What's new

Iranian spies got caught in Turkiye

Today's Zaman is the Press TV of Turkey
mostly bull ****

and look at all the wahabi jihadists in this thread rejoicing lmao
Turkey, you have fallen very low. Today you're the flag bearer of ****** wahabis.

And shows how true this news is when the word SAVAK is used. SAVAK seized to exist more than 3 decades ago and it was the security apparatus of another regime/system/era. It's like saying Turkey captures 10 Nazi SS officers lmao

No one is surprised by catching Iranian state sponsored terrorists, many were caught in Syria, Iraq, GCC, Yemen, Africa, S/E Asia, USA and South America, and most of their planned terrorist operations were foiled. They are a bunch of losers.

You want to talk about losers. Talk about Jordan. Unheard of in the world. The most famous Jordan is somebody called Katie Price. :rofl: Look it up and cry.

I'm wondering what would you do, if there is no country flag under the names of members. All you are doing is trolling insulting...

On topic, If the elavator company story is the best thing they can come up with. Then they are more than just losers

:triniti: < He is probably better.

^ For the last time. How are you going to take a news story seriously, when they are talking about SAVAK members? Zaman clearly has anti-Iranian bias, so they will post any trash that goes against us.

^ For the last time. How are you going to take a news story seriously, when they are talking about SAVAK members? Zaman clearly has anti-Iranian bias, so they will post any trash that goes against us.

Read my post #27 again.
It is much more serious than Iran's "news agencies". You don't have to take it serious, just move along...

You are not a reasonable person. Blinded to the truth. You think it is hard to come up with a "elevator story". Does that need some high abilities to come up with. Of course it is made up...

Were they after nuclear secrets?
I don't thing Turkey is best option for gathering nuclear information.;)
Anyway,the news is a fake,Iran's embassy in Turkey has denied any arrest of Iran's national in Turkey.

first of all people seem like they can't think outside the box at all, especially when it comes on a topic about Iran.

Most nations on this earth hire and have spies scattered across the world, and mostly countries that allies have spies in their ally country.
You people just can't think at all. If you believe that Turkish government have no spies in this world, then you're a joke.
So people stop bashing a country for doing a natural practice that every nation does. and what the heck is Savak?

first of all people seem like they can't think outside the box at all, especially when it comes on a topic about Iran.

Most nations on this earth hire and have spies scattered across the world, and mostly countries that allies have spies in their ally country.
You people just can't think at all. If you believe that Turkish government have no spies in this world, then you're a joke.
So people stop bashing a country for doing a natural practice that every nation does. and what the heck is Savak?

M&#304;T recruits people who can speak Armenian, Greek, Arabic, Persian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Romanian, Serbian etc. This can be useful when thinking about future politics of Turkey.
Turkey has spies, so does Iran. Even Banana Republics want to spy someone. I really can't see what is the point here.

No one is surprised by catching Iranian state sponsored terrorists, many were caught in Syria, Iraq, GCC, Yemen, Africa, S/E Asia, USA and South America, and most of their planned terrorist operations were foiled. They are a bunch of losers.
the losers are you arabs who are blowing each other apart in Syria, yemen, Iraq, Libya etc... We control Iraq, Turks control the Northern provinces of Iraq, we control shias in lebanon, Americans and Israelis control the sunni regions of Libya, Yemen is a shithole to the nth degree and worse than Afghanistan, Libya is becoming the next Sudan and Sumalia, and then there are sudan and Sumalia themselves, Syria is at civil war, Palestine is occupied by a couple of million European Jews, bahrain is at civil war and is only being held together by the Americans etc... this is the def'n of loser.

Every country on earth is fighting its wars with arab blood lol

and you wanna talk about terrorism, here's terrorism wahabi
321-20070808-SUICIDEBOMBERS.large.prod_affiliate.91.jpg

@Abii: Lebanon and Syria are good countries, just have outsiders trying to cause them harm (FSA and Israel). Iraq also has had a hard history with Saddam and American wars, they too have a bright future.

Rest however you are completely right on :D

New Turkish council flag

turk_konseyine_ortak_bayrak13456600840.jpg

ortak-turk-bayragi.jpg

All turkish members please watch this , Turkish council secretary Halil Akinci interview

Last edited by a moderator:
I can understand why Persians are so upset about the news. You guys are so fanatic and nationalistic. You blame Today`s Zaman but in international arena it is accepted as a respectful newspaper, therefore, its news quoted by different reliable newspapers in the world. And before you blame someone else, you first had better look at your Press TV.

On topic, every country has spies, it is no secret. Believe or not, spies run wild in our country and there are tons of them including ally countries` spies. Catching the spies from Iran just shows how Iran initiated to destabilize our country especially after stances of Iranian politics, Chief of Staff, and Khamenei against Turkiye. This spy issue does not make me angry because every country spies on others, but what makes me so angry is that our government takes Iran issue so lightly because of the people in the government who are lover, supporter, and enthusiast of Iran despite what Iran says and does against our country.

I am not a hater of Iran, but I know history very well and it is so obvious what Iran wants to accomplish. We have an expression in our country which is "Acem Oyunu" that means in English "The trick/deception of Persian". We say this because our history taught us how Persians can play dirty games. Some examples, Turkiye got Iran back in UNSC to support Iran, we allow Iranian companies to establish in Turkiye and ease the burden of sanctions, we co-operated with Iran and shared intelligence regarding PKK when Iran fought them. Even we gave intelligence them to capture Murat Karayilan (the leader of KCK/PKK) and guess what? Iran captured Karayilan, agreed with him, and released him. After that PKK stopped fighting Iran. We all did these for Iran, but in return what we got were that Iran became using PKK to attack Turkiye; Iran allows PKK to use its territory and even guard stations to use as base to attack Turkiye; Iran tries to destabilize our country and tries to spread Shi'ism in Turkiye. Despite all of these, the sympathizers of Iran in the government still think that this situation is temporary and the relation will be all right again.

I am not saying we should be enemy of Iran, but what I am saying we must extremely careful and cautious about Iran

TodaysZaman typical propaganda again...no surprise
They don't even know that SAVAK was secret police of Iran (not even Intelligence agency) during the Shah time before revolution.This shows how credible the news is.Seems a 5 year old has written the article.They never fail at humiliating themselves.

What is even more humiliating is that Turks still fully don't control their foreign policies.....they allow/spread this anti-Iranian propaganda as told and as they have always been doing.

Back
Top Bottom