrity/freedom of movement isn't hindered. This statement of intent isn't hollow words or cheap posturing. You can view it whatever way it is you need to in order to cope with reality, I no longer care lol. I know you want bad things for Iran (many of you nobodies do) but Azerbaijans territorial expansion puts Iranian security/freedom of movement at risk. Iran therefor has to act, and it will.

Like I said before, there are irreconcilable differences here rooted purely in your own radical anti-Iranian sentiments that stem from pure racism/bigotry/prejudice/delusion and reckless hatred.

You will watch as this happens and there is nothing Azerbaijan or Turkey will do about it. If they want a conflict out of this, then so be it. Iran's military has been designed from the ground up to deal with the United States, not regional countries like Turkey or small wannabe sultanates like Azerbaijan.

If you're so invested in this, then please go sign up with Turkish or Azeri forces. I'm sure they would like another body to be used as fodder. I'm assuming that you are woefully using Turkey/Azerbaijan as a surrogate since you can't do anything on your own about it so you've childishly latched on to other countries in hopes they will "get back" at Iran for you lmfao. Incessant and meager doesn't even begin to describe you.

What a pathetic joke.... go sign-up and fight Iran big guy. You hate them so much, stop wasting your time on PDF :)

Last edited:
I'm going to ignore you but please seethe and cope in the meantime after reading this.

What empty-saber rattling you little know-nothing. IRGC AEROSPACE MISSILE forces, amongst other armed elements of the I.R.I military are very much active in the North Iran/Azerbaijan region ready to strike against hostile forces if need be. I wonder what your sordid reaction will be once they make good on their intent lol (there is damning evidence that Iran might just attack Israeli assets in Azerbaijan outright in the near-future). Again, your delusional camp has taken Iran for a "weak" country (somehow) yet all regional developments point to the exact opposite. In the future, more of your oil fields and infrastructure will go up in smoke, Iran is doing that, hope you're thoroughly enjoying it :)

Anyways, Iran has stated time and time again that if certain redlines were to be crossed, then it will enact actions to see that its national security interests and territorial integrity/freedom of movement isn't hindered. This statement of intent isn't hollow words or cheap posturing. You can view it whatever way it is you need to in order to cope with reality, I no longer care lol. I know you want bad things for Iran (many of you nobodies do) but Azerbaijans territorial expansion puts Iranian security/freedom of movement at risk. Iran therefor has to act, and it will.

Like I said before, there are irreconcilable differences here rooted purely in your own radical anti-Iranian sentiments that stem from pure racism/bigotry/prejudice/delusion and reckless hatred.

You will watch as this happens and there is nothing Azerbaijan or Turkey will do about it. If they want a conflict out of this, then so be it. Iran's military has been designed from the ground up to deal with the United States, not regional countries like Turkey or small wannabe sultanates like Azerbaijan.

If you're so invested in this, then please go sign up with Turkish or Azeri forces. I'm sure they would like another body to be used as fodder. I'm assuming that you are woefully using Turkey/Azerbaijan as a surrogate since you can't do anything one your own about it so you've childishly latched on to other countries in hopes they will "get back" at Iran for you lmfao. Incessant and meager doesn't even begin to describe you.

What a pathetic joke.... go sign-up and fight Iran big guy. You hate them so much, stop wasting your time on PDF :)
Perhaps the missile attack on Israeli rats in Iraqi Kurdistan is actually a warning to Azarbaijan for being a launchpad of the Israeli regime.

About these subhumans here badmouthing Iran, they are just living in fantasy. Jeddah got fked yesterday and they have still dare to talk trash lol. Iran is fking up Saudi oil infrastructure and damaging Saudi economy directly and Saudis can't do any #hit.

There is no Turkish expansion. There is a resurgent middle corridor for world trade and economic stability.

When all diplomatic efforts about the occupied lands failed, and lastly, when a ballistic missile attack took place on Tovuz (a city unrelated to Karabakh. TANAP pipeline and Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line route), military measures were put in place as a last resort. When Armenia's military capacity was largely destroyed, they admitted defeat and the war was over. The Armenian side officially accepted the creation of the Economic corridor, which is one of the terms of peace.

