What's new

Iranians can ‘wipe out’ Israel if attacked: Ahmadinejad

Iran should not overestimate itself being an underdog it should restrain from warmongering.

What a moronic statement! Consumer products are much cheaper in Iran compared to U.S. relative to Iranians salaries, so GDP per capita is irrelevant in our case, since prices of consumer products are much cheaper compared to high income countries. We are not adopting the free trade policy , so before making a fool of yourself do a little bit of research.

Dude you need to understand meaning of purchasing power parity or PPP

https://www.princeton.edu/~achaney/tmve/wiki100k/docs/Per_capita_income.html

Purchasing power parity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is nominal GDP/capita ie what you earn and there is GDP(PPP)/capita ie goods ans services your earning could buy.

Jealous that their GDP is larger than Pakistans? It must hurt to be overtaken by 7 million people. lol.

Isn't Cameron Jewish??? Must suck for you.

Did you only realise many zionists control the west? Finally you woken up, congrats.

Smart people understand sarcasm, you just cant grasp it, IQ of 131? nah you forgot point somewhere between...

The fact that you are evaluating age of soldiers by photos is even more idiotic than your lack of sarcasm.

Nah pics dont paint a thousand words they are made up by Hamas using photoshop yeah? Lets talk about sarcasm now son ;)

I laugh about about your "PROBABLY". You were not sure that Israel is smaller than England. :omghaha: Although every child knows that Israel is very small.

That's actually what makes me wonder. Muslims have 56 huge countries with enormous resources, but so obsessed about tiny piece of desert which is Israel.

"Thirty one" is spelled like 31 not 131. :)

Macedonia was much much smaller than Persian Empire and u know what happened.

No one is obssessed about a tiny desert - not even a desert you ugly fool. Its an Island virtually!

They are speaking up for the rights of the Gazans who are being treated like animals - a fact your evading and talking jibberish over to cover up.

31 is spelt "thirty one" - dont think you finished school, hold on you was enlisted in the army to kill children at 13 so you wont have time to learn figures and spellings.

I support Iran but ahmedinejad uncle has gone overboard here.

Yeah he has gone overboard by speaking up for himself - sticking up for his country.

Like I said when someone confronts tyrants he is in the wrong. You are satan.

It surely wasnt wrong when your country invaded Iraq and Afghanistan by falsely making up "WMD" - that was correct, weren't it a$sh0le?

Dude you need to understand meaning of purchasing power parity or PPP

https://www.princeton.edu/~achaney/tmve/wiki100k/docs/Per_capita_income.html

Purchasing power parity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is nominal GDP/capita ie what you earn and there is GDP(PPP)/capita ie goods ans services your earning could buy.

I repeat this for the 3rd time! Prices of consumer products and services in Iran are much cheaper compared to high-income countries, therefore an average income Iranian has the same purchasing power (if not more) than an average income American (or any other nationality) however, this remains true as long as offered products or services are provided locally. Please note that I'm not talking about population below poverty line.

I can't dumb it down any more than this: To answer our female zionist friend @500 who claimed that quality of life in Iran does not meet the "western standards", I had to go through series of comparisons that shows although income of an average Iranian is much less than an average American, but prices of consumer products and services are also much cheaper, relative to local salaries of course. Therefore I proved her :azn: argument to be false!

Is this so hard to understand?! For more information have a look at OECD comparative price levels.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i am 12 years old because i choose hitler as my avatar. you better read a few books about third reich and hitler . what you say in my opinion is bulI$hit. you better be out of what is none of you're business. and know that 3rd reich was much bigger than what you can understand

Do you ???
Do you know the opinion of Hitler on the people other than German .... More precisely Nordics ???
Hitler had clear plans. Please read more about those too

I hardly post in this section but your post was hard to overlook.

