What's new

Iran's Economy News

It's pity you can distinguish between being critic and mocking.
I don't see any reason to defend those assembly lines which are preventing domestic potentials to grow. thousands of peoples are working at those montage facilities so that millions who could have job in real domestic manufactures remain unemployed.

what you call plastic mockup will eventually become operational in the near future, we will send our domestic satellites to GEO, and that's the final edge of technology but that assembly facilities which can't even produce a handler and you call industry would continue to remain the same sh!t forever, producing death machines with the rate of killing 30,000 Iranian per year. some junks which our people wont trust to work even one hour after leaving the factory.
You are being very unfair about the car industry and very optimistic about Qaher.They are promising us of mass production of Qaher and other fighter jets in very near future since 2011 and frankly I have never seen a sign of progress up to now.so give me right not to believe this sweet story.(however I dont deny the development and progress inside the aviation industry)

On the other hand we have a very profiting car industry that has a very bright future.they already produce 1.1 milion cars despite sanctions(we used to produce 1.7 before sanctions) and after sanctions are removed it will be 3 milion by 2025 which is a very promising number.also they will cooperate with European/Korean/Chinese companies under 50/50 joint venture as well as trasnfer of technology which is a very good news.meanwhile there will be new job opportunities for thousands of people including me and our economy will improve hence milions of people will be effected indirectly.now tell me how that super advanced Qaher will affect our people?

Is Samand and Dena designed and assembled with foreign subsystems?is EF-7 a foreign designed/made engine?come on!

You are being very unfair about the car industry and very optimistic about Qaher.They are promising us of mass production of Qaher and other fighter jets in very near future since 2011 and frankly I have never seen a sign of progress up to now.so give me right not to believe this sweet story.(however I dont deny the development and progress inside the aviation industry)

On the other hand we have a very profiting car industry that has a very bright future.they already produce 1.1 milion cars despite sanctions(we used to produce 1.7 before sanctions) and after sanctions are removed it will be 3 milion by 2025 which is a very promising number.also they will cooperate with European/Korean/Chinese companies under 50/50 joint venture as well as trasnfer of technology which is a very good news.meanwhile there will be new job opportunities for thousands of people including me and our economy will improve hence milions of people will be effected indirectly.now tell me how that super advanced Qaher will affect our people?

Is Samand and Dena designed and assembled with foreign subsystems?is EF-7 a foreign designed/made engine?come on!
Although Iranian car industry has still some way to go to compete with Western car makers but the recent post-car santions imposed on it seems to be a blessing again... I see promising signs in the way IKCO sees car making progress... I have a relatively high rank manager friend in IKCO and he says, IKCO is trying hard to correct its old mistakes and move in a way they should have gone decades ago... They are spending more in R&D, cutting unnecessary expenses, getting rid of bad investments and redesigning their process of quality assurance (both initial QA in form of correcting production to have less fault parts or assemblies and renewing their final QA to assure no or few faulty parts get out of factory)... He was one of the main critics of IKCO general heading for the last couple of years but this Nowruz for the first time he was satisfied that he sees very promising signs of progress and wisdom...

The president also ordered its gov to help some very eager investors to start a massive THIRD PARTY car maker in Iran with new standards to make other TWO follow the world of quality and competency...

Removing all current auto industry system is no option for Iranian economy and employment and we we have no choice but to correct it and put it in the right way... There was a free design competition recently and IKCO paid 100 million toman to the winner and hired top ranking contestors.. this tells a lot to me...

For that friend who says they can not even build a HANDLER and yet claim to build CARS!! I would say..don't act like baghale mahal who talks of everything like this... IKCO builds many models...some models are very much dependent on imported parts as they are under license models... although after France leaving Iran, IKCO had no choice but to order those parts locally so she can satisfy its promised orders... some other models have %70 to %80 dependency on foreign parts... some other like DENA and SAMAND LX, SOREN are almost %100 local... why I say almost... because there are still some parts need to be imported but it is negligible comparing to thousands of other parts IRan builds itself... The funny thing is that my friends used to say the most problems with car parts comes with parts ordered to and built by China, India... He says, Iranian parts are mostly very good compared to imported ones as IKCO has a policy of not ordering any new parts if its finds a producer builds bad parts...

There are many reasons behind why some Iranian products were not great in quality in past decades but things seems to be changing for good in many industries of Iranian origin... I have a relative in train building business who is a contractor with Iranian railroad company... He is a young graduate who is very talented and could prove to authorities that he can build great quality parts for their needs... He is a big part maker for Iranian train fleet now and those parts are of high tech industry scale relative to other needed parts in a train...

The Iranian military revolution in last 20 years has made Iranian part makers to enhance their quality of work and reliability ver decades... this was contagious to civilan sector of part building as they are now more capable and can build high tech parts with ease...

baraye akharin bar takid mikonam ke agar eshghe be vatan va mardom darid enteghadatetoon ro be zabane khodemoon baraye shenide shodan tavasote khodemoon begid... doshmanan ro khoshhal nakonid ba in harfa... agha enteghad darid az vaz,e keshvare khodemoon... khob madami ke beine khodemoon bashe kheili ham khoobe... vali aberoo va reputation keshvar va sanaye keshvar ro be khatar endakhtan be zarare hal va ayandeye keshvar va tak take maha hast... har kalamyee ke bar zede iran va har chize Irooni bezanid rooye dide khareji ha raje be mahsoolate ma taseer mizare ke be zarare saderate hatta ba keifiate ayande ma be kharej mishe... az doostan entezare daram mesle hamishe ba housh bashand va bezaran paregiye mobl beine azaye khoonevade baghi bemoone

It's pity you can distinguish between being critic and mocking.
I don't see any reason to defend those assembly lines which are preventing domestic potentials to grow. thousands of peoples are working at those montage facilities so that millions who could have job in real domestic manufactures remain unemployed.

what you call plastic mockup will eventually become operational in the near future, we will send our domestic satellites to GEO, and that's the final edge of technology but that assembly facilities which can't even produce a handler and you call industry would continue to remain the same sh!t forever, producing death machines with the rate of killing 30,000 Iranian per year. some junks which our people wont trust to work even one hour after leaving the factory.
The number of killed people by car accidents are decreasing fast in last 6 or 7 years as it was 17900 in 1392 and 15000 in 1393.... what do you think the reason is behind this decreasing rate of casualties while every year another 2 million and something of new cars joins other cars in road of Iran? better roads? better driving? Better and safer cars? More police fines?

runna & dena aren't new design , they are just only a minor facelift on 206 sd & samand with new name and price :crazy:
Facelift (automotive) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
gm2rpabr3z.jpg
y6dyivvjwb.jpg
20131123104454_000.jpg

i call this one a design:
PYTHON
262327_327.jpg
SAM_4543-copy.jpg
SAM_4570-copy.jpg
SAM_4593-copy.jpg
555375_492453814138597_201141657_n.jpg

کانسپت ایرانی پیتون (گزارش پدال از مراسم رونمایی کانسپت پیتون) | پدال، مجله خودرو و حمل و نقل
گفتگو با نابغه ایرانی خالق پیتون (Python)

Was just messing with our Pakistani neighbours I have been aware of the capability of Pakistani auto industry for a long time
Also I was the coauthor of the phrase
"1st develop a 2 stroke engine & then call our cars bad"

Iran is indeed doing quite well,(It's still the most advanced country in the Middle East along with Turkey) , it has very good scientists and engineers, though can't say the same about their politicians /mullahs,since if they had good politicians like their scientists i believe the country would have been much more developed /advanced than it is today . Will be good to see how things unfold once the sanctions are lifted. Hopefully the country will be able to tap it's full potential.
Kudos to Iran, and keep it up, this is the kind of news we want to hear and debate on, not some bullshit sectarian war Sunni -shias stuffs which makes no sense at all. Lol

Iran is indeed doing quite well,(It's still the most advanced country in the Middle East along with Turkey) , it has very good scientists and engineers, though can't say the same about their politicians /mullahs,since if they had good politicians like their scientists i believe the country would have been much more developed /advanced than it is today . Will be good to see how things unfold once the sanctions are lifted. Hopefully the country will be able to tap it's full potential.
Kudos to Iran, and keep it up, this is the kind of news we want to hear and debate on, not some bullshit sectarian war Sunni -shias stuffs which makes no sense at all. Lol

Agreed this kind of news makes one think that all is not lost for ME

well it may have become pure Chinese but certainly not pure Iranian, sticking an Iranian name on them wont make them Irachina, Irankhodro and saipa only import high tech parts (if I consider things like airbag high tech), but other Iranian car factories are pure montage facilities.

Man, you have to start from somewhere, even China also relied initially on western/japanese parts /car makers to ramp up it's production /quality. In fact even today chinese car makers still rely on western /Japanese engines /source few parts (though far less than before) and joint ventures to keep up with latest quality. now Chinese brands are evolving to start challenging western and Japanese brands, though they still have a long way to go. though their bus /coach and electric car makers are now up to par /standard with the best.

