What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Usually our 2000km missile are more expensive but you must consider the fact that they are not the bulk of what we use in battle , they are there to deter enemy from starting something like the war of the cities we previously faced. In case of war in certain the missile of the fate family or something like Qiam and also rocket like fajr will be the weapon of choice and those are a lot cheaper than for example Sedjil .

Call me immoral, the bases that Hajizadeh showed in presentation are the size of some small city since they need to house large infrastructure and suprastructure roads, runways, hangars of all sizes and types, housing buildings, command centers, barracks, maintenance buildings, radars, support buildings, etz... Some of these bases are secluded from civilian small towns and large cities and why bother raining down so many ballistic missiles when you can take it out with one shot. I would consider using ballistic missile small grade nuclear MARV warheads just to obliterate entire base with one single shot or develop stealth cruise missile like JASSM-ER (those things are very deadly and will replace tomahawk cruise missiles in the future)...

Call me immoral, the bases that Hajizadeh showed in presentation are the size of some small city since they need to house large infrastructure and suprastructure roads, runways, hangars of all sizes and types, housing buildings, command centers, barracks, maintenance buildings, radars, support buildings, etz... Some of these bases are secluded from civilian small towns and large cities and why bother raining down so many ballistic missiles when you can take it out with one shot. I would consider using ballistic missile small grade nuclear MARV warheads just to obliterate entire base with one single shot or develop stealth cruise missile like JASSM-ER (those things are very deadly and will replace tomahawk cruise missiles in the future)...
The bases are big but point of interest in those bases are limited , what's the use of hitting parking lot or lavatories ? When 5 or 6 precision hit can effectively shut down a base why go nuclear and buy bad Public Relation for yourself .

Do all you guys learn military tactics from Hollywood movies and Call of Duty?

If you first idea to any potential military engagement is “durrrr drop nuclear bomb durrr see look I won” then please save everyone’s IQ from dropping and don’t even comment.

Do all you guys learn military tactics from Hollywood movies and Call of Duty?

If you first idea to any potential military engagement is “durrrr drop nuclear bomb durrr see look I won” then please save everyone’s IQ from dropping and don’t even comment.
You do know the Tomahawk missile had a nuclear payload until the end of the cold war right? Tactical nuclear weapons are useful. Look at all the projects the u.s. has with Davy Crockett artillery launched. Maybe today since Iran doesent have any nuclear weapons they wouldn't use tactical nuclear weapons. But what I think would be better than nuke at taking out military bases are MOABs. Nukes aren't the first thing that happens but Nuclear war can escalate quickly.

Now it becomes clear why palestinians/jordanians are such losers.....
Your retarded. I grew up in America and am smarter than you autistic pig. Don't insult my country. You're country is the one that has losers. Losing to the Arabs in a matter of years. Iran copies it's missiles from American, Chinese and, Russian technology and acts like it's theirs. Copying missiles isn't something to be proud of. I know much more about how missiles work and how to effectively use them than you. You had nothing to say so you said your country is bad with no proof.

who are the losers, the palestinians or the akhoonds who sacrifice everything and destroy iran to lick the balls of the palestinians?
I'm not Palestinian am I? Jordan and Palestine are 2 different countries. Jordan has a respectable military while Palestine has virtually no military. I don't speak Farsi so don't talk to me in it. You're kind of gay. Why do you think of licking someone else's balls?

Yes yes... me retard.... you cleaver man..... My contry bad for making missiles.... your "country" good because it was created by England, and the your king is a little gay boy whos mother was an English prostitue....

Very good.....by the way.... which kabab shop do you work in.... with all your cleverness?! LOL

I'm not Palestinian am I? Jordan and Palestine are 2 different countries. Jordan has a respectable military while Palestine has virtually no military. I don't speak Farsi so don't talk to me in it. You're kind of gay. Why do you think of licking someone else's balls?
i didn't say you are palestinian or give a shit about you

go cry about working for saudi arabia with your genius ideas for grenade launchers

Yes yes... me retard.... you cleaver man..... My contry bad for making missiles.... your "country" good because it was created by England, and the your king is a little gay boy whos mother was an English prostitue....

Very good.....by the way.... which kabab shop do you work in.... with all your cleverness?! LOL
Learn English for one. Contry, cleaver. You're country pre the dirty ayatollah was instituted by the West and the Soviets. Which rug factory do you work at piece of garbage? At least my king doesent have a terrorist beard like your leader.

Learn English for one. Contry, cleaver. You're country pre the dirty ayatollah was instituted by the West and the Soviets. Which rug factory do you work at piece of garbage? At least my king doesent have a terrorist beard like your leader.
Your*
doesn't*

If you're going to tell others to learn English you should at least have the decency to follow your own advice.

i didn't say you are palestinian or give a shit about you

go cry about working for saudi arabia with your genius ideas for grenade launchers
Saudi Arabia is much richer than your country per capita. Much more opportunity to work their especially because they spend 10 times your budget and 2030. **** your family faggot.

Back
Top Bottom