Do you ???
Do you know the opinion of Hitler on the people other than German .... More precisely Nordics ???
Hitler had clear plans. Please read more about those too

I hardly post in this section but your post was hard to overlook.

i really didn't want to send any more post here but why do you think i don't know 3rd reich? yes i know what he thought about other people out of germany. i know there were lots of Japanese and black people in hitler's army. i know that the best railroad of my country was built by nazis. i know that why most people all over the world now think hitler was a monster because he wanted his people to be free and they would not be dependent. he wanted that his country to be what really deserved and you know why now lots of people think he was a murderer ? because he decided to stand against his country's enemy and he failed so the history was written by his enemies. there are much more than 10 reasons that he didn't kill even one non-armed man but now jokes are creating about he killed 6 million judes. very funny . i hope you could read real history not the one that is written by the winners of WW2 and unfortunately the only country that has the ball to show real history is iran because if i say these things in germany i will surely be executed. germany deserved freedom but they couldn't get that and now we iranian try to get to that goal and you see now whole world is against us.

i really didn't want to send any more post here but why do you think i don't know 3rd reich? yes i know what he thought about other people out of germany. i know there were lots of Japanese and black people in hitler's army. i know that the best railroad of my country was built by nazis. i know that why most people all over the world now think hitler was a monster because he wanted his people to be free and they would not be dependent. he wanted that his country to be what really deserved and you know why now lots of people think he was a murderer ? because he decided to stand against his country's enemy and he failed so the history was written by his enemies. there are much more than 10 reasons that he didn't kill even one non-armed man but now jokes are creating about he killed 6 million judes. very funny . i hope you could read real history not the one that is written by the winners of WW2 and unfortunately the only country that has the ball to show real history is iran because if i say these things in germany i will surely be executed. germany deserved freedom but they couldn't get that and now we iranian try to get to that goal and you see now whole world is against us.
You had made you opinion. So no point in crossing that. So just make few points and let go
What you write is also a part propaganda.
And what I write was my own opinion based on few books written by few Nazi's themselves . One include his close friend. I think you might know his name too. I am talking about the books before War.
Sorry to bother you. Won't quote or reply you anymore. Good luck.

You had made you opinion. So no point in crossing that. So just make few points and let go
What you write is also a part propaganda.
And what I write was my own opinion based on few books written by few Nazi's themselves . One include his close friend. I think you might know his name too. I am talking about the books before War.
Sorry to bother you. Won't quote or reply you anymore. Good luck.

i'm happy there are still users like you here but actually something that is pure doesn't need propaganda.and i ask you something after the war nazis one by one were executed then how do you believe these books have not changed? there is even no single book of nazis that has not changed after the war . these days if you want to understand real history of war you should read all the books written by the winners and find the INCOHERENCES. these incoherences are the points of real history.

Why are the zionists torturing Muslims in Gaza? You need to torture the Germans not us we didnt kill you.

But I fully support Hitler you deserved it!

I repeat this for the 3rd time!

...income of an average Iranian is much less than an average American, but prices of consumer products and services are also much cheaper, relative to local salaries of course.

It is pointless repeating Zionists dont listen they evade, and wind you up by doing this - it is common practice just look around.

Of course products are cheaper in Iran. Lets take oil for example:

Petrol Prices in Iran, Fuel prices in Iran, gas cost | MyTravelCost.com

This site shows in Euro the prices of fuel. It is correct as currently it is £1.40 for a litre in the UK.

Price in Iran is 9p a litre!!! Bloody hell! If that aint cheap I dont know what is.

Really, in UK price should be about 70p a litre, but our Govt is robbing and 50% is in many taxes!! And prices still rise!

I dont even get 30 miles for £10 in my car. For £10 in Iran I would get 111litres compared to the 7litres I get in UK!!

Look the bottom lines is: if your country is the producer of your products it will be by far cheaper to you. As you wont have no taxes and all the other robbing schemes the Govt might have - just look at the UK - on the fuel we got fuel duty, VAT, excise duty, and a load of other crap.

Back
Top Bottom