What's new

In Iran, Muslim youth are 'even more excited about Christmas than Christians'

No room in the calendar with all the arab festivals and holidays. And arab soosmarkhor culture is worth more these days in Iran than the culture of our own ancestors. They talk about Shahids and fallen soldiers, but the hundreds of millions of Iranian brothers who died defending our lands against foreign hoards aren't worth their praise. Only their own arab tazi soldiers are worth praise and tears.
I think within Islamic republic there are people who love Iran, their old men are dying. This century is ours bro. Our tongue and culture is our weapon, it's only matter of time. Eventually we will win, no one can stop it. But we will tolerate the different religions and show tolerance, this will make our country great. When presstv gives attention to these festivals you know Iranian people will win.

Mehregan:
PressTV - Jashn-e Mehregan - The Autumn Festival of Harvest

Jashne Sadeh (sadeh festival)
PressTV - Jashn-e-Sadeh, the festival of fire

I think within Islamic republic there are people who love Iran, their old men are dying. This century is ours bro. Our tongue and culture is our weapon, it's only matter of time. Eventually we will win, no one can stop it. But we will tolerate the different religions and show tolerance, this will make our country great. When presstv gives attention to these festivals you know Iranian people will win.

Mehregan:
PressTV - Jashn-e Mehregan - The Autumn Festival of Harvest

Jashne Sadeh (sadeh festival)
PressTV - Jashn-e-Sadeh, the festival of fire
I disagree man. Piss TV is the regime's English propaganda channel. They show that stuff b/c they want to portray a different image to expat Iroonis and also foreigners. In reality they're all exactly the lajan we think they are. Ever heard of stories where a father kills his own daughter or sells her into prostitution? That's IR. They've sold Iran and Iranians and killed off millions of its children for soosmarkhor beliefs and their own selfish goals.

You don't know anything about iran yet , iranians are even more eager about jewish holidays than christmas , but another revolution will change all that

You don't know anything about iran yet , iranians are even more eager about jewish holidays than christmas , but another revolution will change all that
Why u put "Jews" in every of your comments? Are u an afghan Jew or a Christian?

Why u put "Jews" in every of your comments? Are u an afghan Jew or a Christian?
my resentment is not ideological , i don't hate jews because they are zionists , rats or etc. i hate them because of my negative experience with them , have you ever dealt with jews yourself?

Were you ever kicked out of a college because the jews there were spreading rumors about you??

my resentment is not ideological , i don't hate jews because they are zionists , rats or etc. i hate them because of my negative experience with them , have you ever dealt with jews yourself?

Were you ever kicked out of a college because the jews there were spreading rumors about you??
I don't know but it is not good to put Jews in every of your comments.

I don't know but it is not good to put Jews in every of your comments.
not good , in what manner , maybe you are a jew yourself and find that scary ?

Ok brah, anyway Jews are not whole the same.
well you are naive , you don't know anything about jews yet , maybe you'll understand later , until then i will continue to inform my countrymen about the filth of jews

You and your college traumas.. :lol:

A Turk bully you in university and you hate Turks. Some jews spread rumors about you and you hate jews. Whatever those rumors were, I'm sure some of it are true.

By the way how can somebody manage to get bullied in university is beyond me. I'd understand in high school but in university? One must be a total loser...

No room in the calendar with all the arab festivals and holidays. And arab soosmarkhor culture is worth more these days in Iran than the culture of our own ancestors. They talk about Shahids and fallen soldiers, but the hundreds of millions of Iranian brothers who died defending our lands against foreign hoards aren't worth their praise. Only their own arab tazi soldiers are worth praise and tears.

**** IR.
It doesnt matter what the regime promotes. People dont need a government to 'officially' recognize or promote a festival or celebration, they can do this themselves, and thats what Iranians have always done. Traditions like Shab-e Yalda, Norooz, Sizdah Bedar etc survived because of ordinary Iranians. In recent decades celebrations like Jashn-e Sadeh, Jashn-e Tirgan and Jashn-e Mehregan have also all undergone a renewed interest from ordinary Iranians and are more popular now than they have been for centuries. Soon we can also include even lesser known and more forgotten celebrations like Jashn-e Abangan among them.

i quite like chrismas here... nice lighting everywhere... discount in shops.. its rubbish in India

It doesnt matter what the regime promotes. People dont need a government to 'officially' recognize or promote a festival or celebration, they can do this themselves, and thats what Iranians have always done. Traditions like Shab-e Yalda, Norooz, Sizdah Bedar etc survived because of ordinary Iranians. In recent decades celebrations like Jashn-e Sadeh, Jashn-e Tirgan and Jashn-e Mehregan have also all undergone a renewed interest from ordinary Iranians and are more popular now than they have been for centuries. Soon we can also include even lesser known and more forgotten celebrations like Jashn-e Abangan among them.

It works both ways my friend. Government should partly inform the nation about its history and culture and recognize its culture. The nation is also responsible for keeping its culture.

What did the sassanids as government of Iran? when they grabbed the power, they made a big cultural revival because the after the defeat of macedonians the parthians were not really nationalist, they were partly influenced by hellenic culture. So goverment could and actually SHOULD support the culture of a country. History will judge them, we look back at qajars as filthy animals, how will be look at islamic republic later?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom