What's new

Iran’s inflation rate hits 32.5%: Central Bank

We never worshipped the white man despite our problems. South Asians and Middle Easterners are the biggest white worshippers.

What's the point in making such sweeping generalizations?

You know a South Asian country is our closest ally, and Middle Eastern countries are some of our strongest allies too? If we don't have these resource-rich countries on our side, how are we supposed to fight against American hegemony?

The goal is to end American global hegemony, and for that we need allies. Especially the ones you mentioned, who can decide whether to price oil in dollars or not.

Beidou has his own opinions, these do not necessarily reflect the stance of the Chinese Government.

I am well aware of the Century of Humiliation, every Chinese knows it.

All I'm saying is that I understand Beidou being pissed at people from the developing world who support America over China.

I get pissed as well, but I try not to troll about it. If I can help it anyway. :P

That has got to be the most idiotic reply and duck and cover .... but you cant help it can you. You and beidou come from the same idjit gene. negative rate this :P

Beidou has his own opinions, these do not necessarily reflect the stance of the Chinese Government.

I am well aware of the Century of Humiliation, every Chinese knows it.

All I'm saying is that I understand Beidou being pissed at people from the developing world who support America over China.

I get pissed as well, but I try not to troll about it. If I can help it anyway. :P
I don't know what he's talking about but he clearly needs to transplant a brain from somewhere.

Even when I supported China in another thread this guy came to me and repeated the same garbage. :lol:

What's the point in making such sweeping generalizations?

You know a South Asian country is our closest ally, and Middle Eastern countries are some of our strongest allies too? If we don't have these resource-rich countries on our side, how are we supposed to fight against American hegemony?

The goal is to end American global hegemony, and for that we need allies. Especially the ones you mentioned, who can decide whether to price oil in dollars or not.

LOL Hanjian . negative rate this!
a think tank analyst LOL. brainwashed sheep are not allowed to think

I don't know what he's talking about but he clearly needs to transplant a brain from somewhere.

Even when I supported China in another thread this guy came to me and repeated the same garbage. :lol:

they are taught by the govt to agree like sheep with each other. these guys are by products of brainwashing

Beidou has his own opinions, there are plenty of other Chinese members here who you can converse with if you do not feel you are gaining anything from conversing with him. :wave:

You can mention me in any post if you want and I will try to answer as honestly as I can.

Beidou has his own opinions, there are plenty of other Chinese members here who you can converse with if you do not feel you are gaining anything from conversing with him. :wave:

You can mention me in any post if you want and I will try to answer as honestly as I can.

how much have you been brainwashed to not even stand up to idiots among your own. well I guess you see a mirror image in him... negative rate this! :yahoo:

Having own opinions is one thing and humiliating his own country by acting insane is another thing. I hope you go through his posts and understand what I am saying.

He insulted Turks, South Asians and Middle Easterners everywhere badly.

how much have you been brainwashed to not even stand up to idiots among your own. well I guess you see a mirror image in him... negative rate this! :yahoo:

You have to try harder. Just use more "personal attacks" and you'll get as many as you like. :D

Having own opinions is one thing and humiliating his own country by acting insane is another thing. I hope you go through his posts and understand what I am saying.

I doubt any of us on this forum can really humiliate our own country, regardless of how ridiculous the behaviour, see JayAtl representing both India and America with his racism against Chinese people above. :azn:

Please continue to negative rate that goon.

Brother I hope you remember we have strong allies in South Asia and the Middle East as well, I can understand your vitriol against America, but this should not be used against our own allies.

You have to try harder, just use more "personal attacks" and you'll get as many as you like. :D

I doubt any of us on this forum can really humiliate our own country, regardless of how ridiculous the behaviour, see JayAtl representing both India and America with his racism against Chinese people above. :azn:

personal attacks ? LOL. you ignored his and when he got his back you came running in like a 50 center to come help him... and now you whine about racism... what was racist ? you are such a obvious moron it is not even funny ;)

negative rate this!

personal attacks ? LOL. you ignored his and when he got his back you came running in like a 50 center to come help him... and now you whine about racism... what was racist ? you are such a obvious moron it is not even funny ;)

negative rate this!

You're doing slightly better, but not quite good enough. Need to try harder. :D

You're doing slightly better, but not quite good enough. Need to try harder. :D

how about asking if you the first in your family with the idot gene or it is hereditary? :D

Easy, just check when America's economy went down during the 2008 Credit Crunch, and see which countries experienced a negative growth rate as a result.

fudging of stats is fudging of stats

Easy, just check when America's economy went down during the 2008 Credit Crunch, and see which countries experienced a negative growth rate as a result.

there is a difference between going down and totally collapsing
your country will be hit the most

Back
Top Bottom