What's new

In Iran, Muslim youth are 'even more excited about Christmas than Christians'

You are saying this while living in USA. That's disgusting!! Looking at your comments on various threads, I am sure you got a Pakistani origin and this comment of yours left no doubt about it whatsoever!!
It's true, the only thing non-pagan about Christmas is that Christians claim Jesus was born on that day, even hardcore Christians will admit it. But that's a religious topic :disagree::offtopic:. How is it disgusting, I celebrate the holiday myself?

Not Pakistani, guess again.

Iranians want to get rid of Islam and their natural choice is Christianity. Iran is one of the country like china in which Christianity is going to be flourished .

You are saying this while living in USA. That's disgusting!! Looking at your comments on various threads, I am sure you got a Pakistani origin and this comment of yours left no doubt about it whatsoever!!

Lol even many of my Christian friends in the states openly talk about the fact that Christmas is a pagan tradition but they do give a shit about all that, you know Orthodox believe Jesus was born on January I believe 7th and do not celebrate on the same day as Catholics.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom