What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

first show me a single Iranian in Yemen
Lack of evidence of Iranian in Yemen =/= No Iranians are physically present in Yemen. We know Hezbollah was/is already in Yemen, so its possible IRGCQF personnel might be there. US had a failed drone strike on IRGC-QF head of Yemen, and he's in Yemen! so did US do ghost drone strike on a ghost person??

Lack of evidence of Iranian in Yemen =/= No Iranians are physically present in Yemen. We know Hezbollah was/is already in Yemen, so its possible IRGCQF personnel might be there. US had a failed drone strike on IRGC-QF head of Yemen, and he's in Yemen! so did US do ghost drone strike on a ghost person??
evidence ?
let me tell you a fact we never denied our presence in any place . if they can't show evidence of our presence there then its just usual baseless claims

EPnd3MXW4AANBlJ

evidence ?
let me tell you a fact we never denied our presence in any place . if they can't show evidence of our presence there then its just usual baseless claims
So using your logic, where are the pics of IRGC- QF officers in Lebanon NOW?? WE know they are there, with their hezbollah brothers, but i've never seen a pic of them in Lebanon.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom