What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Artesh or sepah?
To be honest both of them ditch them as soon as they managed to replace them with better upgrade or replacement. For example just several year ago IRGC upgraded the zelzal warhead so instead of carrying one warhead it carry 30 bombleat that each of them was around 17 kg.or they replaced it with fateh missile

Is it possible to upgrade Zelzal to Fajr standard? Or range is an issue in this?
There is a pic somewhere in the forum of a zelzal that has been fitted with a fajr or zolfaqar warhead,tho whether this was just a test program or an actual upgrade program I`m afraid that sadly I cant remember.

There is a pic somewhere in the forum of a zelzal that has been fitted with a fajr or zolfaqar warhead,tho whether this was just a test program or an actual upgrade program I`m afraid that sadly I cant remember.
Fateh 110 and it's family is expensive, IMO fajr rocket is the real potent option. Thanks for info

Fateh 110 and it's family is expensive, IMO fajr rocket is the real potent option. Thanks for info

I don't think Iran should be producing Zelzals anymore I think they should just stick to producing low cost and high cost version of the Fatteh capable of achieving a CEP as low as 3 meters for high cost precision strike version up to 300 meters for a low cost cluster version
I think the best way is to use a crude land based positioning system specifically made for your missiles allowing you to do post launch Trajectory corrections + various types of terminal guidance system

I think every Iranian missile base should have it's own atomic clock and multiple receivers and transmitters within 10km radius of each base

upload_2018-3-15_14-50-40.png

TREASON

آقای روحانی در پاسخ به نامه سرلشکر باقری چه دستوری داد! - آپارات

کریمی قدوسی :ستادکل نیروهای مسلح گفت بخاطر عدم تخصصی بودجه توسط دولت، تولید موشک متوقف شده است! روحانی می‌گوید نمی‌توانم به دوتا ارتش حقوق بدهم، سپاه باید منحل شود!

:lol:

Next headline: Rouhani exchanges Iran's entire armed forces for a big mac.

TREASON

آقای روحانی در پاسخ به نامه سرلشکر باقری چه دستوری داد! - آپارات

کریمی قدوسی :ستادکل نیروهای مسلح گفت بخاطر عدم تخصصی بودجه توسط دولت، تولید موشک متوقف شده است! روحانی می‌گوید نمی‌توانم به دوتا ارتش حقوق بدهم، سپاه باید منحل شود!

Doesn't sepah pay for themselves anyways?

Doesn't sepah pay for themselves anyways?
It's Propaganda.
Khatam-ol-Anbia's incomes are already seen in IRGC's budget, without mentioning government's debt to it.

:lol:

Next headline: Rouhani exchanges Iran's entire armed forces for a big mac.
as far as I'm aware, Rouhani already sold Iran for lower than that.
Also if this MP was lying, Rouhani wouldn't hesitate a single minute to sue him.

I don't think Iran should be producing Zelzals anymore I think they should just stick to producing low cost and high cost version of the Fatteh capable of achieving a CEP as low as 3 meters for high cost precision strike version up to 300 meters for a low cost cluster version
I think the best way is to use a crude land based positioning system specifically made for your missiles allowing you to do post launch Trajectory corrections + various types of terminal guidance system

I think every Iranian missile base should have it's own atomic clock and multiple receivers and transmitters within 10km radius of each base

View attachment 459526
Iran already unveiled an LPS almost 2 years ago
https://www.islamicinvitationturkey...ns-or-does-not-provide-the-desired-precision/

13315431_10153660942178603_6397790887839531584_n.jpg

Zolfaghar ballistic missile with a message for Zionists:
View attachment 460953

Official information
Qadr-F ballistic missile:
Minimum range: 500 km
Maximum range: 1948 km
Length: 15.86 m
Diameter: 125 cm
weight:17458 kg
warhead weight: 640kg

Zolfaghar ballistic missile:
Minimum range: 500 km
Maximum range: 700 km
Length: 10.47 m
Diameter: 680 cm
weight:4615 kg
warhead weight: 579 kg

نمایشگاه دستاوردهای نیروی هوا فضای سپاه در راهیان نور - آپارات
Yeah you wish... Israel is here to stay and there's nothing IRI can or will ever be able to do.

Back
Top Bottom