What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

55DC7D73-935A-4C40-9E1D-B1F3B087A61F.jpeg
2D7DEBC9-4F7E-4D0B-AD57-AEE6BF618C87.jpeg

Wanted to pose this question to anyone who cares lol, you guys think Iran will see a reason to possibly increase missile production (make more missile bases, construct more missiles, conduct more tests, etc..) or at the very least increase the defense spending budget?

It really seems that Iran has struck gold with the Zulfaghar (any Fateh variant from 313 onwards really) and the Qiam-1 so I assume Iran can now produce them in bigger quantities without much qualms about it's efficacy since they are an effective weapons platform.

America says Iran has around "2,000" BMs but I wanna say that number is a conservative estimate, so the real number is most likely larger, but by how much I can't quite say.

Just goes to show how extensive the Fateh line of missiles really is.

Attachments

• photo_2020-01-09_04-05-30.jpg
    photo_2020-01-09_04-05-30.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 85
A couple of questions for thought:
- why in every iranian ballistic missile attack a Qiam missile is launched?
- what kind of a payload is it carrying?

Wanted to pose this question to anyone who cares lol, you guys think Iran will see a reason to possibly increase missile production (make more missile bases, construct more missiles, conduct more tests, etc..) or at the very least increase the defense spending budget?

It really seems that Iran has struck gold with the Zulfaghar (any Fateh variant from 313 onwards really) and the Qiam-1 so I assume Iran can now produce them in bigger quantities without much qualms about it's efficacy since they are an effective weapons platform.

America says Iran has around "2,000" BMs but I wanna say that number is a conservative estimate, so the real number is most likely larger, but by how much I can't quite say.

Just goes to show how extensive the Fateh line of missiles really is.
1)Do you have a source for 2000 missiles estimate---I read it on Foxnews but I want a more reliable source

2) Iran needs to mass produce only three types of missiles: 1)Fateh-313 (500km range and recently showed itself very well) 2)Dezful (1000km range) 3) Khorramshahr (2000km range)

1)Do you have a source for 2000 missiles estimate---I read it on Foxnews but I want a more reliable source

2) Iran needs to mass produce only three types of missiles: 1)Fateh-313 (500km range and recently showed itself very well) 2)Dezful (1000km range) 3) Khorramshahr (2000km range)

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/missile...ousing-us-troops-us-defense-officials-confirm

Here is an article quoting "U.S. intelligence" about the 2,000 Ballistic missiles number.

There was also a tweet mentioning that number as well but I can't find it currently, will post it here if I find it again.

Other 6 were cluster munition warheads?

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/missile...ousing-us-troops-us-defense-officials-confirm

Here is an article quoting "U.S. intelligence" about the 2,000 Ballistic missiles number.

There was also a tweet mentioning that number as well but I can't find it currently, will post it here if I find it again.

Well its a progress that we came from 22 ballistic missiles now to 2000 of them and since Iran fired 15 of them they are left no more than 1985 missiles.

Well its a progress that we came from 22 ballistic missiles now to 2000 of them and since Iran fired 15 of them they are left no more than 1985 missiles.

:laugh: i like your sarcasm

A couple of questions for thought:
- why in every iranian ballistic missile attack a Qiam missile is launched?
- what kind of a payload is it carrying?
nothing a Fateh Family missile cant carry , but don't forget these are two different type of missile Fateh Missiles variant are Quasi ballistic but Qiam Missile is a ballistic one .
also Qiam variant is using technology fairly new to us and we want to use them for future generation of our missiles so it's not strange if we want to test them and make those technologies more mature .

Back
Top Bottom