What's new

Official: 90 Countries Seeking to Purchase Iranian Drones

Official: 90 Countries Seeking to Purchase Iranian Drones​

14011024000472_Test_PhotoN.jpg

TEHRAN (FNA)- An advisor to Iran’s Intelligence Ministry underlined the country's high capability in the production of various types of Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), and said 90 countries are seeking to obtain Tehran-made drones.

“Ninety countries seek to buy Iran-made drones, and Westerners and the arrogant countries cannot tolerate this,” an advisor to Iran’s intelligence minister stated on Wednesday while addressing a local ceremony in Qazvin.
Today, Western states, the US, and the Israeli regime cannot stand Iran’s “defense might” in the region, he added.
The remarks come as a recently-published article in the American National Interest magazine acknowledged that decades-long US sanctions against Iran have failed to disrupt its drone program.
Back in late December, Chief of Staff of the Iranian Armed Forces Major General Mohammad Baqeri underscored that Iran will proceed with its plans to promote its drone capabilities and will cooperate with other countries in the drone industry to meet the country’s needs.
The top commander stressed that Iran is among the world’s top five powers in the unmanned aerial vehicles industry, adding Iran-made drones can carry out various missions with great accuracy and flight endurance.

The Islamic Republic’s military doctrine holds that the country’s armed capability solely serves defensive purposes.
Tehran has in recent years gained significant progress in developing surveillance and combat drones. Iranian military officials announce that the country stands among the world's top states manufacturing UAVs.
Military officials say Tehran is self-sufficient in building drones from their fuselage to various subsystems and engines, adding the country’s Armed Forces are equipped and ready to carry out any type of drone operations and missions.
Iranian officials have repeatedly stressed that the country will not hesitate to boost its military capabilities, including its missile and drone power, which are entirely meant for defense, and that Iran’s defense capabilities will never be subject to negotiation.

To be honest - looking at all the nationalities who mocking Iran - goes to show how self centered are these individuals on this topic thread itself which speak for itself.

UAE.jpg

turkey_flag2.png

download.jpg

india.png

Take a look at your own countries 1st including PAkistan in getting sales from defence military products.

Except for pdf account @Imran Khan

Last edited:
Obviously, the US sanctions.

There is a reason that Taiwan an insect compared to Chinese mainland, is capable of intimidating.
Unless we are fully ready to shaken the us foundation they set up after ww2, i dont see it happeneing.

Even a joke by officials is an official statement. so as long as your government doesn't deny it, it will remain an official news.

Now military analysts around the world are talking about this news, but you are free to hide your head in the sand!

P.S
If China is really going to attack Taiwan, then you better sign your contracts with Iranian MAPNA already!
Do you know that the Chinese military never uses GPS-guided products? Why should China deny a joke?

Do you think Iran's UAV is more advanced than North Korea? Or why do you think China needs Iranian drones? Or why does Iran think~ Iran's drone technology has reached the level of China 10 years ago?

You said that the whole world is paying attention to "China buying Iranian drones". But no one paid attention to China's $400 billion investment and technology transfer to Iran. real?????

PS. If China decides to unify Taiwan by force. China will not consider any national factors.

@renhai is a fanboy.

In his world, China has produced J15 before Sukhoi company. Leave the idiot

Showing interest is deifferent from buying.
@Muhammed45 I'm different from you. I never maliciously slander your country.

But it seems in your world. Xi went to Tehran and begged for $400 billion in investment. China is begging Iranian companies for technology transfer.... I know in your world. Iran is the first in the universe.

I really don't want to humiliate Iran. So I hope that Iranian friends will leave Iranian jokes in Iran.

Last edited:
Do you know that the Chinese military never uses GPS-guided products? Why should China deny a joke?

Do you think Iran's UAV is more advanced than North Korea? Or why do you think China needs Iranian drones? Or why does Iran think~ Iran's drone technology has reached the level of China 10 years ago?

You said that the whole world is paying attention to "China buying Iranian drones". But no one paid attention to China's $400 billion investment and technology transfer to Iran. real?????

PS. If China decides to unify Taiwan by force. China will not consider any national factors.

But it seems in your world. Xi went to Tehran and begged for $400 billion in investment. China is begging Iranian companies for technology transfer.... I know in your world. Iran is the first in the universe.

I really don't want to humiliate Iran. So I hope that Iranian friends will leave Iranian jokes in Iran.
Mr Xi had invited Raisi and Raisi invited him on his way back home. No one has begged for something FYI. China doesn't invest in a country out of mercy or something like that. Othetwise Pakistan would not have been facing with these financial problems as of now.

It is true that China has never been an enemy of Iran according to historical facts and i don't see it happening in the future. So i rest my case, if China invests in Iranian industry then they will ask for interest of investment. Iran is no fool and won't fall for financial traps. Let's leave it to negotiators.

China and its economy cannot resist American sanctions. Therefore, there won't be any unification of Taiwan any time soon.

Mr Xi had invited Raisi and Raisi invited him on his way back home. No one has begged for something FYI. China doesn't invest in a country out of mercy or something like that. Othetwise Pakistan would not have been facing with these financial problems as of now.

It is true that China has never been an enemy of Iran according to historical facts and i don't see it happening in the future. So i rest my case, if China invests in Iranian industry then they will ask for interest of investment. Iran is no fool and won't fall for financial traps. Let's leave it to negotiators.

