What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

What´s about making inflatable concrete shelters?.
It is a kind of infatable shelter that can be covered by one or two layers of concrete.
IRGC can build dozens of those kinds of shelters in weeks to complement the undeground bases. Those can be even built in series and then deployed in remote areas and cover up easily with dust or sand.
Inflatable concrete shelters

At around 6 min, the narrator mentions this forum and uses our discussions as a reference regarding the Dehlavieh missile.
wonder which is better to attack enemy tanks , dehlavieh or Almas , it seems we opted on Almas and azaraksh for UAVs and Toofan for ground forces . didn't see dehlavieh to be mainstream in any branches, in fact i had seen it more at the hand of Iranian proxies than Iranian forces , wonder why.

wonder which is better to attack enemy tanks , dehlavieh or Almas , it seems we opted on Almas and azaraksh for UAVs and Toofan for ground forces . didn't see dehlavieh to be mainstream in any branches, in fact i had seen it more at the hand of Iranian proxies than Iranian forces , wonder why.
Almas has top attack capability which not only allows you to target one of the weakest parts of the tank ie the turret top where any penetration stands a very good chance of at least incapacitating or even killing the turret crew,not to mention its loal capability as well.
iran still has a veritable sh!t load of toophans,also the system is as bulky and heavy as hell so its not well suited to proxy/auxiliary forces that may need to shoot and scoot quickly.
The tow/toophan may be "man portable" in theory,but its the kornet/dehlavie thats actually man portable in reality.

The tow/toophan may be "man portable" in theory,but its the kornet/dehlavie thats actually man portable in reality.
well recent trend is this formation.
1*ZZ-ooWD0URH_u3s0-DDMyA.jpeg

1_%2814%29~28.jpg

its years i didn't see them carried by troopers
to be honest dehlavieh is also bulky and not suitable for troop in my mind, interestingly 5 year ago we build an light vehicle equipped with anti tank system called Pirooz that use 4x Dehlavieh but i didn't see it in use
C6Zgkwe-696x586.jpg

well recent trend is this formation.
1*ZZ-ooWD0URH_u3s0-DDMyA.jpeg

1_%2814%29~28.jpg

its years i didn't see them carried by troopers
to be honest dehlavieh is also bulky and not suitable for troop in my mind, interestingly 5 year ago we build an light vehicle equipped with anti tank system called Pirooz that use 4x Dehlavieh but i didn't see it in use
C6Zgkwe-696x586.jpg
Pirooz entered service around this year

Not really. Only 2 launchers we've seen had 2 missiles, and that's only because the other 2 weren't installed
we saw the poster of the system with 4, but the actual system with 2.
and why not install the other two. you think if they don't install it eigh now ,hey will install it later in battle field . since when they did that , what you see now is what you get
by the way i cant see any mounting point for another two

we saw the poster of the system with 4, but the actual system with 2.
and why not install the other two. you think if they don't install it eigh now ,hey will install it later in battle field . since when they did that , what you see now is what you get
by the way i cant see any mounting point for another two
Right here, circled is the bottom rail for a launcher
20220813_153851~2.jpg

Picture 2-4, with all 4 launchers
IMG_20220813_154428_259.jpg
IMG_20220813_154348_372.jpg
IMG_20220812_233145_912.jpg

Iran builds a 6 launcher battlefield rocket disguised as a white civilian truck at a fraction of the cost, but HIMARS is some super weapon never seen before.

While you have to hide a HIMARS under bridges, vegetation, or other forms of concealment, constantly! You can literally part this truck in the side of a road or a parking lot in plain-view right in front of recon, and satellites and it will avoid targeting and destruction.

In terms of pure practicality, this Fath launcher is better. Most countries have 100,000s or millions of trucks in circulation, if a country wishes to targeted every truck in existence in a country, it simply can't wage war.
1660671324718.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom