What's new

Iranian Version of RQ-170 Drone Makes Maiden Flight

Thats what I am saying. When its on ground display they show good quality images, all the details, people stand near it. But once it starts to fly it becomes 240 p shitty video from distance and no one around.
BTW u can also see that gear of flying and standing UAVs are different.
no thats not what u were saying ....

you said you were waiting for a close up footage from shahed for 3 years , and i provided u with one (which i'm sure u already saw it) then u act all innocent now :lol:

thats what i call DEBUNKING .

================================

step by step :

1- 500 : S-129 is small and shitty

2- footage proves otherwise

3- 500 : nah its a low quality footage , S-129 is shitty and small , its wingspan is 60 cm

3- HD footage released

4- 500 : :cray:

6- 500 : iranian RQ-170 is shitty and small

7- footage released

8 - ...

sane "people" dont have any doubts .... butt hurt "people do ....they'll always do ....even if "Iranian released platforms" drop a bomb on them they'll still talk BS.... even if Iran blow up the moon, they'll continue to B.S .....it's the nature of enemy and trolls....no "a professional way with different angles" can never solve it !!!
Afarin...

These trolls shamelessly react to our achievements in two ways.either they find a excuse to bash our military products (this and S-129 as examples) or they simply ignore the achievement like nothing has happened.(take missile-related achievements as examples)

Not easy to say (no offense) but the Turkish trolls are the dirtiest and most hated people I have came across on internet.they are really shameless.most Arabs at least stay silenced in reaction to our achievements.

Thats what I am saying. When its on ground display they show good quality images, all the details, people stand near it. But once it starts to fly it becomes 240 p shitty video from distance and no one around.

BTW u can also see that gear of flying and standing UAVs are different.

P.S. Welcome back Soheil jan. :tup:

You know we Iranians are brilliant trolls!?

Keep reloading my trolling gun!

Indeed... 500 jan!

no thats not what u were saying ....

you said you were waiting for a close up footage from shahed for 3 years , and i provided u with one (which i'm sure u already saw it) then u act all innocent now :lol:

thats what i call DEBUNKING .

================================

step by step :

1- 500 : S-129 is small and shitty

2- footage proves otherwise

3- nah its a low quality footage , S-129 is shitty and small , its wingspan is 60 cm

3- HD footage released

4- 500 : :cray:

6- 500 : iranian RQ-170 is shitty and small

7- footage released

8 - ...

Dude, every none-Iranian can understand @500 's words....

To make it simple for you.

1-) Foatage on the ground with a Static non-operable mock-up.
2-) Operational one's foatage with a RC or scaled down model.

Not easy to say (no offense) but the Turkish trolls are the dirtiest and most hated people I have came across on internet.they are really shameless.most Arabs at least stay silenced in reaction to our achievements.

I wonder, if you are seeing me as a troll ?

10171667_519811731488491_7385376530086895606_n.jpg

@iranians
take it easy guys. haters gonna hate. goodnight ;)

1-) Foatage on the ground with a Static non-operable mock-up.
2-) Operational one's foatage with a RC or scaled down model.
They did same with Qaher 313:

Static mock up:
qaher309994_10151267004923603_758702725_n-thumb-560x373-171921.jpg

Flying RC toy:

Same scheme was used on S-129 and now with RQ-190. Thats why flight video in all 3 cases is always shitty quality with no one near.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom