What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Iranian Kalibr on pair with russian version or export version?

Are those reverse engineered from the Kalibr missiles who "accidetly" fell in 2015 into Iran or reverse engineered from purchased export version?
All that i will add to this is Hell yes, if Raisi is the next president then he will come in big time and leave with alot of good noises they need to make a good picture out of him, believed or not he could very well be the next supreme leader.

All that i will add to this is Hell yes, if Raisi is the next president then he will come in big time and leave with alot of good noises they need to make a good picture out of him, believed or not he could very well be the next supreme leader.
for average Iranian good noise is good economy not Kalibr and Raisi is a guy once said security is more important than Justice. I still wonder how he want to achieve security without justice.

for average Iranian good noise is good economy not Kalibr and Raisi is a guy once said security is more important than Justice. I still wonder how he want to achieve security without justice.

Wasnt there a saying "Without justice there is nothing"?

All I can add is we do have the technology is fully domesticties and they are waiting for this Rohani administration to get out and then unveiling it to the public

same With IRGC They are waiting for next 2 months so they can start unveiling Whatever needs necessary to be unveiled

presidental election is in 11 days, lets hope we see something sooner than 2 months from now

reverse engineered from Russian one very close to the one Russia uses it self

But these Kalibrs crached accidentally in Iran, or were "downed" by Iran?

All I can add is we do have the technology is fully domesticties and they are waiting for this Rohani administration to get out and then unveiling it to the public

same With IRGC They are waiting for next 2 months so they can start unveiling Whatever needs necessary to be unveiled

Also, brother @yavar , you have said tons of times IRGC is independent from Rouhani government (unlike Army, Navy etc which "depends" directly to Government).
IRGC could unveil whatever they wanted today, tomorrow, this week...
I don´t understand why IRGC has to wait to Iran's elections etc.

But these Kalibrs crached accidentally in Iran, or were "downed" by Iran?

couldent be crash, because if you crash it would totally get destroyed
So if IRI Unveil same class of cruise missile it will prove that they were downed
Also, brother @yavar , you have said tons of times IRGC is independent from Rouhani government (unlike Army, Navy etc which "depends" directly to Government).
IRGC could unveil whatever they wanted today, tomorrow, this week...
I don´t understand why IRGC has to wait to Iran's elections etc.

not necessarily , if you recall when USA attacked Iraq . some Tomahawk fall in khuzestan some in Oman , some got destroyed some were pretty much intact
couldent be crash, because if you crash it would totally get destroyed
So if IRI Unveil same class of cruise missile it will prove that they were downed

don't look at me Raisi is new to me too, yes, good noises can be from military point of view to economy
presidental election is in 11 days, lets hope we see something sooner than 2 months from now
2 month from now is close to when 8 year war begun

Last edited:
enjoy

1623404609980.png

Speaking of ramjets, Does anyone here have a good resource on ramjet engines?

Speaking of ramjets, Does anyone here have a good resource on ramjet engines?
Wikipedia is probably the best place to start
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramjet
It should give you a basic overview of the various different developments ranging from aircraft power plants to missile engines and everything in between.After that you can narrow it down to which areas specifically interest you the most.

Back
Top Bottom