What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Solid rocket static test , Probably Fateh or Fajr-5 ...
nasasuccessf.jpg
Similar HBM strain gauge equipt load cells and its engine test platforms we have in Parchin! They use test platforms build in Shah era in Parchin for this purpose and expanded it.

I'm not an expert but look like this is solid fuel ballistic missile .... maybe this is the carrier killer that they tested in three years ago ...

No dadash, this is liquid fuelled. However, this can apply this technology to sejill as well. Regardless of it being liquid fuelled or not, this is still a accurate beast :enjoy:

plz make nukes fast i'd like to see the persian empire.i'd even volunteer if deemed fit for service.even though my eyesight is fucked

coolest thing about iran is the names.like YA ALI ROCKETS and IMAM HUSSAN (A.S) UNIVERSITY etc.i'd like to see the persian empire.i'd even volunteer if deemed fit for service.even though my eye sight is fucked

Is it possible to make nukes covertly?
thanks for your love for Iran my friend..the truth is that Iran already is a nuclear weapon threshold nation and can produce nukes instantly only if she is attacked first as this gives Iran enough pretext to go nuclear...

Thanks.Dude i'd like to interact more with Iran.Get to know why they resist,What is their binding to this religion.I'd like to learn more about faith and Roullah and Ali Khameni.Any thing non Iranian shias could do to help Iran?
Dude all you can do as a shia muslim for Iran is to study hard and to become a scientifically progressive muslim . other than that , we also need you to be safe .

be safe my friend , we love you and we hold you very dear .

may allah be with you bro .

respects

Thanks.Dude i'd like to interact more with Iran.Get to know why they resist,What is their binding to this religion.I'd like to learn more about faith and Roullah and Ali Khameni.Any thing non Iranian shias could do to help Iran?
Non Iranian Shias can help Iran and Shia in general when they educate themselves well and before everybody and then become scientists and engineers and then become No.1 in each and every aspect of life...A Shia can help Iran when they educate others about the misunderstandings about Iran and Shia in general... Shia must be as good as what Allah, his prophet and his Ahl el beit expects us to be...

As haman said, be safe too... we are already little in numbers... Iran has little population growth rate unfortunately... you can make up for that in Pakistan...

become a scientist or doctor or a good engineer...make good money... make more Shia but first class, educated and Momen shia kids who as Shia says are man of logic and love......

for now since you are here, go and enjoy some of our shia taste:

Iranian High Tech Industries
Made in Iran
This paradise is called Iran

Last edited:
5c6OrlG.jpg

There is also a missile known as the Emad-1 MRBM, with 1700km range, 500m accuracy, and 750kg payload. It is a variation of the Shahab-3 MRBM. It is Iran’s first maneuvering reentry vehicle equipped system (to improve accuracy), liquid propelled, equipped with SATNAV, and reported to be slated for deployment sometime after 2016. To date, there are no indications testing has occurred. Note: The CEP is a dramatic increase over the Shahab-3’s CEP of approx. 2,000m.

http://csis.org/files/publication/141007_Iran_Rocket_Missile_forces.pdf

2000m is a lot. 500m and it is not précis.qui them caratéristique the accuracy of baistique Russian missile, American and Israeli?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom