What's new

Iranians can ‘wipe out’ Israel if attacked: Ahmadinejad

In 1973 Arab armies broke our defences some 10 km.
In 1948 they broke into Jerusalem and stopped only 30 km from Tel Aviv.

Still we kicked them back. In 1973 we had not any anti tank missiles. Nowdays we have huge amount of most modern anti tank missiles including Tamuz that can destroy tanks from 25 km away. No any Iraqis can break through such defence.

In 1948 we payed everything for weapons from Czechoslovakia. Yet we are very grateful for help, since it was very needed then. Israel supplied TOW anti tank missiles, Hawk air defence missiles, spare parts from jets and tanks which were simply critical for Iran.

Dont know, not us.

and they thought they won war and become selfless ....
I read so much analse and almost in all of them , they point arab countries useless general .... and I was talking about 1980 ....

and don't say bullshits and praise yourselves so much ... Hezbollah kicked your *** and force you to leave Lebanon with proper tactics .. .Arab countries dumbness is another thing .... they only see the power in weapons ...

and they thought they won war and become selfless ....
I read so much analse and almost in all of them , they point arab countries useless general .... and I was talking about 1980 ....
As I said, in 1980 Israel was drastically stronger than in 1973: F-15, F-16, Merkava, UAVs, TOW etc etc.

and don't say bullshits and praise yourselves so much ... Hezbollah kicked your *** and force you to leave Lebanon with proper tactics .. .Arab countries dumbness is another thing .... they only see the power in weapons ...
I love how you guys constantly repeat that refuted nonsense. What Hezbolllah did? Captured a single mm of Israeli territory? - No nothing, on contrary it lost many villages. If before 2006 Hezbollah was constantly attacking Israeli, since 2006 Hezbollah afraids to fire a bullet towards Israel.

All Hezbollah is doing now is slaughtering Syrians. Wish you more victories like that.

@500:like it or not Hezbollah now is eqiuped with FT-110 balistic missiles,stealth UAVs and short-range air defence systems which means they are 100X more powerful.just keep this in mind...

After this thread Ayotallah said , I am pretty Fly for a Rabbi :rofl:

@500 can I ask what you think where the reasons for Israel supporting Iran during Iran-Iraq war? As you don't believe it was to see the war continue longer.

Last edited by a moderator:
@500 can I ask what you think where the reasons for Israel supporting Iran during Iran-Iraq war? As you don't believe it was to see the war continue longer.

According to Bergman, Israel's goals were to reestablish some influence in Iran which was lost when the Shah was defeated in 1979, intensify the Iran-Iraq War and weaken both Iran and Iraq, both of whom opposed the existence of Israel, prevent Iraq from conquering Iran as they feared a victorious Saddam Hussein, and create business for the Israeli weapons industry[11]
Trita Parsi writes that Israel supplied Iran with arms and ammunition because it viewed Iraq as a danger to the peace process in the Middle East. Ariel Sharon believed it was important to "leave a small window open" to the possibility of good relations with Iran in the future.[2] According to David Menashri of Tel Aviv University, a leading expert on Iran, "Throughout the 1980s, no one in Israel said anything about an Iranian threat - the word wasn't even uttered."[12]
Another source argues that Israel saw the Gulf War as an opportunity to ensure the safety of a Jewish community which it believed was at risk. At the time of the revolution in Iran, there were 80,000 Jews in the country. They were a recognised minority along with Christians and Zoroastrians, which in general had suffered no persecution and had been able to continue its affairs undisturbed. The fundamentalism of Khomeini put all that at risk. Clandestine support of Iran ensured the safety of the Jewish community and allowed thousands to emigrate; it also contributed substantially to Iran's successful defence of its borders.[
Israeli support for Iran during the Iran

Countries dont have friends but only interests. Help is help regardless of reasoning.

But if you insist, my opinion is that Iraq was a traditional enemy of Israel since 1948, Iran on the other hand was friendly until 1979. Even in 1982, when Israel entered Lebanon, many Shias met Israelis with rice.

wwwm9028.jpg

wwwm9019.jpg

In addition unlike Iran, Iraq was very close to USSR. So naturally in 80-es Israel considered Iraq as much more hostile country.

@500:like it or not Hezbollah now is eqiuped with FT-110 balistic missiles,stealth UAVs and short-range air defence systems which means they are 100X more powerful.just keep this in mind...
Conventional ballistic missiles are good to terrorize civilians, their military value is close to zero.
Stealth UAVs? - LOL, no.
Short range air defence? - They had MANPADS in 2006 already. Today Israeli jets and UAVs flying over Lebanon daily, they cant do anything.