China and its economy cannot resist American sanctions. Therefore, there won't be any unification of Taiwan any time soon.
one example. Russia's economy is only equivalent to China's Guangdong Province.

So my suggestion is that Iran should not intervene too much in the affairs of G2.

one example. Russia's economy is only equivalent to China's Guangdong Province.

So my suggestion is that Iran should not intervene too much in the affairs of G2.
Now, this is comment of a fanboy.

Russia was strong enough to take on the whole western axis in Ukraine. Russian economy is self sufficient, they controlled inflation thanks to their stable politics and natural resources. They successfuly controlled devaluation of Ruble, now they are fighting against the whole NATO and their terrorist mercenaries in Ukraine.

Allow me to know when China becomes able to stop a bitch like Pelosi from undermining Chinese national sovereignty. That's when China will be a man of her words about its military and economic power. That's when i will completely trust China. For now, China is just playing with words.

Now, this is comment of a fanboy.

Russia was strong enough to take on the whole western axis in Ukraine. Russian economy is self sufficient, they controlled inflation thanks to their stable politics and natural resources. They successfuly controlled devaluation of Ruble, now they are fighting against the whole NATO and their terrorist mercenaries in Ukraine.

Allow me to know when China becomes able to stop a bitch like Pelosi from undermining Chinese national sovereignty. That's when China will be a man of her words about its military and economic power. That's when i will completely trust China. For now, China is just playing with words.
Russia doesnt go directly in conflict, confrontation or war with US and NATO until now either. Russia is fighting American proxy war in Ukraine. China will avoid to have direct war with US unless US imposes the war on China and China has no choice as in the case of the Korean war. The scenario could happen if US send troops to invade or occupy Taiwan. China is no warmonger and fool.

Why doesnt Iran go to war with US after you commander had been assassinated by US army ?

Last edited:
Russia doesnt go directly in conflict, confrontation or war with US and NATO until now either. Russia is fighting American proxy war in Ukraine. China will avoid to have direct war with US unless US imposes the war on China and China has no choice as in the case of the Korean war. China is no warmonger and fool.
Let's see it from this angle, NATO doesn't dare a direct engagement with Russians.

China lost Taiwan after Pelosi's visit despite Chinese protests. It legalized Taiwanese independence from others' POV. That's not what i would call wisdom, bravery and strength.

As @mohsen said, Chinese economy is too vulnerable to the US sanctions. That's the worst kind of reality that the true welwishers of China have to believe and digest including myself. China cannot be completely trusted, bitter of truth. A country that fails to keep its sovereignty untouched, doesn't deserve to call itself a leader or even a power.

Iran and Russia are already fighting geo political wars in their respective regions against Western advancement and your countrymen come here and speak of their self confidence. Trying to portray Iran and Russia as weak and beggars.

Why doesnt Iran go to war with US after you commander had been assassinated by US army ?
We bombed their base and they failed to retaliate.

Indians and Pakistanis have asked this question for multiple times and we have responded to them in the way they deserved. Welcome to the club of south Asians.

Last edited:

If you believe China is putting financial traps for Iran as the West and India like to slander Chinese business and investment deals in the world, then Iran can stop any Chinese investments and businesd deals in your country. China doesnt care if Iran prefer to do business with the West Europeans.

Let's see it from this angle, NATO doesn't dare a direct engagement with Russians.

China lost Taiwan after Pelosi's visit despite Chinese protests. It legalized Taiwanese independence from others' POV. That's not what i would call wisdom, bravery and strength.

As @mohsen said, Chinese economy is too vulnerable to the US sanctions. That's the worst kind of reality that the true welwishers of China have to believe and digest including myself. China cannot be completely trusted, bitter of truth. A country that fails to keep its sovereignty untouched, doesn't deserve to call itself a leader or even a power.

Iran and Russia are already fighting geo political wars in their respective regions against Western advancement and your countrymen come here and speak of their self confidence. Trying to portray Iran and Russia as weak and beggars.

We bombed their base and they failed to retaliate.

Indians and Pakistanis have asked this question for multiple times and we have responded to them in the way they deserved. Welcome to the club of south Asians.
I think you are delusional, an US congress woman visit to Taiwan makes Taiwan independent, a far fetched nonsense.

Your bombing of US base did nothing damage to US army, just a show .

China might not want to be so closely tied with Iran either, you can fight the evil Yankees on your own as you are so brave.

Last edited:
If you believe China is putting financial traps for Iran as the West and India like to slander Chinese business and investment deals in the world, then Iran can stop any Chinese investments and businesd deals in your country. China doesnt care if Iran prefer to do business with the West Europeans.

I think you are delusional, an US congress woman visit to Taiwan makes Taiwan independent, a far fetched nonsense.

Your bombing of US base did nothing damage to US army, just a show .

China might not want to be so closely tied with Iran either, you can fight the evil Yankees on your own as you are so brave.
The level of trade and its volume shows that Iran is not that interested in trade with China either. It would be like betting on a dead horse. Betting on a gutless country which failed to stop Pelosi lol.

The level of trade and its volume shows that Iran is not that interested in trade with China either. It would be like betting on a dead horse. Betting on a gutless country which failed to stop Pelosi lol.
You are welcome to stop any trade with China including stop selling oil to China, China wont die or collapse.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom