What's new

Iranians can ‘wipe out’ Israel if attacked: Ahmadinejad

Why are the zionists torturing Muslims in Gaza? You need to torture the Germans not us we didnt kill you.

But I fully support Hitler you deserved it!

I fully support hitler because he would have exterminated the idiots for having lower IQ.

Middle-East-map2.gif

looks like Mr Ahmedinejad got no education in geography at his madrassah because Iran and Israel share no borders!

i'm happy there are still users like you here but actually something that is pure doesn't need propaganda.and i ask you something after the war nazis one by one were executed then how do you believe these books have not changed? there is even no single book of nazis that has not changed after the war . these days if you want to understand real history of war you should read all the books written by the winners and find the INCOHERENCES. these incoherences are the points of real history.

"If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth. " - Joseph Goebbels.

You might be correct on what is printed after War result. History is always a version of story for the remaining by powerful side. No doubt.

After the war Nazi's were executed. NOT all the Germans. You can compare a lot of things
- justification of killing of women and children
- burning books ( read a book called "Book theif". It's about a German girl. Nice read )
- Superior race syndrome.
- Tampering of History ( Nazi's did that more than WEST )

Allied forces DIDN'T burn the books like Nazi's do. Most of the world's good libraries has the original Printes of the Books dated before 42. Nazi's and anti Nazi too. they are if the tie when Nazi party was not in power. I had some good luck and access to such books. And I am sure there was no tampering to those books. Old and Hand binded.

I think we are going off topic here and derailing the thread.

I fully support hitler because he would have exterminated the idiots for having lower IQ.

looks like Mr Ahmedinejad got no education in geography at his madrassah because Iran and Israel share no borders!

It is nothing to do with borders or issue of land with the Iranians.

The issue is of the regional threats that are constantly made "oh so and so is developing nuclear weapons. The gazans are throwing rocks. Hamas is firing missiles yet we dont have any damage".

But the Zionists are treating the Gazans like animals, barricaded over a high wall for miles end.

This is what is bothering Mahmoud Ahmedinejad (and me). It is bothering him the fact that why is the US and other nations ignoring the way the Gazans are treated yet they snap at Iran, like they did to Iraq and Afghanistan. Over and over again many human rights groups say it is breach of Human Rights Act.

DO YOU PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND THIS? MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET EDUCATION AND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ANIMAL AND HUMANS!!

Also the Zionists and the US dont have a chance on attacking Iran. Ahmedinejad doesn't talk sh!t!

Just look at your own map:

Iran is the size of Pakistan, Iraq and Afghanistan put together! The US failed in Iraq and Afghanistan. It totally knows if it goes to war with Iran, it has no chance of winning - its whole army and reserve would be demolished or severely injured.

Just look at the map and see the land mass.

It is a load of propaganda bullsh!t you people listen to from the Western Media.

And if any backup is needed, there is a direct water link from Russia to Iran just North of Iran!!!

The Russians would love to come and kick a$$ :P

And the only land mass the US and Zionists have is the tiny Island of Israhell which isn't a lot - barely see it on that map!

End of.

The Houthis were beaten to pulp their leader killed and were forced to beg for peace.
@Mosamania @Arabian Legend @JUBA please shed more light

Yeah... Yeah... my Yemeni friends tell me differently!
And most importantly Saudi supported thug was thrown out with his face burned down, so that really shows what really happened and who really won!

And why do you call people here!
@Soheil @Abii come here just in case :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hitler fans ought to be a) banner (and then shot) or b) shot (and then banned). Get a life.

It seems this thread is outta control... would all of you like me to invite moderator scrutiny? No? Then pls. behave.

Hitler fans ought to be a) banner (and then shot) or b) shot (and then banned). Get a life.

It seems this thread is outta control... would all of you like me to invite moderator scrutiny? No? Then pls. behave.

Oh sorry we can't say anything when the Zionists were slaughtered and thank the man for doing it. Yet when the Zionists slaughter innocent Muslims merely women and children in Gaza, we should ignore and let the Zionists continue doing so!

If you dont like the truth about Herr Hitler then GTFO here pal. I wish he existed in this era, he would helped the Iranians and Israhell would be trapped in the middle! HA!

If you dont like the truth about Herr Hitler then GTFO here pal. I wish he existed in this era, he would helped the Iranians and Israhell would be trapped in the middle! HA!
Idiotic comment :rolleyes1:

Oh sorry we can't say anything when the Zionists were slaughtered and thank the man for doing it. Yet when the Zionists slaughter innocent Muslims merely women and children in Gaza, we should ignore and let the Zionists continue doing so!

Really? all powerful Iran need a help to defeat Israel?

Back
Top Bottom