What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

And there you have it, the quintessential answer to the Zionist ABM question. This is the "silver-bullet" we've been waiting for and it did not disappoint whatsoever!

• HGV capable
  • Highly maneuverable
  • Heavy Payload
  • Quick deployment time
  • Already under mass-production
  • Long-range (Able to cover all of Israel)
  • Devastating ability Strike all of the Zionist entity with impunity due to HGV capability

Last edited:
1644438975153.png

Bro you said that North Korea developed nukes because of they had no other form of deterrent. Which is wrong. Anyways Clinton was not going to invade North Korea. It was just a consideration. He was not going to do it. North Korea would still stand today the same with or without nukes.

There is this Israeli member on PDF that claims that Israel will nuke Iran the moment Iran gets nukes.

Brother, my goal was essentially to show that Iran has a greater amount of non-nuclear deterrence options available to it than North Korea, and heavier ones too (disruption of a large chunk of global energy supplies, and severely damaging the zionist entity which to US elites is more important than America itself).

If you're of the opinion that North Korea would have stood in the same position today without its nukes, then you'll be confirming my conclusion that conventional deterrence is possible against nuclear powers - provided your strategy and doctrine are aptly designed to fulfill the task.

Last edited:
Brother, my goal was essentially to show that Iran has a greater amount of non-nuclear deterrence options in comparison to North Korea, and heavier ones too (disruption of a large chunk of global energy supplies, and severely damaging the zionist entity which to US elites is more important than America itself).

If you're of the opinion that North Korea would have stood in the same position today without its nukes, then you're confirming my conclusion that conventional deterrence is possible against nuclear powers - provided your strategy and doctrine are designed to fulfill the task.
I think your argument is correct, even Pakistan falls into that category- if the country has to clutch and rely on nuclear weapons to survive, then it was already vulnerable before it acquire nukes. SO yes, your theory seems correct. China has a large army and well funded one too, and they didnt increase their nuclear weapons volume too much, until recently too, and what explains it is that China's conventional capabilities are vast and strong enough to not need to be supported so critically by nukes.

What a pitty, i've been waiting for Iranian df-17.

I think the path of this new Iranian missile is also difficult to predict.

And there you have it, the quintessential answer the Zionist ABM question. This is the "silver-bullet" we've been waiting for and it did not disappoint whatsoever!

• HGV capable
  • Highly maneuverable
  • Heavy Payload
  • Quick deployment time
  • Already under mass-production
  • Long-range (Able to cover all of Israel)
  • Strike the Zionist with impunity due to HGV capability

Hoping and praying this missile or its equivalent will be deployed in Yemen. The Yemeni Resistance there needs these game-changing weapons.

Dude, why do you waste your time with this nonsense? It is crystal clear that you are right.

I'm really surprised to read nonsense of this level on PDF from mature Iranian members. I feel like I am in a kindergarten. They killed Soleimani and took full responsibility for it and even called him a terrorist and a danger to the world. They treated him like Bin Laden. The US would've never done that to the Soviet Union, or even today's Russia or today's China. People who think that Iran has established deterrence against the US are not only delusional, but they are plain stupid and retarded. It's just as simple as that. No offense to any of our members here though.

People also forget the fact that any war between Israel and Iran or between Iran and US would not be conventional alone. Therefore, Iranian military generals and decision-makers are justified to choose the least disastrous options for them and the Iranian nation. And that options could be avoiding a direct conflict at all costs. Sometimes, you need to swallow your pride and choose to live in order to fight in another day. Heck, even China avoids engaging in a direct military conflict with the US - while Washington is continually arming Taiwan and has its battleships in the South China sea. Iranian leaders aren't emotional but actually rational thinkers in this instance.

People also forget the fact that any war between Israel and Iran or between Iran and US would not be conventional alone. Therefore, Iranian military generals and decision-makers are justified to choose the least disastrous options for them and the Iranian nation. And that options could be avoiding a direct conflict at all costs. Sometimes, you need to swallow your pride and choose to live in order to fight in another day. Heck, even China avoids engaging in a direct military conflict with the US - while Washington is continually arming Taiwan and has its battleships in the South China sea. Iranian leaders aren't emotional but actually rational thinkers in this instance.

Really disappointed in your political choice... You are now another atboy935 or whatever his called..

The Horn has such a rich history and absolute fortress.. they defeated the portuguese liberating the persian gulf during the Ajuraan sultanate era.. One of the wealthiest sultanates to ever exist and powerful navy which is how they destroyed the portuguese..

They also colonized Maldives an used to be their stragetic outpost in the indian ocean spice trade in order to control trade route..

Last edited:
Really disappointed in your political choice... You are now another atboy935 or whatever his called..

Somali has such a rich and a absolute for the ummah.. they defeated the portuguese liberating the persian gulf during the Ajuraan sultanate era.. One of the wealthiest sultanates and power navy which is how they destroyed the portuguese..

They also colonized Maldives an used to be their stragetic outpost in the indian ocean spice trade

90 - 95% of Irani's population is Muslim. The day I learned sectarianism is retarded and destructive for all of us (Muslims) is the day I felt so much relief.

Iran and Aghan Taliban have sorted out their differences. Now, look at the results of their cooperation: A complete victory over the Nations of Kufr. This is what the rest of the Muslim world needs to emulate. Cooperation brings victory; sectarianism brings shame and agony.

I think your argument is correct, even Pakistan falls into that category- if the country has to clutch and rely on nuclear weapons to survive, then it was already vulnerable before it acquire nukes. SO yes, your theory seems correct. China has a large army and well funded one too, and they didnt increase their nuclear weapons volume too much, until recently too, and what explains it is that China's conventional capabilities are vast and strong enough to not need to be supported so critically by nukes.
Pakistan acquired nukes only because India did so in 1974. Don't jerk off thinking that it had to d with Pakistan's weakness vis a vis your country.

about this missile , Iran said they reduced the weight by 1/3rd , that can't be achieved by only changing the material in the body . I wonder if we used the new gel fuel they were talking previously about ?the one that they were said like solid fuel can be stored for long time and like liquid fuel engine can be turned on and off ?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom