What's new

Iran’s inflation rate hits 32.5%: Central Bank

@Chinese-Dragon @ChineseTiger1986 and other senior members from China,

Who is this kid who has been following me just because I said that U.S is still the strongest economy of the world? This idiot is giving China a bad name.

indians are famous for being delusional and thinking that their country is some sort of superpower...I don't expect Chinese to start living in the delusions that their country is already a stronger economy than the United States

Chinese don't tend to like it when people from the developing world praise America over China, and Beidou is one of our most anti-American members. Which is a very good thing.

Anyway, the US is currently the strongest economy, because of the hegemony of the US dollar.

Once that disappears in the next few decades, the US Nominal GDP will correct itself downwards. For example, Russia is ditching the dollar, and they have the largest natural gas reserves, and are also the number one oil producer in the world. Other resource-rich countries like Saudi, Iran, Venezuela, Central Asian Republics, are becoming more anti-America as well. (Not to mention China has the largest Shale gas reserves in the world).

It is ridiculous that the US government can print a few dollars, and buy hard-earned resources and products made in the developing world. It's because people believe in the US dollar, but that will change in the near to medium term, as other options become more viable, and people move towards a more balanced basket of currencies.

Chinese don't tend to like it when people from the developing world praise America over China, and Beidou is one of our most anti-American members. Which is a very good thing.

Anyway, the US is currently the strongest economy, because of the hegemony of the US dollar.

Once that disappears in the next few decades, the US Nominal GDP will correct itself downwards. (For example, Russia is ditching the dollar, and they have the largest natural gas reserves and are also the number one oil producer in the world.)

It is ridiculous that the US government can print a few dollars, and buy hard-earned resources and products made in the developing world. It's because people believe in the US dollar, but that will change in the near to medium term, as other options become more viable, and people move towards a more balanced basket of currencies.

yes , people will switch to communist china renbeeeee because nothing says your money and investment is safe like in a country that will sanction you for attending the noble peace prize conference...where anti corruption journalist and grassroots are jailed.

somehow your great message has reached the millionaires in china that are running away in drones with their money to the west and US.

64 percent of Chinese millionaires have either emigrated or plan to emigrate—taking their spending and fortunes with them. The United States is their favorite destination.

The report from Hurun, a wealth research firm that focuses on China, said that one-third of China's super rich—or those worth $16 million or more—have already emigrated.

The data offer the latest snapshot of China's worrying wealth flight, with massive numbers of rich Chinese taking their families and fortunes overseas.Previous studies show the main reasons rich Chinese are leaving is to pursue better educations for their kids, and to escape the pollution and overcrowding in urban China.
Rich Chinese continue to flee China

We are not like South Asian slaves that worship the white man.
Scum that worship empires are a disgrace to the civilised human race.

Every civilised human is delighted the Yankee economy is collapsing.

Bad news for Yankees is great news for civilised humans.

I have a friend in China..

He tells me that all the talk about anit-America in China looks like a joke. Chinese LOVE to learn English, wear American clothes, die to go to America, and try to copy American culture at every level.

How do you explain that?

Honest question...

I have a Muslim friend.
He tells me that all muslims love to blow themselves up.

How do yo explain that?

Honest question...

Pakistan are our closest allies, we need to be more friendly when talking to them.

We are not like South Asian slaves that worship the white man.
Scum that worship empires are a disgrace to the civilised human race.

Every civilised human is delighted the Yankee economy is collapsing.

Bad news for Yankees is great news for civilised humans.
Yeah right bro. It has been a long night. You need some sleep.

Nah.

You need to stop worshipping the white man like a typical South Asian slave.

Your ancestors have been a slave for 200 years, I don't think you should start kiddo.

Says the guy whose countrymen were not man enough to defend their women at nanking. whose greatest contribution in other countries is opening massage parlors and pimping their women out. whose women largely marry white men in western countries.

This coming from an Indian too ashamed to live in his own country :lol:

Where was your daddies when the British were bum raping your women in Hindu land?

was not born yet... while we know yours was running away leaving their women behind to be raped at nanking. you probably have some japanesa in your gene pool. LOL

Nah.

You need to stop worshipping the white man like a typical South Asian slave.

Your ancestors have been a slave for 200 years, I don't think you should start kiddo.
@Chinese-Dragon I have great respect towards China, why do you defend his actions?

How about opium wars and century of humiliation? Sri Lanka may have been invaded but invaders had to fight over 200 years to be successful. Not only that, even after the invasion there were countless rebellions. Every country has to go through periods of humiliation and we passed that period and working towards development. We are not foolish enough to put up fake stunts like North Korea and become a failed state. Even Chinese policies are economic oriented after Deng Xiaoping. Do remember that the success China is experiencing now came with reforms and having a neutral economic oriented foreign policy.

I don't know whether you are a troll or not but you are clearly humiliating China. I expected better from a Chinese to be honest.

@chinadragon negative rate all you want LOL, it only shows what a putz you are here. Your guy says all kinds of insults you ignore it but when he gets it back you negative rate... :) it must have hit home with that ' have japanese gene pool in your blood ' comment. :rofl:

@Chinese-Dragon I have great respect towards China, why do you defend his actions?

How about opium wars and century of humiliation? Sri Lanka may have been invaded but invaders had to fight over 200 years to be successful. Not only that, even after the invasion there were countless rebellions. Every country has to go through periods of humiliation and we passed that period and working towards development. We are not foolish enough to put up fake stunts like North Korea and become a failed state. Even Chinese policies are economic oriented after Deng Xiaoping. Do remember that the success China is experiencing now came with reforms and having a neutral economic oriented foreign policy.

I don't know whether you are a troll or not but you are clearly humiliating China. I expected better from a Chinese to be honest.

Beidou has his own opinions, these do not necessarily reflect the stance of the Chinese Government.

I am well aware of the Century of Humiliation, every Chinese knows it.

All I'm saying is that I understand Beidou being pissed at people from the developing world who support America over China.

I get pissed as well, but I try not to troll about it. If I can help it anyway. :P

Back
Top Bottom