What's new

Iranians can ‘wipe out’ Israel if attacked: Ahmadinejad

Arab false flagger... get a life... :angry:

Oh sorry we can't say anything when the Zionists were slaughtered and thank the man for doing it. Yet when the Zionists slaughter innocent Muslims merely women and children in Gaza, we should ignore and let the Zionists continue doing so!

If you dont like the truth about Herr Hitler then GTFO here pal. I wish he existed in this era, he would helped the Iranians and Israhell would be trapped in the middle! HA!

Dude... I don't need you to talk on my behalf! What minority? We Azeris consider ourselves Iranian, and this is our country, we were among the first ones to show up when that maniac, Saddam invaded our homeland, please don't worry about us, you have more pressing concerns with separatists in your own country, these "divide and rule" tactics don't work in 21st century!

You apparently don't know anything about our country, We Azeris consider ourselves, among most nationalistic of Iranians when it comes to defending our country., and we proved that in Iran-Iraq war.

I don't know where do you get your information from, but it might be interesting for you to know that the Supreme Leader himself is an Iranian Azeri, so all this talk of mistreating minorities is nonsense, if you come to Tabriz, you will see a very modern city, among the most developed cities in Iran, not the shanty town you expected to see!

Like:smitten:
I am kurd but I proud to be an Iranian.....
We must tell these people we are all together and all of plans that they have for our country is just a dream, a POS dream.....

I think the US and Israeli option of attacking Iran was possible in the early 2000's, but now Iran has gotten stronger and more advanced so that attacking would be the worst possible option, as it would be another Iraq, but just 50 times worse.

the war would be 50 times worse , that's true...

Back
Top Bottom