What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

FX3v-dMXoAEeb2m

Last edited:
I see, great tweet.

Alot more investment it seems to going South rather than westwards with these new bases

Might be in the Iranian calculus that any conflict with Israel would likely involve the US eventually, and so the South is actually more important than the west considering Hezbollah would be doing most of the leg work anyways.

So with the new style of bases, their can be a salvo of 320 theater BMs within a very short time frame. Excluding the other bases, I think this gives a pretty good indication of the number of theater BMs Iran has or is planning to have in inventory and it is certainly in the 5 figures.

You only build this kind of fire rate if you have alot of inventory that you need to use, but current methods are too slow

Here's the thing, from the location of these bases, Emad would not reach Israel would it? If you assume 1650km for Emad, or 2000km in any case it is too far

This seems more intended to target USAF in any part of Saudi Arabia, or anything really in the whole Arabian Peninsula. I initially thought it was mostly for Israel
Iran's strategy has always been chopping off the 'head of the octopus'. Israel is incidental.

Back
Top Bottom