What's new

Iranian spies got caught in Turkiye

brother,my friend,let me inform you that being pan turk also has a price and you are paying for this.
they are russians.but i think all your neighbores have the same feeling.

i do not support these russians at all.

Oh, some retards burning Ataturk's photo means all of our neighbours have same feeling?

Then what is the point of your post? You must understand that your hatred is feeding the pan-Turks, the more you hate them, the more they are getting closer to their goal.

In Antalya we're having hundreds of thousands Russian visitors every year, thousands of them settled here either by themselves or married to Turks :)

Oh, some retards burning Ataturk's photo means all of our neighbours have same feeling?

Then what is the point of your post? You must understand that your hatred is feeding the pan-Turks, the more you hate them, the more they are getting closer to their goal.

Yea, especially the 30 million Azeri in Iran. They won't allow hostility towards Turkey and Turks

In Antalya we're having hundreds of thousands Russian visitors every year, thousands of them settled here either by themselves or married to Turks :)

Female Russians? Or males? Is Russian bride accepted in Turkey nowadays? I'm curious since Russian women have reputation, I have never seen Russian bride in Turkey.

Its pretty normal in Antalya, we're getting used to see half Russian half Turkish children in schools :D few days ago in a semi-rural area I saw a Russian women who was wearing local clothes and running a small local market, she also had a toddler speaking Turkish in Russian accent, our car had problems toddler asked "Ağaba arjalandi ?" :D

your masters in washington and tel aviv couldnt order us what to do yet for 33 years.no need to even mention torkey!

A war between Iran and Turkiye would be very catastrophic, both of Turkiye and Iran would pay a heavy price for these kinds of childish games. Turkish officials deeply understands the risks of intervening Iran's internal business and doesn't play stupid games. I don't think your crazy mullahs are stupid enough not to understand the risks of intervening Turkiye's internal business, so I recommend same thing to you, too: Stay out of Turkiye!

Its pretty normal in Antalya, we're getting used to see half Russian half Turkish children in schools :D few days ago in a semi-rural area I saw a Russian women who was wearing local clothes and running a small local market, she also had a toddler speaking Turkish in Russian accent, our car had problems toddler asked "Ağaba arjalandi ?" :D
My uncle was divorced from his first wife who was Turkish. Then found a Russian girlfriend, invited him to his home, the first moment the Russian woman found a "better option" she moved away. Haha. Russian girls are for fun, not for marrying imho.

My uncle was divorced from his first wife who was Turkish. Then found a Russian girlfriend, invited him to his home, the first moment the Russian woman found a "better option" she moved away. Haha. Russian girls are for fun, not for marrying imho.

Actually one of my friend's father did marry with one of them. She is a decent lady :azn:

A war between Iran and Turkiye would be very catastrophic, both of Turkiye and Iran would pay a heavy price for these kinds of childish games. Turkish officials deeply understands the risks of intervening Iran's internal business and doesn't play stupid games. I don't think your crazy mullahs are stupid enough not to understand the risks of intervening Turkiye's internal business, so I recommend same thing to you, too: Stay out of Turkiye!
We are out of Turkey.But I think all of you see Iran inside Turkey in your dreams.

We are out of Turkey.But I think all of you see Iran inside Turkey in your dreams.

If you were out of Turkiye, then there would be no problem. However, fresh news coming from the eastern parts of Turkiye are not saying exactly what you said and it is very normal for us to be paranoid when we consider the constantly lying regime of Iran.

Russian girls are for fun, not for marrying imho.

I really think we shouldn't make any generalisations.. ;)

If you were out of Turkiye, then there would be no problem. However, fresh news coming from the eastern parts of Turkiye are not saying exactly what you said and it is very normal for us to be paranoid when we consider the constantly lying regime of Iran.

I really think we shouldn't make any generalisations.. ;)
I think the only one lying about PKK and other things about Syria,is Turkish government.
I don't want to waste my time again to explain about PKK and Iran's support for it.You can go on and think whatever you like.

Female Russians? Or males? Is Russian bride accepted in Turkey nowadays? I'm curious since Russian women have reputation, I have never seen Russian bride in Turkey.
Statstics indicate that Turkish men are #1 choice of Russian women in foreign marriages. There are many Turkish companies operating in Russia too, tourism is not the only tie between.

Anyway, I don't see how this is relevant, I don't know why i answered :/

Iran will pay the price sooner or later. Our enemies always did. They don't have to worry whether or not the check will come. Iran has entered a path it can't return. It will bow or otherwise pay the full price of retribution. If it is not us, it will be the 50% non-persians in Iran that will present the check with Azeri's as the head of the spear.

Your Graywolf movement in North Iran has been a failure....God turned lake Urmia blood red, be warned.

you people have underestimated Iranian strong culture and if Turkey doesn't wise up and stop these none military attacks (and propaganda) then one day the head of your werewolf Godest Azena will be delivered to your leaders and those ancient lands carved up like thanksgiving turkey between its rightful owners.

Back
Top Bottom