What's new

Iranians can ‘wipe out’ Israel if attacked: Ahmadinejad

Really? all powerful Iran need a help to defeat Israel?

Sam1980 beat me to it.

Israhell can talk - it begs the US to do something haha!

Iran dont need help - I didnt say that - what I said was Hitler would have joined in himself - learn to grasp on wider context fool.

Really? all powerful Iran need a help to defeat Israel?

Sam1980 beat me to it.

Iran dont need help - I didnt say that - what I said was Hitler would have joined in himself - learn to grasp on wider context fool.

Really? all powerful Israel needs help to defeat Iran?
Israel does not want to defeat Iran. We can make peace next day if Iran agrees.

But your mullahs want to destroy Israel. They dream about it day and night. But they cant.

Israel does not want to defeat Iran. We can make peace next day if Iran agrees.

But your mullahs want to destroy Israel. They dream about it day and night. But they cant.

hahaha.
yes israhell wants peace by killing our scientists. very funny . israhell : "more sanctions but we want peace" new type of joke.

Israel was defeated by a guerilla group in two instances (2000 and 2006), yet it thinks it can win a war against Iran?
Comedy:omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha.
yes israhell wants peace by killing our scientists. very funny . israhell : "more sanctions but we want peace" new type of joke.
Your so called scientists were killed by your own regime, because they tried to defect.

Israel was defeated by a guerilla group in two instances (2000 and 2006), yet it thinks it can win a war against Iran?
Comedy:omghaha:
Yeah Nasser won in 1956.
Saddat won in 1973.
Saddam won in 1991.
Nasrallah won in 2006.

Keep winning like that. :lol:

Here the facts: Israel defeated 3 Arab countries in 6 days, Iran could not defeat 1 Arab country in 8 years.

I don't understand why Iranians are so against Israel?? You guys hate Arabs and Palestinians are Arabs too so what exactly is your concern? Why are you trying to destroy your country for no reason? See I wish well for both Iran and Israel and I want them to sort out their issues amicably..

Also, I don't think there will be any reason for Israel to attack Iran if Iranian leadership stop openly threatening them. You people can talk the issues out, believe me its not difficult. It will help Iran in the long run and also help in removal of all the bans on your country...

Your so called scientists were killed by your own regime, because they tried to defect.

Yeah Nasser won in 1956.
Saddat won in 1973.
Saddam won in 1991.
Nasrallah won in 2006.

Keep winning like that. :lol:

Here the facts: Israel defeated 3 Arab countries in 6 days, Iran could not defeat 1 Arab country in 8 years.

Back to your scheduled programming. lol

I fully support hitler because he would have exterminated the idiots for having lower IQ.
Hitler killed many of these but who spoke for them? One brave voice was Hans Asperger, a Vienna physician, who in 1944 described the syndrome that now bears his name, arguing that such "idiots" were not stupid after all.

It is more than an article of faith that every person born into society can fulfill a positive role; it is something that can be proved, time and time again.

Sam1980 beat me to it.

Oh man you are one of a hell idiot, IQ of 13.1

Oh man you are one of a hell idiot, IQ of 13.1

Coming from the one who couldnt grasp on wider context.

You need your eyes testing too if you read 131 as 13.1 fool.

Truth hurts your jews end of.

It took Iran 8 years against Iraq, because the war was massive - both sides were well equipped!

Israhell got pounded by Hezbollah yet claimed they won LMAO! Talk about lies.

I dont talk to liars, u jews are nothing but 2 faced liars.

Iranians shouldn't fool themselves. In case of war between Iran and Israel. Israel will beat the **** out of Iran. They have superior airforce, which is all that matters in modern warfare. They would first pepper your airdefense with help of US and that destroy your nuclear facilities which will sett you back for decades.

Then, I suspect couple of weeks of war, where Israel and US keep pouding Iran until it surrenders. They will also use internal elements such as minorities to attack the regime. Something similar will happen in Iran that happened in Syria, only on a larger scale. More than 50% of Iran is not ethnic Iranian and Iran has been treating their minorities very bad. So I suspect, if allies choose to invade Iran. There is a lot of space to move around.

Iran, as others said is a suicidal regime, they made enemies with everybody. They are occuping ethnic Azeri land and treating other minorities also very bad. Iran has been threatening their neighbors. So when Iran gets attacked, Iran automatically will attack their neighbors. I hope Iran does this. So we can settle unsettled business. A sane country wouldn't threaten their neighbors. Iranians are like pee cocks that think they are king of the hill. Threatening and attacking everybody. It is very strange behavior.

More than 50% of Iran is not ethnic Iranian and Iran has been treating their minorities very bad. So I suspect, if allies choose to invade Iran. There is a lot of space to move around.

Iran, as others said is a suicidal regime, they made enemies with everybody. They are occuping ethnic Azeri land...

Dude... I don't need you to talk on my behalf! What minority? We Azeris consider ourselves Iranian, and this is our country, we were among the first ones to show up when that maniac, Saddam invaded our homeland, please don't worry about us, you have more pressing concerns with separatists in your own country, these "divide and rule" tactics don't work in 21st century!

You apparently don't know anything about our country, We Azeris consider ourselves, among most nationalistic of Iranians when it comes to defending our country., and we proved that in Iran-Iraq war.

I don't know where do you get your information from, but it might be interesting for you to know that the Supreme Leader himself is an Iranian Azeri, so all this talk of mistreating minorities is nonsense, if you come to Tabriz, you will see a very modern city, among the most developed cities in Iran, not the shanty town you expected to see!

It wasn't only Saddam we were fighting against, FYI, United States, China, Soviet Union, UK, Germany, Venezuela all Arab countries (either helped him financially or provided Saddam with intelligence) especially Sudan and Palestine (they sent fighters) (excluding Oman and Syria), even Singapore helped Saddam, France even wanted to build him a bomb (you should know that better than me?!) how can you say "Iran couldn't defeat 1 Arab country"? when you know it was the world we were fighting against? And by the way, forcing Saddam fall into his ultimate demise was a great achievement by itself. The same army that was supplied by the West and the Arabs to kill Iranians for 8 years, crushed Kuwait in less than 8 hours and occupied parts of Saudi as well.

When Saddam was getting all the goods, we were under harshest sanctions, even the U.S. navy sided with Saddam despite the fact that both sides were attacking each other's tankers, and Saddam was the aggressor.

I admit Israeli help during the war but you helped only because we had a common enemy!

Oh sorry we can't say anything when the Zionists were slaughtered and thank the man for doing it. Yet when the Zionists slaughter innocent Muslims merely women and children in Gaza, we should ignore and let the Zionists continue doing so!

If you dont like the truth about Herr Hitler then GTFO here pal. I wish he existed in this era, he would helped the Iranians and Israhell would be trapped in the middle! HA!

Blablabla ... 12 posts. WTF!? NOOBS...

Back
Top Bottom