So Iran has to start from somewhere, even if it means initially relying on Chinese, Korean, western car makers, with time they will move up the value chain by learning from the best. At least Iran started /has an auto industry, same can't be said of many Middle Eastern countries who don't suffer from any sanctions who don't suffer from any western sanctions whatsoever. :)

Runna has more in common to SD I accept it..although, a car is not only front lights or rear lights... if you look at them closely you see the inside job is %90 different... the engine is %100 different... It is normal to use already existing lines of production for a new product... they have seen no reasons not to use the modern doors and platform of 206 SD...

but the case is far more than a face lift for DENA... I have seen it just yesterday spent minutes checking it... there was an akhund trying to park it and I asked him if it is ok to check a few things about his car... The inside of car is exactly like 2015 cars...very high in quality...very modern... when you close doors the feeling is like you,re in a 2015 Toyota or Honda... it is very silent... the engine is very silent... The front has totally changed... the rear is also changed %99... The engine is CVVT 1.7 which is a new upgrade of EF7...the width of car and length are 4 and 6 cm longer than Samand LX! even the door handlers are like new 2015 european cars... I fell in love with it specially when it only costs $13100 in market... I was one of those very skeptic about Iranian made car but this new models are a big jump ahead...

Don't rush into advances... Iranian car makers learnt to rely on Iranian part makers just recently... my friend in IKCO says now only few parts are made outside Iran... He said, the new IKCO leaders decided to do it right this time... I was all sceptic up until I tested a Dena couple of month ago and checked it again Yesterday... believe me bro.. I had a grand vitara ... this Dena is better than grand vitara for sure...

We have to be fair...where credit deserves to go we need to do it... SAIPA cars are not good... I won't buy them... although their new Tiba-2 is way better than other models of them like Pride 111 or others but I still don't give them the credit... but this DENA one is good... period...

Although I knew from years back that Samand is a good car but this one is a new era for Iranian cars...

ایراد عجیب یک خودروی دنا / آمپر بنزینی که برعکس است

though it may be weird for some people, but not for me. for me it's just the meaning of Irankhodro, Saipa, etc.
it most probably be its ECU that has bugs... I have seen a same problem with a Benz as when u use its Left Signal light, its windshield cleaners would move!! or turning the car off by turning the front lights off!! it happens in new cars with software and bugs

IRAN DAILY 4 January- Iran is the fourth-largest producer of cement in the world with an annual production capacity of 70 million tons, secretary of the Association of Cement Industrialists announced.

“At present, with a cement production capacity of 70 million tons [per year], Iran is the world’s fourth largest producer of cement after China, India and the United States,” said Abdolreza Sheikhan, worldcement.com reported.

Sheikhan noted that Iran will become the world’s third biggest cement producer, when its 75-million-ton nominal capacity becomes its actual capacity.

Iran is projected to increase its cement output to 75 million tons and export 12 million tons by March 2014.

Iran exported cement to 24 countries, including Iraq, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Pakistan, Qatar, Turkey, the UAE, Georgia, Oman, India and China, in the last Iranian year (ended March 20, 2013).

The country plans to boost its cement output to 85 million tons by the end of the next Iranian year (to start March 21).

Iran ranks first in cement production and exports in the Middle East. Because of its high quality, Iranian cement has a good market among neighboring countries.

Availability of raw materials, skilled workforce, indigenization of technologies, high quality and low price are among the advantages of Iranian cement industry.

Currently, Iran produces 27 types of cement. Those involved in this industry believe that to expand export markets, Iran should facilitate trade, establish a preferential tariff system and help activate export organizations.

Last year, Iran exported 13.648 million tons of cement and clinker. Of the figure, 63 percent pertained to Iraq.

List of countries by cement production - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Iran, world's 4th major ceramic producer

Iran is the fourth major producer of ceramic products, according to an official.

Deputy Minister of Industries, Mines and Trade Ali Asghar Tofiq said on Monday that Iranian ceramic products have a good global market due to industrial production.

"Around 10 universities and 15 research centers are involved in scientific and research activities in the field of industrial and advanced ceramics," he said.

He was speaking on the sidelines of the First International Conference on Advanced Ceramics in the Meshkin-Dasht region, near Karaj, Alborz province.

Experts from 11 states including Japan, Canada, Malaysia and India will present papers on ceramics in the two day event which began on May 4.

Referring to the production of cement in Iran, Tofiq said, "Iran produces 67 million tons of cement annually, of which about 20 million tons are exported."

He predicted that annual cement production will reach 70 million tons by March 2016.

@scythian500

Back
Top Bottom