What's new

IRGC establishes red lines on any Military Invasion into Armenia

Status
Not open for further replies.
More refugee daal khors siding with the country that literally enslaves their people as "workers" and treats them like pure sh*t. There's a term for this - Stockholm Syndrome.

Yaars, blink quickly if you're in trouble with your arab masters. We will try to help.

Making indirect threats through so called defense pacts is not only childish but very insensitive to your fellow neighbors.

May i remind you that the Saudis have tons of defense pacts/agreements with the US. Does that stop Iran& its allies from targeting Saudi interests? So, respectfully, those so called agreement Turkey has with Azarbaijan does not matter to Iran at all.

Sure Israel has a ''positive approach'' towards Azarbaijan :) Come on. Do not make us laugh, what kind of business a country so far from Azarbaijan might have other than establishing spy&military bases so close to the Iranian territory?

It would have been pretty funny if this was a comic book on some geopolitical issues but we are talking about real life here. Do you know that Israeli drones took off from Azarbaijan republic and flew towards Iranian territory? It is like Kurdish drones taking off from Iranian territory and flying to Turkey for sabotage missions. I am sure it would be totally unacceptable to you. Furthermore, Erdogan is a pretty ungrateful leader. It was Iran who stood by Erdogan when the US& Israel sponsored that reformist coup. It was Iran also that helped to make Erdogan family and especially his son Bilal millionaires overnight through Iranian oil in the black market.

Yes, Iran-Turkey relations are not that bad, it is going pretty OK. But this can quickly change if you do not dismantle the Zionist nests in your country and in Azarbaijan.
Let me try to answer in order from my own point of view. First of first, Azerbaijan is a sovereign state. Why does the security agreement with Turkey bother Iran? On the contrary, the fact that you threaten our rapprochement with our Azerbaijan reveals a disturbing truth for us. The lands of this country remained under occupation for about 30 years. Why do we ignore Azerbaijan's security sensitivities?

What is the Saudi agreement similar to the Shusha declaration? Was the agreement enacted by the US Senate? Please write something concrete.

Israel provided loitering munitions, drones, ELINT/SIGINT and radar systems and anti-tank munitions, which played a very active role in winning the Karabakh war. Of course it would be better if Iran provided them. However, it is a fact that while Armenia can supply Iskander TBM, Azerbaijan did not even have the proper guidance kit for its aircrafts until a few years ago, no country wanted to give these systems to Azerbaijan.

How many drones of the Israeli armed forces are stationed in Azerbaijan? Which base do they use? When did these drones fly in Iranian airspace? Please give some concrete details. What date did Iran give a note to Azerbaijan for the issue, or did the Iranian air force intercept? I don't know enough about this.

Let's skip the false allegations. Goodwill between Turkey and Iran has been mutual. In principle, we did not support any of the unlawful attempts against the Iranian people, neither as a state nor as a people. Unfortunately, you seem confused about what to propagandize.

In short, there are many questions for which I seek answers in order to understand Iran's sensitivities and threat of military intervention in Azerbaijan:

Has there been any military attack on Iran from the territory of Azerbaijan?
Does Azerbaijan have no state authority on the Iranian border and is under the control of terrorist organizations?
Is Azerbaijan killing its Farsi compatriots on its own soil?
To what extent does the Israel's Azerbaijan relation and its nature threaten the security of the Iranian people? Are there any concrete events related to this?

What I've read here consists of one-sided allegations and a lot of lyrical threats. Making such allegations and threats without any legal basis is directly interfering in the internal affairs of another country. If Iran cannot legally justify its thesis, and if it clings to military means, it will put itself in a position to cannot blame any other country for anything.

I repeat Azerbaijan is a sovereign state. The Iranian state should resolve these conflicts through bilateral dialogues and regional cooperation if needed. Wake up from the dream of 1850. The borders of my state at that time stretched from Abazia to Bosnia, from Tunisia to Oman. But, past is past. Today's relationships should be based on the need for more dialogue to understand each other, equally and fairly. I hope the parties can ease the tension and create an environment where they can discuss each other's sensitivities directly and sincerely.

I hope the parties can ease the tension and create an environment where they can discuss each other's sensitivities directly and sincerely.
You hope for İran? Well my mate, IMO you are a kind of Pollyanna! LOL.

Let me try to answer in order from my own point of view. First of first, Azerbaijan is a sovereign state. Why does the security agreement with Turkey bother Iran? On the contrary, the fact that you threaten our rapprochement with our Azerbaijan reveals a disturbing truth for us. The lands of this country remained under occupation for about 30 years. Why do we ignore Azerbaijan's security sensitivities?

What is the Saudi agreement similar to the Shusha declaration? Was the agreement enacted by the US Senate? Please write something concrete.

Israel provided loitering munitions, drones, ELINT/SIGINT and radar systems and anti-tank munitions, which played a very active role in winning the Karabakh war. Of course it would be better if Iran provided them. However, it is a fact that while Armenia can supply Iskander TBM, Azerbaijan did not even have the proper guidance kit for its aircrafts until a few years ago, no country wanted to give these systems to Azerbaijan.

How many drones of the Israeli armed forces are stationed in Azerbaijan? Which base do they use? When did these drones fly in Iranian airspace? Please give some concrete details. What date did Iran give a note to Azerbaijan for the issue, or did the Iranian air force intercept? I don't know enough about this.