Countries dont have friends but only interests. Help is help regardless of reasoning.

But if you insist, my opinion is that Iraq was a traditional enemy of Israel since 1948, Iran on the other hand was friendly until 1979. Even in 1982, when Israel entered Lebanon, many Shias met Israelis with rice.

wwwm9028.jpg

wwwm9019.jpg

In addition unlike Iran, Iraq was very close to USSR. So naturally in 80-es Israel considered Iraq as much more hostile country.

Why did they do that in your opinion?

and what is my avatar doing below my post which he quoted?

Your face bro, your face. You got the "duh fck just happened" look in your avatar. :rofl:

@TheJewverine Nicely played. :rofl:

Nope i think your a 12year old because your posting complete crap.

I think your an idiot for having a mass murderer as your avatar.

I dont need to read about hitler my family learnt enough during блокада Ленинграда to teach us what the nazis were like

I didn't know you were Russian, I always though you were ethnic Indian. :coffee:

Why did they do that in your opinion?
When the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) crossed into Lebanon on June 6th to deal a blow to the Palestinians, they were surprised by the lack of resistance to their advances. South Lebanon's Shiites had long suffered under Palestinian domination, and Shiite villagers welcomed the advancing Israelis by showering them with rice and flowers. This welcoming homage was later repeated by the Druze and Christian populations which lent credence to the concept that the Israelis are liberating Lebanon from the Palestinian hold.

Ain Zhalta: History

When the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) crossed into Lebanon on June 6th to deal a blow to the Palestinians, they were surprised by the lack of resistance to their advances. South Lebanon's Shiites had long suffered under Palestinian domination, and Shiite villagers welcomed the advancing Israelis by showering them with rice and flowers. This welcoming homage was later repeated by the Druze and Christian populations which lent credence to the concept that the Israelis are liberating Lebanon from the Palestinian hold.

Ain Zhalta: History

Thanks 500 for being historically accurate.

Now back to this thread.

Iran cannot wipe off Israel, its the biggest old joke thrown around by a terrible comedian called ahmadenejat.

Modern wars and I am saying this from WW-2 onwards are fought and won on the basis of strong navies and stronger air superiority. Oh by the way air superiority and naval superiority are just the two sides of the same picture. You guys can now add space superiority in this list as well.

If a country doesn't have these two they should not step into the ring of modern wars.

Because if they do, they will be Be-aach-slapped like a 2-cent wh@re. It doesn't matter how many Ayatullahs or Mullahs or Pundits or whomever gives them some holy spray from some holy pipe. It doesn't matter in the modern wars.

Hizbullah, Hammas, PLO, are just little nincompoops who are living in stone age and thus get treated as neanderthals. Sadly!

Irani or Iraqi or Egyptian generals or leaders are the biggest criminals who want to (or did) lead their armies against 1000 superior (air and naval) forces. Biggest goof ball criminals.

So I urge anyone who is sane and patriotic about their country to avoid a war unless they have air superiority and naval superiority.

Don't ever think of waving around a rocket, or missile dild@ unless you have the pre-requisites met i.e. (and I say it again) air superiority AND naval superiority. Because the other party will come and circumcise aka chop off that dild@ in no time.

peace to all (until they start a goof ball war).

Thank you

p.s. don't mean to disrespect anyone (Irani or Israeli). Just trying to share the results of modern war history. You ignore it only at your own peril. I see some posters falsely claiming victory when they got their @rses whooped and their infrastructure reduced to huge heaps of rubble.

Conventional ballistic missiles are good to terrorize civilians, their military value is close to zero.
Stealth UAVs? - LOL, no.
Short range air defence? - They had MANPADS in 2006 already. Today Israeli jets and UAVs flying over Lebanon daily, they cant do anything.
yes now they are equiped with Ya Zahra and mesbah (which destroyed Turkish RF-4 in Syria)short-range AD systems.
LoL?if i were you i would cry instead!lol.yes ayyub UAV is in their service sth your radars did not detect...
FT-110 is an exact missile(CEP:5 metre).infact FT-110 will be the first missile landing on israel....

I didn't know you were Russian, I always though you were ethnic Indian. :coffee:

Sorry for the late reply been away for a bit, a true Euro bastard with family from Belfast to Saint Petersburg. Vassnti was an old EQ character name didnt realise when i picked it for an avatar that it sounds Indian or it would cause so much confusion.

Back
Top Bottom