As the general political tendency in Armenia stopped being pro-war and started to take steps especially for the normalization of relations with Turkey, some cliques in Armenia and around the world began to feel uncomfortable with this. On the other hand, the Turkish side also decided to establish a parallel economic line with Iran in order to consolidate the Azerbaijan Nakhchivan economic corridor. There is already a railway and energy transmission line through Georgia. These indicators show that Azerbaijan and Turkey are open to cooperation with all regional countries in order to make the regional economy more stable.

I recommend that you look at the whole picture instead of coming to a conclusion with one-sided claims or subjective point of views.

If you're so invested in this, then please go sign up with Turkish or Azeri forces. I'm sure they would like another body to be used as fodder. I'm assuming that you are woefully using Turkey/Azerbaijan as a surrogate since you can't do anything one your own about it so you've childishly latched on to other countries in hopes they will "get back" at Iran for you lmfao. Incessant and meager doesn't even begin to describe you.

Then why come up with delusional stuff makes you look comical... You would have expelled Turkey from Syria, Iraq first of all and besides not watch Nagorno-Karabakh like you did last time..

What is the hold up?? Then go ahead we all know what happened to you last time you did exercises there...

That empty stuff makes you actully look stupid that is all...

You have ragtag armed forces, including non-existent air force... They better armed then you..

Iran may not be able to do anything. They are safe in their country bcz other powers don't want to disrupt world energy supply when they are already sanctioning russia. But boots on ground is the biggest mistake IRGC can make. They have no air assets so what remains is some possible use of missiles which might not prove fruitful.

Perhaps the missile attack on Israeli rats in Iraqi Kurdistan is actually a warning to Azarbaijan for being a launchpad of the Israeli regime.

About these subhumans here badmouthing Iran, they are just living in fantasy. Jeddah got fked yesterday and they have still dare to talk trash lol. Iran is fking up Saudi oil infrastructure and damaging Saudi economy directly and Saudis can't do any #hit.

Exactly this, they're espousing objective delusional fantasy as a stand-in for their sides failure in "Stopping Iran" because they can't and don't even know how to go about it.

It's firmly rooted in the age-old anti-Iranian racist/bigoted sentiments that have preoccupied so many for so long. They will never come to terms with Iran's new found strength, so they rely on lies and false-realities to pad their stupid rationales....

I think Saudi Arabia would easily defeat Iran.

1. Saudi Arabia has the money to fund a war. It has a good and healthy economy. Irans economy meanwhile is crippled by sanctions and oil prices.

2. Saudi Arabia's land forces, air and naval forces are far more powerful and advanced than Iran's.

3. Saudi Arabia has access to nuclear weapons. Iran has no nukes.

4. Saudi Arabia has the Arab League and NATO for aid. Iran is isolated.

This is the truth. I am afraid.

Exactly..

In my opinion you should focus on Kashmir and recovering your stolen land before giving analysis about what other countries should do to maintain their national security.

Azeribajian has become a Zionist den of spies and a lapdog for Turkey who are trying to redraw borders.

People are outraged when Russia tries to do it in Ukraine, but strangely silent when a NATO member country and Jewish apartheid are attempting the same thing.

Hypocrisy is real.

Don't worry about us, we can take of Kashmir. Worry about yourself.

Then why come up with delusional stuff makes you look comical... You would have expelled Turkey from Syria, Iraq first of all and besides not watch Nagorno-Karabakh like you did last time..

What is the hold up?? Then go ahead we all know what happened to you last time you did exercises there...

That empty stuff makes you actully look stupid that is all...

You have ragtag armed forces, including non-existent air force... They better armed then you..

Sounds like you're upset your armed forces can't even take down an Iranian proxy, now you're on some random forum online venting your frustrations. Go out and get some fresh air. But also try to dodge all the cruise missiles and drones hovering above your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom