What's new

IRGC establishes red lines on any Military Invasion into Armenia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read some news on twitter claiming Iran fired a missil toward Baluchistan in Pakistan is it accurate? they say it’s by mistake is there any Pakistani sources that confirm this?

I just read some news on twitter claiming Iran fired a missil toward Baluchistan in Pakistan is it accurate? they say it’s by mistake is there any Pakistani sources that confirm this?

Do you believe in UFO landing inside the sun? If you believe in that then that has occured? It is fake

Is it the same IRGC which failed to protect its own commander?
Nope, its the same IRGC that bombed the crap out of American military base.

I expected much better from someone with that rank, disappointing.

Do you believe in UFO landing inside the sun? If you believe in that then that has occured? It is fake
I am glad it’s fake because many Arabic news accounts and Indian individuals on twitter are posting about this I even saw a tweet from foreign ministry of Iran apology of firing the missle the tweet is Promoted by Indian individuals I guess it’s fake as well, thanks for your reply

I am glad it’s fake because many Arabic news accounts and Indian individuals on twitter are posting about this I even saw a tweet from foreign ministry of Iran apology of firing the missle the tweet is Promoted by Indian individuals I guess it’s fake as well, thanks for your reply
Its a natural thing to see that Indians want Pakistan be busy some where else so they can test capabilities of Pakistani armed forces by firing cruise missiles and calling it a mistake. Don't worry, Iranian and Pakistani border guards are cooperating in the field removing mutual threats. That's what confirmed by the officials.

Would the Iranians really get involved in a possible new conflict?
In my opinion no, not like Russia-Ukraine. But discreet ops with suicide UAS targeting what they think are Israeli centers is possible, but again it takes alot to warrant that. Iran accused Azerbaijan of allowing it's airfields to be used for the Israeli Hermes drone that entered Iran. Also for allowing its land to be used as a transit route for Mossad agents in the assassination of Fakhrizadeh, Even so has not done any kinetic response for it in so far, but this could change at any time of course

Its a natural thing to see that Indians want Pakistan be busy some where else so they can test capabilities of Pakistani armed forces by firing cruise missiles and calling it a mistake. Don't worry, Iranian and Pakistani border guards are cooperating in the field removing mutual threats. That's what confirmed by the officials.

you said it the Missile that was fired from India was a test of Pakistan’s Air Force abilities and the scary thing is it settled safely in Pakistan without getting detected! I wonder what Indians want, anyways am glad Iran and Pakistan days After has cooperated together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom