What's new

Iran’s inflation rate hits 32.5%: Central Bank

If you are going to give out negatives you have to be fair.

Well you already gave him a negative rating for it now.

What about this one from JayAtl?

was not born yet... while we know yours was running away leaving their women behind to be raped at nanking. you probably have some japanesa in your gene pool. LOL

You only gave one to Beidou but not to this one? Does that seem fair to you?

Do you think "objectively" that making fun of mass rapes and war crimes by the Imperial Japanese Army on millions of Chinese civilians during WW2, was less deserving of a negative rating than the one you quoted? I strongly disagree.

Last edited:
Well you already gave him a negative rating for it now.

What about this one from JayAtl?

You only gave one to Beidou but not to this one? Does that seem fair to you?

Do you think "objectively" that making fun of mass rapes and war crimes by the Imperial Japanese on millions of Chinese civilians during WW2, was less deserving of a negative rating than the one you quoted? I strongly disagree.
I dont give to posts that already have 1 negative. Why did you not give a negative to biedous post? I just gave it to him 5 minutes ago.

I dont give to posts that already have 1 negative. Why did you not give a negative to biedous post? I just gave it to him 5 minutes ago.

I admit I did not read that post from Beidou when I came into this thread. Do you want me to give him another one, or should I follow your rule that you won't give negatives when a post already has one?

I'm not a moderator Kaan, which requires absolute objectivity.

But maybe you can explain to me which one was objectively worse, Beidou's post you quoted or JayAtl's post I quoted? And why does Beidou deserve a negative rating when you decided that JayAtl making fun of mass rapes and genocide during Nanjing in WW2 was not worthy of one?

I admit I did not read that post from Beidou when I came into this thread. Do you want me to give him another one, or should I follow your rule that you won't give negatives when a post already has one?

I'm not a moderator Kaan, which requires absolute objectivity.

But maybe you can explain to me which one was objectively worse, Beidou's post you quoted or JayAtl's post I quoted? And why does Beidou deserve a negative rating when you decided that JayAtl making fun of mass rapes and genocide during Nanjing in WW2 was not worthy of one?
The guy already got 5 negatives or something so i dont think he needs anymore in this thread. Its up to you if you want to follow my personal rule on negative ratings regarding beidou. Personally i think one is enough.

Back
Top Bottom