Let's skip the false allegations. Goodwill between Turkey and Iran has been mutual. In principle, we did not support any of the unlawful attempts against the Iranian people, neither as a state nor as a people. Unfortunately, you seem confused about what to propagandize.

In short, there are many questions for which I seek answers in order to understand Iran's sensitivities and threat of military intervention in Azerbaijan:

Has there been any military attack on Iran from the territory of Azerbaijan?
Does Azerbaijan have no state authority on the Iranian border and is under the control of terrorist organizations?
Is Azerbaijan killing its Farsi compatriots on its own soil?
To what extent does the Israel's Azerbaijan relation and its nature threaten the security of the Iranian people? Are there any concrete events related to this?

What I've read here consists of one-sided allegations and a lot of lyrical threats. Making such allegations and threats without any legal basis is directly interfering in the internal affairs of another country. If Iran cannot legally justify its thesis, and if it clings to military means, it will put itself in a position to cannot blame any other country for anything.

I repeat Azerbaijan is a sovereign state. The Iranian state should resolve these conflicts through bilateral dialogues and regional cooperation if needed. Wake up from the dream of 1850. The borders of my state at that time stretched from Abazia to Bosnia, from Tunisia to Oman. But, past is past. Today's relationships should be based on the need for more dialogue to understand each other, equally and fairly. I hope the parties can ease the tension and create an environment where they can discuss each other's sensitivities directly and sincerely.

lol. You are replying to a troll thread in regal fashion. Besides this entire thread is fake no such statement or anything remotely close came out hence it was a fake tweet and the thread just went out of hand into trollings and what not by various actors. It is not even real.

Second of all you made the mistake of taking the posters serious lmao. The whole Zionist stuff is an inside joke.

They fully know international law and always find themselves on the right side of it. They are many things but not miscalculators-- agitators yes but unfortunately not miscalculators which is there strongest side and hard to get them to commit a miscalculation.. They always stay on the right fence of it. They understand the firm legality surrounding Shusha declaration and that it is binding. They saw it last year when a detechment was dispatched. Hence everyone kinda knows it which basically makes this whole thread kinda of retarded because it is not even real news to begin with.

Last edited:
Pakistan should establish its red line as well.
Pakistan supports the territorial integrity of Azerbaijan and supports its claim over ALL of karabagh.

Pakistan should establish its red line as well.
Pakistan supports the territorial integrity of Azerbaijan and supports its claim over ALL of karabagh.

Azerbaijan is a close ally to Pakistan. Iran is like the crazy bitch in the neighborhood always plotting and doing black magic to ruin everyone’s home life. Always gossiping and starting trouble.

I don’t actually wish anything negative for Iran but they talk so much, I hope somebody finally shuts them up.

Im sure Pakistani and Turkish generals are sitting here listening to a child’s armchair analysis about what they should do.

They do not need to as they already supported Azeri forces to defeat Russian and Armenian forces during the last battle.

This time Armenian forces will be totally decimated.

They do not need to as they already supported Azeri forces to defeat Russian and Armenian forces during the last battle.

This time Armenian forces will be totally decimated.

“They”.... last I checked Azeri used Turkish drones and Israeli drones including Israeli LORA missile. What did Pakistan provide Azeri?

Pakistan wouldn’t hurt to focus on its internal situation: Pakistani shiites getting massacred in mosques by suicide bombers. Government Relying on IMF loans to get by. No confidence vote for PM Khan. Kashmir and Afghanistan a mess. Energy crisis in Pakistan.

And you are worried about Azerbaijan? Seems misguided, but you are welcome to continue following that path.

“They”.... last I checked Azeri used Turkish drones and Israeli drones including Israeli LORA missile. What did Pakistan provide Azeri?

Pakistan wouldn’t hurt to focus on its internal situation: Pakistani shiites getting massacred in mosques by suicide bombers. Government Relying on IMF loans to get by. No confidence vote for PM Khan. Kashmir and Afghanistan a mess. Energy crisis in Pakistan.

And you are worried about Azerbaijan? Seems misguided, but you are welcome to continue following that path.

Iran better not mess with Pakistan and Turkiye for your own good.

Any wrong step may turn out to be fatal for you.

Remember you are already sandwiched between Pakistan and Turkiye.

Turkey and Iran have a good relationship so I highly doubt they will go to war so its best to stop trolling over this. Iran and Azerbaijan war will not happen. 16% of Iranian population is Azerbaijanian and I could see a disaster happening. Lastly Azerbaijan only wants its land back and they have done so, it will take a while for things to settle. The remaining territory of Arabakh belongs to Azerbaijan but majority population is Armenian in Artsakh. There is a possibility of this war but not over Armenia as Azerbaijan does not have any claim.

Not sure not what bridge connection between Azerbaijan and Turkey you guys are claiming. If Armenia and Azerbaijan normalise their relationship then Azerbaijan can access their Nakhchivan region and then connect to Turkey.

Screenshot_20220328-032339_Chrome.jpg

Iran better not mess with Pakistan and Turkiye for your own good.

Any wrong step may turn out to be fatal for you.

Ok keyboard warrior :omghaha: You sound like a kid.

Turkey buys our natural gas and helps us evade sanctions. Pakistan couldn’t even finish its side of the Iran-Pak natural gas pipeline because America told it to stop. Now you have energy crisis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom