What's new

Official: 90 Countries Seeking to Purchase Iranian Drones

Official: 90 Countries Seeking to Purchase Iranian Drones​

14011024000472_Test_PhotoN.jpg

TEHRAN (FNA)- An advisor to Iran’s Intelligence Ministry underlined the country's high capability in the production of various types of Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), and said 90 countries are seeking to obtain Tehran-made drones.

“Ninety countries seek to buy Iran-made drones, and Westerners and the arrogant countries cannot tolerate this,” an advisor to Iran’s intelligence minister stated on Wednesday while addressing a local ceremony in Qazvin.
Today, Western states, the US, and the Israeli regime cannot stand Iran’s “defense might” in the region, he added.
The remarks come as a recently-published article in the American National Interest magazine acknowledged that decades-long US sanctions against Iran have failed to disrupt its drone program.
Back in late December, Chief of Staff of the Iranian Armed Forces Major General Mohammad Baqeri underscored that Iran will proceed with its plans to promote its drone capabilities and will cooperate with other countries in the drone industry to meet the country’s needs.
The top commander stressed that Iran is among the world’s top five powers in the unmanned aerial vehicles industry, adding Iran-made drones can carry out various missions with great accuracy and flight endurance.

The Islamic Republic’s military doctrine holds that the country’s armed capability solely serves defensive purposes.
Tehran has in recent years gained significant progress in developing surveillance and combat drones. Iranian military officials announce that the country stands among the world's top states manufacturing UAVs.
Military officials say Tehran is self-sufficient in building drones from their fuselage to various subsystems and engines, adding the country’s Armed Forces are equipped and ready to carry out any type of drone operations and missions.
Iranian officials have repeatedly stressed that the country will not hesitate to boost its military capabilities, including its missile and drone power, which are entirely meant for defense, and that Iran’s defense capabilities will never be subject to negotiation.

You are welcome to stop any trade with China including stop selling oil to China, China wont die or collapse.
I hope so. But for now, China is not sure about Arab kingdoms. Chinese leaders fear of the fact that USA may force Arabs to stop selling oil to China like what they did with Europeans after WW2.

Hence inviting Raisi. Call this a small trade out of necessity. Iran won't die without trading with China too.

Now, this is comment of a fanboy.

Russia was strong enough to take on the whole western axis in Ukraine. Russian economy is self sufficient, they controlled inflation thanks to their stable politics and natural resources. They successfuly controlled devaluation of Ruble, now they are fighting against the whole NATO and their terrorist mercenaries in Ukraine.

Allow me to know when China becomes able to stop a bitch like Pelosi from undermining Chinese national sovereignty. That's when China will be a man of her words about its military and economic power. That's when i will completely trust China. For now, China is just playing with words.
If you believe China is putting financial traps for Iran as the West and India like to slander Chinese business and investment deals in the world, then Iran can stop any Chinese investments and businesd deals in your country. China doesnt care if Iran prefer to do business with the West Europeans.

I think you are delusional, an US congress woman visit to Taiwan makes Taiwan independent, a far fetched nonsense.

Your bombing of US base did nothing damage to US army, just a show .

China might not want to be so closely tied with Iran either, you can fight the evil Yankees on your own as you are so brave.
real. Russia does not need to beg $400 billion from other countries.

When will China unify Taiwan. There is no need to inform you in advance. Thank you for your attention.

The level of trade and its volume shows that Iran is not that interested in trade with China either. It would be like betting on a dead horse. Betting on a gutless country which failed to stop Pelosi lol.
But in the real world. Iran needs to beg $400 billion from China.

Iran won't die without trading with China too.
uncertain. Your leader told me that Iran needs China to provide $400 billion.

I hope so. But for now, China is not sure about Arab kingdoms. Chinese leaders fear of the fact that USA may force Arabs to stop selling oil to China like what they did with Europeans after WW2.

Hence inviting Raisi. Call this a small trade out of necessity. Iran won't die without trading with China too.
I dont think Arabs will obey US these days, Saudi is trying to shake off American gripping. China can always get energy supplies from Russia and the central Asian countries.

real. Russia does not need to beg $400 billion from other countries.

When will China unify Taiwan. There is no need to inform you in advance. Thank you for your attention.

But in the real world. Iran needs to beg $400 billion from China.

uncertain. Your leader told me that Iran needs China to provide $400 billion.
400 billion. 400 billion, keep saying that fanboy.

I will wait for it to see you grow some balls.

I dont think Arabs will obey US these days, Saudi is trying to shake off American gripping. China can always get energy supplies from Russia and the central Asian countries.
Russia yes, but Arabs not. You are using my own words. :lol:

Russia yes, but Arabs not. You are using my own words. :lol:
Dont kidding, take credit from my words.

If you have different opinions. You can go and blow up the Iranian presidential airliner. Avoid them coming to China to beg 400 billion dollars.

When you are a beggar, you should accept humiliation. isn't it?

Dont kidding, take credit from my words.
Anyway, i don't the Chinese leaders choose to completely depend om Russian supply lines. The consequence of it is obvious.

Btw, i will wait for unifying Taiwan.

If you have different opinions. You can go and blow up the Iranian presidential airliner. Avoid them coming to China to beg 400 billion dollars.

When you are a beggar, you should accept humiliation. isn't it?
Guy, there is no 400 billion that comes with airliner. You are a true dumbfuck :lol:

The topic deviates too far. lol.

I'm just saying. China does not need GPS-guided UAVs.

end.

list the 90 countries who have purchased or are going to purchase drones please
Thanks for asking :)

These countries are known for their interest based on either Iranian claim or claims of their adversaries.

1. Iran ( different branches of military and civilian institutions )
2. Iraq ( Iran )
3. Syria ( Iran )
4. Yemen ( SA )
5. Tajikistan ( Iran )
6. Russia ( Iran )
7. Belarus ( Ukraine )
8. Somalia ( Israel )
9. China ( Iran )
10. Venezuela ( Iran )
11. Algeria ( Iran )
12. Armenia ( Iran )
13. Serbia ( Iran )
14. Lebanon ( Iran )

Population for only these countries will make up to close 1/3 of world's population.

@certain concerned users :) Don't be this guy

imageonline-co-add-text.png

Last edited:
Thanks for asking :)

These countries are known for their interest based on either Iranian claim or claims of their adversaries.

1. Iran ( different branches of military and civilian institutions )
2. Iraq ( Iran )
3. Syria ( Iran )
4. Yemen ( SA )
5. Tajikistan ( Iran )
6. Russia ( Iran )
7. Belarus ( Ukraine )
8. Somalia ( Israel )
9. China ( Iran )
10. Venezuela ( Iran )
11. Algeria ( Iran )
12. Armenia ( Iran )
13. Serbia ( Iran )
14. Lebanon ( Iran )

Population for only these countries will make up to close 1/3 of world's population.

@certain concerned users :) Don't be this guy

View attachment 918929
I'm imagining China using Iran's GPS-guided UAV

Can you more confidently introduce what type of UAV Iran will provide to China?

This is more convincing. isn't it?

I'm imagining China using Iran's GPS-guided UAV

Can you more confidently introduce what type of UAV Iran will provide to China?

This is more convincing. isn't it?
I have no idea which type it is.public sources are silent in that regard.

First time when I read it, that China also is interested my reaction was just like you especially when news stated it's in big numbers.

Then I asked myself why would Iranian sources lie for something like this ?

I mean there are other countries that actually bought these drones, so from motive side lying doesn't makes sense to me.

People tend to forget a simple fact here today's market of China is based on combination of governmental control and open market elements so everything is possible when it comes to China :)

I have no idea which type it is.public sources are silent in that regard.

First time when I read it, that China also is interested my reaction was just like you especially when news stated it's in big numbers.

Then I asked myself why would Iranian sources lie for something like this ?

I mean there are other countries that actually bought these drones, so from motive side lying doesn't makes sense to me.

People tend to forget a simple fact here today's market of China is based on combination of governmental control and open market elements so everything is possible when it comes to China :)
We all know. The Chinese military prohibits the use of GPS-guided products. and China has a complete UAV industry chain.

And China can manufacture all types of UAVs. It is also exported to Africa, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the Americas. All relevant news has been confirmed.

If Iran did not lie. Oh, we must have a logical problem.... I Believe. Iranian friends only have some misunderstandings about the modern world.

Ethiopia also bought them and turned around the Tigray conflict only after receiving them; Tajikistan also setup an Iranian drone factory domestically.
Yeah I said that in previous posts, you just have to go back from the beginning of the thread. My biggest bones with the article mainly is the 15000, I don’t have any actual real numbers but I don’t think America and all European countries combined would have that amount in their stockpile that’s why it seems far fetched, China wishing to purchase a few examples I can see that.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom