What's new

Iranian-Russian couple visits India. Never felt so Muslim in my life before

It’s actually a very deep and poetic language. Punjabi is heavily influenced from farsi/dari.
it is somewhat I guess if you really wanna dig, but our way of talking or speaking is more hardcore/manly if you know what I mean, so listening to it feels low-key weird, cant vibe with it, thats why singer was destroying the song

speaking of languages, do yall agree with this meme lol about Pakistani languages @Mirzali Khan

IIranian accent sounds a little fruity/homosexual but dari sounds good depending on the speaker.

We in Pakistan don’t even speak pure Urdu because it’s not practical in everyday use. Although in poetry there is no better language than Urdu except for Farsi.

I’ll be the first to admit that my Urdu is weak AF. If you can speak pure Urdu you can probably understand 70 percent of dari quite easily.
my Urdu is very basic as we rarely spoke Urdu growing up, sometimes the newscaster people with proper urdu give me trouble lol , so I cant really talk about urdu

Last edited:
In nature, Pakistan is more Afghan than the modern state of Afghanistan and more Indian than the modern state of India.

Pakistan has British laws while Afghanistan has Shariah.

Pakistan and India speak Urdu and Hindi which are the same and listen to the same mass media at large. Pakistan isn't listening to Dari music bro :rofl:

talking of languages, do yall agree with this meme lol about Pakistani languages @Mirzali Khan

Its a cringe meme tbh

Weak history alert. :mod:

Pakistan was founded on August 14th, 1947 and its predecessor in the region was British Raj how in the world is it a continuation of Afghan empires 😂

Pakistan and India speak Urdu and Hindi which are the same and listen to the same mass media at large. Pakistan isn't listening to Dari music bro :rofl:

Its a cringe meme tbh

Pakistan was founded on August 14th, 1947 and its predecessor in the region was British Raj how in the world is it a continuation of Afghan empires 😂

You misunderstood. I didn't say that we are Afghans nor Indians. I just stated that our history is shared and that we didn't come out of thin air.

Persian Farsi is the language that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) spoke to Salman of Persia and one his neighbors

But on the hand Prophet said Turks are among the most evil people:

Sahih bukhari:

Prophet cursed u but he had a sahaba from Persia
I dont know who are you selling this. But to clarify I didn't say anything about your language that you be so defensive.. i called the local accent sounding bad.
Prophet refereed to a particular two tribes of the Turk group form a particular time i.e. end of hour it doesn't mean anyone turk is cursed. He didn't even curse.. it was more of a caution.

Last edited:

Its a cringe meme tbh

Pakistan was founded by Muhammad Ali Jinnah. Before that Pakistan was part of British India. Before that it was under Mughal Empire. Before that various parts were under Pathan empires, Ghaznavid, Ghorids, Greek, Scythians and ultimately Indus Valley Civilization. To say Pakistan was created by the British is border line retarded.

Sorry little bro.

it is somewhat I guess if you really wanna dig, but our way of talking or speaking is more hardcore/manly if you know what I mean, so listening to it feels low-key weird, cant vibe with it, thats why singer was destroying the song

speaking of languages, do yall agree with this meme lol about Pakistani languages @Mirzali Khan

my Urdu is very basic as we rarely spoke Urdu growing up, sometimes the newscaster people with proper urdu give me trouble lol , so I cant really talk about urdu

Personally I think Urdu is a very effeminate language and I don’t like speaking it. However when I listen to poetry and listen to ghazals the complexity is very admirable.

Last edited:
As persian its hard to understand what he sayed. He have a heavy accent.

You can watch some iranian songs here:
I can understand.. but heavy accent fuse the high notes.. It seems like an important message so I liked it.. @-blitzkrieg- @lastofthepatriots @Maula Jatt
I like this.. I guess tajiki song..

Somewhat similar sound vocabulary..

I can understand.. but heavy accent fuse the high notes.. It seems like an important message so I liked it.. @-blitzkrieg- @lastofthepatriots @Maula Jatt
I like this.. I guess tajiki song..

Somewhat similar sound vocabulary..

Sounds better than farsi and their pronunciation of common words is similar to the pronunciation in Urdu.

I can legit say that I had never felt so Muslim in my entire life before watching their video about living in India
Now I understand why Pakistan had to become an independent country. It's impossible for people like us to live with Indians. Their culture is very different from ours.

What surprises me the most is the Italian lady in the video. I think she has a screw loose.

Or maybe this was his first normal experience, muslim countries have such an exorbitant display of religion that they are surprised by the lack of it in normal places.
Imagine how a non muslim feels like in Iran or Saudi.

Nothing more grotesque than hearing an urdu speaker butcher Persian loan words riddled in their
That's low key what he said although not exactly the words in the language but the song itself, you coming like in like a twat is weird
young made up language.
every language is made up you dumb f*** lol , Arabs say how Farsi is made up of Arab alphabets and many of its loan words
I am not taking sides, I dont give a crap but saying how all this works
Followed by how they butcher English loan words.
many English loan words in everyday language and its sounds normal
Two can play at this game.
why are you playing the game in the first place?

we just didn't like how he sang it, it sounded very bad to us as listeners as we are not used to it,I didn't like listening to it
what's up with your little boy ego getting hurt? control yourself

Last edited:
I dont know who are you selling this. But to clarify I didn't say anything about your language that you be so defensive.. i called the local accent sounding bad.
Prophet refereed to a particular two tribes of the Turk group form a particular time i.e. end of hour it doesn't mean anyone turk is cursed. He didn't even curse.. it was more of a caution.
Yes you did! You made a comment about our accent, and now it's time for you to take your medicine. All scholars identify the "hammered shield face" hadeeth with Turks, and if he's warning his people that they may have to fight them then that sounds like a curse to me...and history can vouch for the negative impact of the mongoloid invasions on Islam.

exactly what everyone is saying, it sounds horrible

every language is made up you dumb f*** lol , Arabs say how Farsi is made up of Arab alphabets and many of its loan words

many English loan words in everyday language and its sounds normal

why are you playing the game in the first place?

we just didn't like how he sang it, it sounded very bad to us as listeners as we are not used to it, what's up with your little buy ego getting hurt? control yourself
Obviously not the person I quoted, you twat!

Arabs are only literate in their own language they cant figure anything outside the scope of Arabism. You do know Farsi is an Indo-European language and script doesn't determin the origin of a language, dumb ****? No, languages are not made up in the same way Urdu was, which is just a mishmash of REAL languages Hindi, Persian and English.

It sounds ugly as a native English speaker. You seem you can dish it out but cant take it!

No, you are taking sides hence your sore arse comment. Bottom line is you and your buddy made a generalised statement about Farsi accents, and I'm just giving you the reality of how ugly YOUR accent is to me. This is fair game. Youre the one quoting and replying to my every sentence....so I think its you whos projecting a sore arse! Control yourself first before expecting the same from others.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom