What's new

Iranian-Russian couple visits India. Never felt so Muslim in my life before

It's easy to come by free food in Pakistan too. Something similar happens in sufi shrines in Pakistan. And since muharram has come, it's a tradition to distribute food with majalis. All in all someone somwhere is always distributing food here.
Yeah. It's the same in Iran too. Particularly in Muharram.
I don't know about Sufi shrines though.

Surprisingly enough, Masjids never hand out free food to the poor.
Which makes me wonder what our taxes and the khoms they collect are spent for.
They can't be spent only on maintenance of the mosque, or pay the salaries.

Ahh the taste of freedom. All this effort to watch people handle dung.

You can start your own channel. How to create Ziggaruts without use of cow dung.
LMAO :rofl::rofl:

Foods with majlis is not charity, it's not just for the poor. But I think they spend khums only on expenses or charity.

Btw does Iranians pay their khums to the govt or the representative of their marja?
I think some Marjas have websites for collecting Khoms and Zakat.
Perhaps @SalarHaqq can answer this question better.

It's what Indian Muslims are beginning to realize

India has multiple deep divisions amongst it's populations, it was never one nation

And now Hindu extremism is raising it's head and Indian Muslims are realizing why Jinnah was so adamant about partition

A very real partition is happening in the ground in India, ghettos and extended areas of religious exclusivity are being created

Communities are beginning to boycott each other

Hate speeches calling for mass slaughter, rape and murder are being made to eager audiences

Indian social media is a toxic poisonous pit

The ISI is taking advantage of a existing situation

The very social fabric of India is being torn at it's seems

You're not an Iranian citizen?
I am an Iranian citizen, I'm just not religious to know that kind of stuff.
Average Iranians do not pay Khoms or Zakat.

We still do pay taxes though. Not as much as people in Europe, but taxing in Iran is becoming strict and serious in recent years.

It's easy to come by free food in Pakistan too. Something similar happens in sufi shrines in Pakistan. And since muharram has come, it's a tradition to distribute food with majalis. All in all someone somwhere is always distributing food here.
ah I was just reminiscing my neighbor's haleem , I miss Pakistan so much rn lol

Don't give the credit of modi's achievements to the ISI. It's too busy doing politics in Pakistan.

I am in no way connected to the ISI bit I've said before it's incumbent on all Pakistani Patriots to help Pakistan even if it's nothing more then to counter online propaganda against Pakistan and to counter it with our own talking points and message

I am telling you for the last few years there has been a concerted effort to utilise Modi, BJP and hindutva and the Pandora's box they have opened to ensure a pre-partiton narrative gets planted

Our efforts are minimal compared to the sea of hatred Indians are beginning to drown in

All efforts are geared towards directing the message in India a certain way

Don't be surprised they did something similar to Afghanistan and U.S, NATO, India inside Afghanistan

Of course India is much bigger but hindutva is a weapon we couldn't of dreamed of

How's food in amrika?
shit, I live in middle of nowhere on top of that :sad:
I doubt it's Pakistan's level.

But of course langar is langar.
eid milad un nabi- listen to naats and eat biryani, eid eat mutton dishes, Muharram eat haleem all day long- although my grandparents wouldn't let me use TV for 9th and 10th, that was the only part the kid me didn't like
after their death (may they RIP), we skipped the tv part and just ate haleem

no wonder we are so fat- we eat too much

In bwp shias make hareesa during Muharram.
It's haleem in Lahore, all of our neighborhood made haleem for some reason

Back
Top Bottom