What's new

Iranian spies got caught in Turkiye

TodayZaman is not reached the trolling level of PressTV and Fars News :D

On topic, there is always such news when there is a issue of growing tensions.

What is your aim ? choose which one is more troll ?

Hürriyet Daily News is good, a tip to everyone who's interested in Turkey.

This is ridiculous. If there is only one or two allowed newspapers in Iran, people will read them no matter what.

Do you find pageviews somehow sexual arousing Shahin Vatani?

EDIT: This guy is freaking nuts, someone please post some pictures of woman with nail polish to distract him.

And I'm asking are you posting them for what ? what is your point ?

I still can't understand what will you prove by showing which site is more visited, but I'm getting used to your meaningless immature actions.

I did not take part in this conversation but I was astonished about this new low we reached in here, discussing page view of English speaking newspapers from Iran and Turkey. This has nothing to do with intellect and as far as I'm concerned I reached my goal distracted you for a moment from trolling everyone in here.

Let him satisfy himself, only he knows in what is he winning, another thread turned to a meaningless race about an unknown issue.
4212012003252iwsmt.jpeg

When I say it's cheap propaganda,you should believe this.Todayszaman proves again how professional it is.It seems also Hürriyet has reported this fake news.
Right now Iran's embassy in Ankara issued a statement dening any arrest of Iranian nationals in Turkey.
Can't find the English source yet.
MehrNews.com - Iran, world, political, sport, economic news and headlines

7830648474_91d923bb63_b.jpg

why it was around during the Anatolian Eagle? a good news indeed...

this picture is cool and intersting; a TuAF boeing 737 aew&c mesa peace eagle taking off during Anatolian Eagle ...you can also see eurofighters and phantoms in this set

7439822942_4ec6f1420c_b.jpg

Although the report is a result of one year investigation and contain the names of the suspects and even their car plates, Iranian members here are so fvcking sure it is a propaganda.

And the Iranian elevator company story... Our reporters must have very broad imagination :D

Nothing new to me. There are tons of Iranian spies in Turkey and the Turkish intelligence are aware of this. You have cases of Iranian political refugees who fled to Turkey and were bullied or killed in Turkey by Iranian agents. No real Turkish reaction on those cases, so I'm not astonished by this news. The Turks even cooperated with Iran on this issue, so they are quite hypocrite now.

Today's Zaman is the Press TV of Turkey
mostly bull ****

and look at all the wahabi jihadists in this thread rejoicing lmao
Turkey, you have fallen very low. Today you're the flag bearer of ****** wahabis.

And shows how true this news is when the word SAVAK is used. SAVAK seized to exist more than 3 decades ago and it was the security apparatus of another regime/system/era. It's like saying Turkey captures 10 Nazi SS officers lmao

Today's Zaman is the Press TV of Turkey
mostly bull ****

and look at all the wahabi jihadists in this thread rejoicing lmao
Turkey, you have fallen very low. Today you're the flag bearer of ****** wahabis.

And shows how true this news is when the word SAVAK is used. SAVAK seized to exist more than 3 decades ago and it was the security apparatus of another regime/system/era. It's like saying Turkey captures 10 Nazi SS officers lmao

You should have seen what I posted before it got deleted. Don't worry. Todays Zaman is a joke in the entire world. It gets like 1/10th of the internet traffic that PressTV gets.

Seriously what type of an idiot news organisation writes about SAVAK?? Whats next, you are going to write about King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table?

Back
Top Bottom