What's new

Iranian spies got caught in Turkiye

If it's himiliating for you guys to lose a general,that's another story.We don't feel humiliated by losing a general.He was a soldier of this country and was died for his country.He was fighting alongside his troops.

No that is not it.....what is humiliating in this case to the Turks is that Iran achieved an objective within one mouth where Turkey has failed for decades upon decades.

Look who's talking about foreign policies, the biggest Russian puppet ever!

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=204881#ixzz25BdElxP6

Armenia doesn't have too many choices, especially with barbarians at the gate from two sides......Turkey can be independent but it must follow certain guidelines....she exist due to powers to be, what happened at the end of WWI.

your masters in washington and tel aviv couldnt order us what to do yet for 33 years.no need to even mention torkey!

our masters are turkish people .. but who is your master russia or china ?

please tell me how iran support america aganist saddam and taliban ;) how american puppet maliki speak good things about iran and support asad with iran ? lol

our masters are turkish people .. but who is your master russia or china ?

please tell me how iran support america aganist saddam and taliban ;) how american puppet maliki speak good things about iran and support asad with iran ? lol

russia and china?you mean those countries who put the sanctions on us(as parts of P5)?dude unlike you we have no master.(hard to understand?ya?).
and about Saddam and taliban you are right.we support nato to destroy them as far as both taliban and saddam were our enemy.

russia and china?you mean those countries who put the sanctions on us(as parts of P5)?dude unlike you we have no master.(hard to understand?ya?).
and about Saddam and taliban you are right.we support nato to destroy them as far as both taliban and saddam were our enemy.
well fantasy boy, ASAD is our enemy that we support FSA so shut up

Please all Iranians stay out of this section... It is not possible to have reasonable discussions with these people.

Iran will pay the price sooner or later. Our enemies always did. They don't have to worry whether or not the check will come. Iran has entered a path it can't return. It will bow or otherwise pay the full price of retribution. If it is not us, it will be the 50% non-persians in Iran that will present the check with Azeri's as the head of the spear.

Iran will pay the price sooner or later. Our enemies always did. They don't have to worry whether or not the check will come. Iran has entered a path it can't return. It will bow or otherwise pay the full price of retribution. If it is not us, it will be the 50% non-persians in Iran that will present the check with Azeri's as the head of the spear.

Here to the Turkish members who said Iranians are Ultra nationalistic and do not speak sane.
He is another lunatic racist Turkish member,Ottoman-Turk bows down to him when it comes to ignorance. probably another gray wolf fascist.

brother,my friend,let me inform you that being pan turk also has a price and you are paying for this.
207425_117.jpg

they are russians.but i think all your neighbores have the same feeling.

i do not support these russians at all.

Back
Top Bottom