What's new

Iranians can ‘wipe out’ Israel if attacked: Ahmadinejad

First of all Iran is a totalitarian regime and killing own people is quite typical for them.

Secondly its fact that all 4 scientists were killed by Iranians. And only connection to Mossad is poor photoshop of Israeli ID :lol:

Alleged Iranian Spy Was Scapegoated « Commentary Magazine

On the other hand Iranians were caught trying to attack Israeli diplomats abroad:

Saeid Moradi
Mohummad Hazaei
Zedhaghat Zadech Masoud
Leila Rohani

:blah::blah::blah: Iran is a totalitarian regime :blah::blah::blah: killing own people is quite typical for them :blah::blah::blah:

Google: "PRISONER X"
Now go kill yourself: :suicide:

Why can't he just act instead of threatening , we will whipe out this country or we will attack that country. This lousy talk only damages the image of Iran. Nobody will take you serious.

Israel IS a super power. We in SA fully recognise that, it's time for Iran and my fellow arabians to recognise that fact for what it is, a fact.

Israel IS a super power. We in SA fully recognise that, it's time for Iran and my fellow arabians to recognise that fact for what it is, a fact.
hello dear ,i want to ask you why you arabs don't have strong army .they had the best of resources ,money but no defence . i mean Israel is not a big state with big economy but they got the bombs,well equipped army .why arabs can't do this ?

hello dear ,i want to ask you why you arabs don't have strong army .they had the best of resources ,money but no defence . i mean Israel is not a big state with big economy but they got the bombs,well equipped army .why arabs can't do this ?

You had help before you could stand on your feet, and you still need help and get some.. Nobody will ever cooperate in high technologies with countries 10 minutes away from israel.

You have a wrong definition of superpower.Even China is not considered a superpower yet.How on earth is Israel a superpower?Because it has a good army?

No, I just didn't expand on my view. What I meant is Israel is a superpower in our region. However, If I wanted to say that is Israel is a super power I may not be accurate but I wouldn't be wrong.. Israel got US, Nato and even might russia in their pocket.

I tell you why.

The Arabs buy weaponary from the US in billions for their small army as the country has too much money.

This money is then used, and given to the Zionists of Israel to support its dirty regime.

This idiot is supporting the Zionists - this is what is written in our religon. Until we dont unite this problem won't be eliminated.

Look at the treatment of the Gazans? They not treated like prisoners but like animals - some of them dont get food!

Israhell is not super power - its just a puppet used by the Zionists of the US (this works both ways by the way).

Toothless let me define "super power" for you.

Superpower isn't a country with nuclear arms only and the backing of other countries. It is a country that can support itself economically, it has some innovations, it has products on the trading market, it has a strong unity within the population.

Look at Russia, and more importantly China. US is scared because due to the Chinese economy China may well overtake US and become the biggest superpower in the World - nothing to do with arms.

The Arabs buy weaponary from the US in billions for their small army as the country has too much money.

This money is then used, and given to the Zionists of Israel to support its dirty regime

If you think that the funds are going to Israel, as you are saying it in words.
Hey, stop buying western Arms, western Machinery. Nobody has put a gun on their head!

Ahmadinejadis a comedian. BUT I respect him as a patriot.

He just whines when it comes to Israel. The crux of the matter is for him to take care of immediate problems facing Iran. They dont have FOREX to pay for imports, Rial/currency is devalued to half. Man, that is devastating. But he keeps on harping against Israel who is supposed to have 200 NUKES, with some under water assets.

So he is looking at destroyed civilization of fars nation, when the push comes to shove.

I tell you why.

This money is then used, and given to the Zionists of Israel to support its dirty regime.

This idiot is supporting the Zionists - this is what is written in our religon. Until we dont unite this problem won't be eliminated.

Look at the treatment of the Gazans? They not treated like prisoners but like animals - some of them dont get food!

Israhell is not super power - its just a puppet used by the Zionists of the US (this works both ways by the way).

Toothless let me define "super power" for you.

Superpower isn't a country with nuclear arms only and the backing of other countries. It is a country that can support itself economically, it has some innovations, it has products on the trading market, it has a strong unity within the population.

Look at Russia, and more importantly China. US is scared because due to the Chinese economy China may well overtake US and become the biggest superpower in the World - nothing to do with arms.
That means they got the resources but they are incompetent and brainless or may i say the most laziest nation in the world when it come's to technology .they relay on others for defense (USA) but don't have power to face israel .

That means they got the resources but they are incompetent and brainless or may i say the most laziest nation in the world when it come's to technology .they relay on others for defense (USA) but don't have power to face israel .

Well they are in better economic shape. And don't want to throw away their progress in living standards. Else all those Pakistani expats in the GCC will have to go back home hampering remittances.

Back
Top Bottom