What's new

Iranians can ‘wipe out’ Israel if attacked: Ahmadinejad

Yeah, there is no questions you guys are backward. You don't even know the difference between a Canadian flag and an US flag.

You constantly looking for handouts. Now China is your friend because they give you all these goodies. Guess what, the Chinese are not so stupid. To them, you are a friend with benefit. When the time comes, get ready and bent over.

And what did you say> gtfo? Is that French?

Regardless of your flags pal, I think you need to learn your own geography first - Canada is in North America.

If you dont know your own local geography I really can't expect you to understand shorthand/abbreviations.

Typical westerner just knows how to live off the state benefits - talk about handouts eh?! You proved you do due to your lack of knowledge LMAO!

Ahmadinezad is probably the biggest troll Iran has produced.. This guy is hell bent on destroying Iran!!! I wish a new progressive leadership comes to the fore their and I certainly believe the common man on the street do not support Amadinezad's mad and provocative rants!!

Yeah he is the biggest troll for standing against tyrants. Tell me one thing, why doesnt the US do anything to Israhell for treating the Gazans like rubbish and the building of illegal settlements?

When someone does something right in this world it is considered wrong by the Zionists.

Why are Zionists allowed on this forum anyway?

Tell me one thing, why doesnt the US do anything to Israel for treating the Gazans like rubbish and the building of illegal settlements?
US does not need to involve and if people of Gaza keep throwing rockets at Israeli's than they ain't gonna get flowers in return..

When someone does something right in this world it is considered wrong by the Zionists.
That's your perception, I guess..

Why are Zionists allowed on this forum anyway?
Question should be directed towards the PDF Management. Raise your concern with webby!!

US does not need to involve and if people of Gaza keep throwing rockets at Israeli's than they ain't gonna get flowers in return..

That's your perception, I guess..

And where did you get that info from? The western biased media who cut and add things to see fit? Just like they did for Iraq and WMD?!

The whole world is wrong about human rights and the illegal building, and US is right?! Yeah?!

That's your perception then, end of.

You see, you need to have an open mind and make your own judgement about things than follow someone else.

Obviously, if your locked up by a barricade which stretches miles and you got restricted supplies of essentials are you going to stand there?

You can really talk can't you? You listend to the US and now YOU country, India, is not going to get the much needed gas and now they drooling over it. Happy listening to the West, good game son.

Canadian do not have death penalty. You said in the previous post that death penalty still exists in the US. This shows you have mistaken my flag, also your lack of ethics tried to wiggled out of your mistake.

Where are you now? In UK. The mother of government handouts.

Canadian do not have death penalty. You said in the previous post that death penalty still exists in the US. This shows you have mistaken my flag, also your lack of ethics tried to wiggled out of your mistake.

Is that why you moved there?

Is that why you moved there?

Talk about skill and know how - pasted your reply twice. Too busy scuffing your fat face to support you 35 stone body? Slamming the elephant feet sized palms on the keyboard?! Dont make me laugh.

Your the one that is wriggling son, not me. You said Canada isn't part of America. I answered it for you and you cant take it.

I didnt move there son I was born there - again typical western beliefs.

Where did I say Canada isn't part of America? If you can't, consider yourself a liar.

You are also a simpleton. You think my avator is my picture.

Where did I say Canada isn't part of America? If you can't, consider yourself a liar.

You are also a simpleton. You think my avator is my picture.

Jumping to conclusions again boy.

Fact is fact, americans live off the state and are so fat (animal like) when they fall ill the emergency resuce services come into take down walls, doors and windows so the animal can be towed to the hospital.

I am not here to have petty debates with little kids. Fact is you stand Iran standing up, you thought economic sanctions will work. They actually ruined the US more than anyone else LMAO

I dont trust anything from wikipedia - unreliable source - anyone can edit it.

I think all information regarding Israhell is fabricated. Like I said it is very small in size, and all of its concern is within the IDF or shall I say IOF - Israeli OFFENSIVE Force!! All young people about from the age of 13/14 seem to be in the IOF (IDF) yet Muslim countries are accused of using children for terrorist attacks eh?

Jealous that their GDP is larger than Pakistans? It must hurt to be overtaken by 7 million people. lol.

Isn't Cameron Jewish??? Must suck for you.

Where else is Israhell getting money from ? Please tell me?

Israhell is a very small country look on the map please. Iran is like 100x the size of it if not more.

Israhell is probably smaller than England (not the whole of UK) but just England on its own!

What does this country produce that it exports? Nothing at all!

It.

Well look at your country, Are Jews doing well? If so what are they producing? What businesses do they partake in? Or are they living off aid?

Look at every western country and ask the same question? What are Jews doing differently from Pakistani's that makes them more wealthier in those nations?

I would assume the Israeli's are doing something similar (being productive).

Do me a favour and Google this:

"how big is England" = 130,395km squared
"how big is UK" = 243,610km squared
"how big is Israel" = 20,770km squared
how big is Iran" = 1,648,195km squared

To conclude: Iran is 79 times bigger than Israhell and England alone (not UK) is more than 6 times the size of Israhell!
I laugh about about your "PROBABLY". You were not sure that Israel is smaller than England. :omghaha: Although every child knows that Israel is very small.

That's actually what makes me wonder. Muslims have 56 huge countries with enormous resources, but so obsessed about tiny piece of desert which is Israel.

Talk sense to me before indulging in conversation with me. I have an IQ of 131 and I will wipe you off these forums - I dont take crap from anybody.
"Thirty one" is spelled like 31 not 131. :)

All it takes is looking on the world map to see the size of Israhell - it is merely an Island!! Iran is right it is not that difficult to wipe Israhell off the World lol especially as it is only around 243 miles long LOL!
Macedonia was much much smaller than Persian Empire and u know what happened.

Iran will be wiped out after that......don't forget that....

I laugh about about your "PROBABLY". You were not sure that Israel is smaller than England. :omghaha: Although every child knows that Israel is very small.

That's actually what makes me wonder. Muslims have 56 huge countries with enormous resources, but so obsessed about tiny piece of desert which is Israel.

"Thirty one" is spelled like 31 not 131. :)

Macedonia was much much smaller than Persian Empire and u know what happened.

A very good reply indeed.

@bala

People who have micropenis are most enthusiastic in making " I have a 12 inch dick " claim.Your post clearly shows that you have anger issues and have a very low IQ. 131 :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:

Because you stole land from Palestinians. That's why people are obsessed about it. Imagine if you had stolen Croatia instead, and tried to justify it by saying "Christians have many other lands".

Iran will be wiped out after that......don't forget that....

We are the oldest nation on earth. Only idiots and servants would think it is possible that we can be wiped.

Because you stole land from Palestinians. That's why people are obsessed about it. Imagine if you had stolen Croatia instead, and tried to justify it by saying "Christians have many other lands".
First of all country called "Palestine" never existed.
Secondly "Palestinians" are themselves foreign migrants who stole this lands.
Thirdly 1.6 million Arabs in Israel live much much better than Iranians, not talking about average Muslim countries.

Back
Top Bottom