What's new

Iranians can ‘wipe out’ Israel if attacked: Ahmadinejad

Sorry for the late reply been away for a bit, a true Euro bastard with family from Belfast to Saint Petersburg. Vassnti was an old EQ character name didnt realise when i picked it for an avatar that it sounds Indian or it would cause so much confusion.

Yeah it kind of sounded Indian but yeah I only asked because it is good to have people from other countries, there are already so many Indians here. :D

Iran is not capable of destroying Israel. US/Israel can defeat Iran very easily. Achmedinejad being a rooster again

Rooster.jpg

CAIRO - The Iranian people are ready to march on Israel to “wipe it out” if the Jewish state attacks the Islamic republic, President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said in statements published Wednesday by Egypt’s state news agency. “The people of Iran are ready to march on Israel to wipe it out if it launches into an adventure against Tehran” and attacks the country, the Iranian president told Egyptian newspaper editors, according to excerpts published by MENA. “The Zionists... hope to aggress Iran and attack it, but they are very afraid of the Iranian reaction and of the consequences of such an attack,” he said in the Arabic transcription of the comments made during a visit to Egypt. “Our defence forces are capable of dissuading any aggressor and making him regret his act,” Ahmadinejad said.

Shoe hurled at Ahmedinejad in Egypt

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmedinejad faced a shoe-hurling episode in Egypt on Wednesday, but the hurler never got any close to hitting his target. Egypt’s security arrested four men who were protesting outside a Cairo mosque, where the Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was praying. The men, including a Syrian, belong to the ultra-conservative Sunni Salafist movement. One man threw a shoe at Ahmadinejad, a Shia, who was never in any danger. The Al-Hussein Mosque is revered by Shia Muslims, who are widely disliked by conservative Sunni Muslims, including members of the Muslim Brotherhood. Egypt’s President Mohammed Morsi was previously a member of the Brotherhood. Many Sunni Muslim groups have denounced the Iranian president’s visit to Cairo and have called on Egypt’s government to prevent Ahmadinejad from visiting any religious sites that are significant to Shia Muslims.

Iranians can

What a clown... :omghaha:

We Iranians are peaceful people, we just want to be left alone! But if you make the wrong assumption of mistaking us for bunch of softies and invade our homeland we'll make sure that you'll pay dearly!

That's the least we could do after you murdered our innocent scientists! :angry:

I bet there were / are hundreds of cargoes that you couldn't / can't intercept! :devil:

Iran would eventually lose without nuclear weapons in hands but israel would also pay heavily, israel knows it very well, all the BMs being developed can and will wreck havoc on tel aviv, haifa and on and on possible even chemical weapons.

It would be a fair assessment that both iran and israel would go back to stone age except israelis would find new home with assistance of UN-US-UK and i am sure after such incident Germans would not want bad crowd back.

Then why does Iran support Hezbollah to commit war on Israel?

Well, for the same reason you guys (U.S. and rest of the gang) support separatists and terrorist groups in Iran, you see... every one of your actions has its own consequence! We do want to be left alone, but we will not be pushed around! :coffee:

Iran would eventually lose without nuclear weapons in hands but israel would also pay heavily, israel knows it very well, all the BMs being developed can and will wreck havoc on tel aviv, haifa and on and on possible even chemical weapons.

It would be a fair assessment that both iran and israel would go back to stone age except israelis would find new home with assistance of UN-US-UK and i am sure after such incident Germans would not want bad crowd back.

Last time jews were saved by the west from Hitler's hammer .Theft Arab land created Israel with west stroke . Ohhh god send another Hitler :astagh:

unless iran isnot able to make nuke bombs neither US nor Israel never attack on Iran anytime..
US and Israel dont wish a very powerfull iran but dont wish a weak iran as well.
If you look at the panorama with different angle then you realize that iran is pretty more a godsend for US than a plague.

if there were no threats by Iran toward GCCs then, how US and West could sell GCC countries weapons by amaunt of tens billions-$ each year. ?
How US and West could deploy thier armies in the heart of muslim world, Middle East??..
it is expantionism and threads of iran provide US and West all these sort of opportunities..

Otherwise KSA and other GCC countries is not so pleased with hosting western armies in their home..
US and Western countries are not so genuine allies of KSA and GCCs...
If they were real allies of KSA why they handed Iraq to Iran in spite of all hard objections by KSA...??

All Us and West are trying to do is benefiting from conflicts between muslim countries in ME with maximum level of politic, economic, millitary gain....

So a country like the current iran which always creat bloody, millitary and politic conflict among muslim countries in ME best and indispensable for US and West

Then why does Iran support Hezbollah to commit war on Israel?

Well come on Lebanon never waged any war on israel . Or support fo hezboallah is only because they asked us to help them against some foreign occupier who attacked them and even was planninig to annnex their capital .
Right now if israel pull out of lebanese lands then hezboallah let them alone :cool:

We Iranians are peaceful people, we just want to be left alone!
Thats why you made huge rallies each year in "Jerusalem Day", chanting death to America, Death to Israel and support terrorists with billions of dollars.

But if you make the wrong assumption of mistaking us for bunch of softies and invade our homeland we'll make sure that you'll pay dearly!
Thats not me, thats what your official said.

That's the least we could do after you murdered our innocent scientists! :angry:
Most probably your scientists were murdered by your own regime.

Back
Top Bottom