What's new

Iranian-Russian couple visits India. Never felt so Muslim in my life before

Says a Pakistani calmly roasting away on a pile of smouldering ashes.

We have political and economic issues

You have deep seated mass hatred across your population that is now beginning to become a monster that will tear you apart

When will dindhus unite, Hindu rashtra banane leye🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

How's food in amrika? I doubt it's Pakistan's level. But of course langar is langar.

Chicago, New York, New Jersey, and DMV area have best Pakistani food

Many old name restaurants have been in operation for 20-30 years but babu mentality doesn't make them change.

New fusion restaurants are on the rise though

@Maula Jatt @PakFactor

I haven't travelled the world but I am willing to claim that no one comes close to us in food and music.

Afghan food , Chinese food, and Turkish food is amazing

India has a lot of diversity thats why their dishes are ranked.

Music is def at top

Chicago, New York, New Jersey, and DMV area have best Pakistani food

Many old name restaurants have been in operation for 20-30 years but babu mentality doesn't make them change.

New fusion restaurants are on the rise though

@Maula Jatt @PakFactor

Afghan food , Chinese food, and Turkish food is amazing

India has a lot of diversity thats why their dishes are ranked.

Music is def at top

Nothing beats Pakistani food for me. I’ve traveled the world enough and tried many different cuisines and in the end, it’s jitay di koti otay aun khaloti for me.

I can legit say that I had never felt so Muslim in my entire life before watching their video about living in India
Now I understand why Pakistan had to become an independent country. It's impossible for people like us to live with Indians. Their culture is very different from ours.

What surprises me the most is the Italian lady in the video. I think she has a screw loose.

How unlucky one has to be to move from Italy for that. The lady is literally drawn to sh!t.

I can legit say that I had never felt so Muslim in my entire life before watching their video about living in India
Now I understand why Pakistan had to become an independent country. It's impossible for people like us to live with Indians. Their culture is very different from ours.

What surprises me the most is the Italian lady in the video. I think she has a screw loose.

The irony is that modern Afghans (Iranic Farsi-Pashtuns) support India because they consider Pakistan an illegitimate state, but they don't realise that in the past Afghan and Hindus & Sikhs have always gone to war. The mere fact is that Pakistan is an extension of previous Afghan empires with control on the Indian subcontinent (with our own identity), we even have more Pashtuns than their entire population. They don't realise this except a few (Taliban, etc).

In nature, Pakistan is more Afghan than the modern state of Afghanistan and more Indian than the modern state of India.

Thanks God farsi/dari was not made our national lingo.. that accent is horrible.
Persian Farsi is the language that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) spoke to Salman of Persia and one his neighbors

But on the hand Prophet said Turks are among the most evil people:

Sahih bukhari:

Prophet cursed u but he had a sahaba from Persia

I was going to say that- it sounded like dog shit, stopped listening at like halfway point

It’s actually a very deep and poetic language. Punjabi is heavily influenced from farsi/dari.

Iranian accent sounds a little fruity/homosexual but dari sounds good depending on the speaker.

We in Pakistan don’t even speak pure Urdu because it’s not practical in everyday use. Although in poetry there is no better language than Urdu except for Farsi.

I’ll be the first to admit that my Urdu is weak AF. If you can speak pure Urdu you can probably understand 70 percent of dari quite easily.

The mere fact is that Pakistan is an extension of previous Afghan empires with control on the Indian subcontinent

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Huh? Pakistan was born out of British Raj, it gained "independence" from British not Afghanistan LOLLL

The A in Pakistan stands for Afghania :rofl:

(with our own identity)

Yes bro Bin Qasim an Arab was first Pakistani along with Mughali Afghan Ghori masala

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Huh? Pakistan was born out of British Raj, it gained "independence" from British not Afghanistan LOLLL

The A in Pakistan stands for Afghania :rofl:

Yes bro Bin Qasim an Arab was first Pakistani along with Mughali Afghan Ghori masala

Weak history alert. :mod:

Back
Top Bottom