What's new

Iranians can ‘wipe out’ Israel if attacked: Ahmadinejad

If you think that the funds are going to Israel, as you are saying it in words.
Hey, stop buying western Arms, western Machinery. Nobody has put a gun on their head!

Where else is Israhell getting money from ? Please tell me?

Israhell is a very small country look on the map please. Iran is like 100x the size of it if not more.

Israhell is probably smaller than England (not the whole of UK) but just England on its own!

What does this country produce that it exports? Nothing at all!

It is merely a base in the Middle East for the Western Nations to conduct their dirty business. Like I said US is too far to offer "physical" help to Eastern countries. Where as Iran has many neighbouring countries it is offering and willing to help.

Life is common sense, you only get confused when you cant think for yourself and this leads to one believing rubbish others tell you.

?

There can not be two superpowers, Just as there is one supreme power (GOD) so above phrasing behooves some fine tuning.

Why cant there? There is strong debate whether Russia is stronger than the US...

Ahmadinejadis a comedian. BUT I respect him as a patriot.

I used to think this about 6-7 years ago. Please dont think this it is very wrong.

He is the only other leader along with North Korea's leader to stand up against US.

It takes balls to do this, and this man has courage.

If you look closely, the Ayatollah and other senior members in Iran also say the same thing - they have one goal.

Yes, when I said Ahmadinejadis is a comedian, there was nothing disrespect, or anything derogatory. I just like the way he handled himself. But he sure made me laugh.

Where else is Israhell getting money from ? Please tell me?

Israhell is a very small country look on the map please. Iran is like 100x the size of it if not more.

Israhell is probably smaller than England (not the whole of UK) but just England on its own!

What does this country produce that it exports? Nothing at all!

It is merely a base in the Middle East for the Western Nations to conduct their dirty business. Like I said US is too far to offer "physical" help to Eastern countries. Where as Iran has many neighbouring countries it is offering and willing to help.

Life is common sense, you only get confused when you cant think for yourself and this leads to one believing rubbish others tell you.

List of countries by economic complexity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Israel_Export_Treemap.jpg

Yes, when I said Ahmadinejadis is a comedian, there was nothing disrespect, or anything derogatory. I just like the way he handled himself. But he sure made me laugh.

BOW DOWN TO THE QUEEN .TAKE YOUR MAGIC PILLS AND KEEP QUITE FOR A CHANGE

List of countries by economic complexity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I dont trust anything from wikipedia - unreliable source - anyone can edit it.

I think all information regarding Israhell is fabricated. Like I said it is very small in size, and all of its concern is within the IDF or shall I say IOF - Israeli OFFENSIVE Force!! All young people about from the age of 13/14 seem to be in the IOF (IDF) yet Muslim countries are accused of using children for terrorist attacks eh?

pkuser2k12, Just because one is shia and the other is a suni. (I don't know which is which, you figure it out). You guys are all Muslims. and you hate each other. Brown on brown. You deserve to be poor and backwards.

I dont trust anything from wikipedia - unreliable source - anyone can edit it.

I think all information regarding Israhell is fabricated. Like I said it is very small in size, and all of its concern is within the IDF or shall I say IOF - Israeli OFFENSIVE Force!! All young people about from the age of 13/14 seem to be in the IOF (IDF) yet Muslim countries are accused of using children for terrorist attacks eh?

I wonder where from you get your information, mus be very reliable sources....

pkuser2k12, Just because one is shia and the other is a suni. (I don't know which is which, you figure it out). You guys are all Muslims. and you hate each other. Brown on brown. You deserve to be poor and backwards.

BLACK VS WHITES,HES PANIC VS WHITE.WHITE SUPERMISTS .YOUR TIME IS COMING TAKE A DEEP LOOK AT EUROPE AND USA AND THEIR ECONOMY.INFLATION,JOBLESSNESS,INDUSTRY SHIFTING TO CHINA ETC.
NOT A SHINY PICTURE AFTER ALL.DID YOU PREPARE FOR THE CIVIL WARS OR KNUCKLING UNDER YOUR GOVERNMENT=WORK CONSUME AND DIE

WHEN SOVIET UNION TIME CAME IT BREAKUP .WHERE AS WEST IS BITING HERE AND THERE LIBYA,SYRIA,IRAQ,AFGHANISTAN BASES IN PACIFIC WHILE IT ECONOMY IS A **** PIECE.AND PEOPLE THOUGHT SOVIETS WHERE CRAZY

GET LOST FROM THESE REGIONS BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE OR IS IT TOO LATE ALREADY

GOOD LUCK WITH THE BANKERS,THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX AND THE POLICE STATE

THE BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU.

PROBABLY smaller than England? Gosh, you are genius. :omghaha:

Do me a favour and Google this:

"how big is England" = 130,395km squared
"how big is UK" = 243,610km squared
"how big is Israel" = 20,770km squared
how big is Iran" = 1,648,195km squared

To conclude: Iran is 79 times bigger than Israhell and England alone (not UK) is more than 6 times the size of Israhell!

Lets not get in to the population figures because I can estimate accurately that it is very likely the Iranian army is larger than the WHOLE population of Israhell not including the Muslims.

Talk sense to me before indulging in conversation with me. I have an IQ of 131 and I will wipe you off these forums - I dont take crap from anybody.

All it takes is looking on the world map to see the size of Israhell - it is merely an Island!! Iran is right it is not that difficult to wipe Israhell off the World lol especially as it is only around 243 miles long LOL!

That video you posted is pure propaganda.

Like Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmedinejad said "the Zionists do not dare attack us alone" - he is 100% right as I have proven with the information.

Israhell can have all the nukes and arms of the US army and its reserves, but if there is not enough "man power" on the frontline to operate all these "gadgets" then they are useless!

End of conversation.

Atleast we dont get p!ssed and then rape our women then cry in jail.

Say we are backwards funny how the death penality still exists in the US - talk sense son or gtfo.

I wonder where from you get your information, mus be very reliable sources....

Google pictures of IDF you will see young folk in the army - they are kids. Of course kids will be recruited with a tiny population!

Yeah, there is no questions you guys are backward. You don't even know the difference between a Canadian flag and an US flag.

You constantly looking for handouts. Now China is your friend because they give you all these goodies. Guess what, the Chinese are not so stupid. To them, you are a friend with benefit. When the time comes, get ready and bent over.

And what did you say> gtfo? Is that French?

Ahmadinezad is probably the biggest troll Iran has produced.. This guy is hell bent on destroying Iran!!! I wish a new progressive leadership comes to the fore their and I certainly believe the common man on the street do not support Amadinezad's mad and provocative rants!!

Back
Top Bottom