What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Two somewhat wild possibilities:

8-9 hits on various targets have been found so far.

If emission info on Patriot radar is correct, it's possible that some Fateh series missiles of the total of 15 were used to destroy the Patriot. It could have been stationed quite far away from the base we have satellite photos from.

The other one is the possibility that cluster warheads, were used with some Qiams. Where? Maybe of soft targets such as Helicopters which were removed before the image was taken.

So there was a Patriot system set up at the base?

ENyo_kjWwAE7I5X

ENyo_klXUAArfhI

Normally i would not laugh but the one with the 5 shelters and exactly in center of all centers of this 5 shelters there explode the missile, it is just funny.

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/477759-iran-missiles-subdued-us-strike/

According to this, out of 17 missiles fired at Al Assad, 15 hit their targets, and two hit but didn't detonate.
Looks like they may need to check on the fuse design,as there should be at least a couple of systems both advanced and basic to ensure detonation,tho it could`ve been a failure of the arming systems.

Normally i would not laugh but the one with the 5 shelters and exactly in center of all centers of this 5 shelters there explode the missile, it is just funny.
Yes,I suspect that this particular target was chosen deliberately just to show how accurate the weapons are,it was a literal "right between the eyes" type shot with a cep in the low single digits.Very impressive.

Two somewhat wild possibilities:

8-9 hits on various targets have been found so far.

If emission info on Patriot radar is correct, it's possible that some Fateh series missiles of the total of 15 were used to destroy the Patriot. It could have been stationed quite far away from the base we have satellite photos from.

The other one is the possibility that cluster warheads, were used with some Qiams. Where? Maybe of soft targets such as Helicopters which were removed before the image was taken.

There are no wreckage for aircrafts in the released sat imagery, are there any that I have missed? Also there is a 3 day gap between FieldMarshal's scene and last night's. They could have been removed though that is unlikely in the the high tension environment.

US Kadena air base in Japan is similar to Ain al Assad air base. and Chinese CSS-6 missile is similar to Fateh-313

"Calculations based on RAND Corporation analyses show that forty CSS-6 warheads configured as cluster munitions could completely cover all the areas where big-wing aircraft would stand between landing and takeoff.(Some fighter-sized aircraft could survive such an attack, because Kadena has fifteen hardened shelters.) Of course, the effectiveness of a cluster-munition attack depends on how many large aircraft are on the ground at the time."

So, absent air defenses, 40 missiles are needed to take out not sheltered aircrafts on the base as large as Kadena air base

In Israel 6 sites (26 production units) produce 50% of electricity and 5 desalination plants produce 50% of water------so 50 hits can leave Israel without half of its electricity and water

100 precise hits will send Israel to stone age

US Kadena air base in Japan is similar to Ain al Assad air base. and Chinese CSS-6 missile is similar to Fateh-313

"Calculations based on RAND Corporation analyses show that forty CSS-6 warheads configured as cluster munitions could completely cover all the areas where big-wing aircraft would stand between landing and takeoff.(Some fighter-sized aircraft could survive such an attack, because Kadena has fifteen hardened shelters.) Of course, the effectiveness of a cluster-munition attack depends on how many large aircraft are on the ground at the time."

So, absent air defenses, 40 missiles are needed to take out not sheltered aircrafts on the base as large as Kadena air base

In Israel 6 sites (26 production units) produce 50% of electricity and 5 desalination plants produce 50% of water------so 50 hits can leave Israel without half of its electricity and water

100 precise hits will send Israel to stone age
That is what really worries the israelis when it comes to hezbollah achieving the creation of even a small force of pgms.

General Milley (the idiot that wrote the pullout draft left) and Sec of Defense Esper just said that they believed Iran was targeting to kill US soldiers.

Unbelievable these guys will spin any lie.

There is no appeasing war mongers I hope Iran understands that now. It best learn a lesson from Chamberlain attempting to please Hitler before WW2.

General Milley (the idiot that wrote the pullout draft left) and Sec of Defense Esper just said that they believed Iran was targeting to kill US soldiers.

Unbelievable these guys will spin any lie.

There is no appeasing war mongers I hope Iran understands that now. It best learn a lesson from Chamberlain attempting to please Hitler before WW2.
Yes,sadly theres just no winning with these demented ar$ehats,first its that iran was too chicken to risk killing any us personnel,now its that iran wanted to kill them but by the grace of god just wasnt able to.
:usflag::pleasantry:UTTER BULLSH!T:pleasantry::usflag:

Back
Top Bottom