What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

This is why we have a nuclear program and are continuing to develop more advanced centrifuges. We need to reduce our breakout time as much as possible. Should the USA or Israel resort to nuclear weapons to disable these bases, the designs and centrifuges need to be in place to rapidly enrich to 90% and assemble a few warheads within 1 weeks time in smaller facilities.

the scenario you talking about is NOT exist,

let say: the U.S attacks with Low-Yield nukes and we survive that, you think after 15 minutes that U.S satellite go over the impact point and realized that we have survive first strike they just going to leave it and walk way ??

let say they do walk way , and we start enriching to 90% and after week we have enough fissile material for Uranium bomb and start assambaling a warhead and after a month we have one or two or three warhead . the plutonium depending on type or even Thermo will be totally different timeline
let assume for argument's sake that, meaning we have to wait one half month and then after conflict is over we are going to strike back, really after everything is over and casualties are counted and public are wear we just going to star all over again.

let say we do strike back after we enriching to 90% assembled 3 warhead,
then again we run out of nuclear warhead and out stock reaches Zero and you think this time U.S will not retaliate heavely using deployed warhead ? and you think we ging to survive the second U.S strike ?? and you think that again the U.S going to give us one and half month to go make more nukes ?

this is why i made my first post specially for Iranian members so they come out of delusions and fantasy and start recognizing reality, with all of this simple info i just provided and my knowledge, I was talking about the reality of our capability and posture

Last edited:

let say: the U.S attacks with Low-Yield nukes and we survive that, you think after 15 minutes that U.S satellite go over the impact point and realized that we have survive first strike they just going to leave it and walk way ??
let say they do walk way , and we start enriching to 90% and after week we have enough fissile material and start assambaling a warhead and after a month we have one or two or three warhead .
let assume for argument's sake, meaning we have to wait one half month and then after conflict is over we are going to strike back, really after everything is over and casualties are counted and public are wear we just going to star all over again.

let say we do strike back after we nriching to 90% assembled 3 warhead,
then again we run out of nuclear warhead and out stock reaches Zero and you think this time U.S will not retaliate heavely using deployed warhead ? and you think we ging to survive the second U.S strike ?? and you think that again the U.S going to give us one and half month to go make more nukes ?
this is why i made my first post specially for Iranian members so they come out of delusions and fantasy and start recognizing reality

Are you just saying that Iran currently has nukes ready to go then? Or are you trying to allude to something else?

Are you just saying that Iran currently has nukes ready to go then? Or are you trying to allude to something else?
Pakistan scientist Dr Abdul Qadir Khan was big ZERO when it comes to Iran nuclear........ program. just smok screen to keep IAEA busy for 15 years.
google sreach Vyacheslav Danilenko former soviet thermonuclear weapon expert.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/the-...ons-and-treasons.427176/page-68#post-11602044

This is United Nation nuclear agency not me

First
UNSCR 2231 has recognized iran as nuclear power if you should know . to educate yourself please google search nuclear power country so to find out what it meaning by international law and understand it does not mean at all nuclear electricity .
UN website NOT ME
resolution 2231 (2015) - the United Nations
http://www.un.org/en/ga/search/view_doc.asp?symbol=S/RES/2231(2015)

2nd: The 2011 IAEA Iran report : the 1990 Marivan large-scale nuclear test .
which guess what U.S has provided to IAEA the satellite pictures .
this is IAEA websilte NOT ME
https://www.iaea.org/sites/default/files/gov2011-65.pdf

3rd: also known as PMD ( previous military dimension )

Frontline- April 13, 1993 (Iran and the Bomb)

++++++

Iran Exploding-bridgewire Wire detonator (EBW)
EBW references from IAEA Board of Governors’ reports
http://www.atomicreporters.com/2014/02/iran-new-developments-exploding-bridge-wire-ebw/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploding-bridgewire_detonator

++++++

Project Midan: Developing and Building an Underground Nuclear Test Site in Iran
http://isis-online.org/isis-reports...uilding-an-underground-nuclear-test-site-in-i

The secret part the Iran nuclear deal with US ( JCPOA )
U.S John kerry told IAEA not to publish the photos,
Obama's secret Iran deals exposed

+++++

People just google sreach Vycheslav V. Danilenko former Soviet scientist nuclear weapons expert .
our program had multi ................route, it would been even unwise and unreliableto to only relay one route, . and if you follow and study IRI Iran they are never interested in anything that the China offers them and always after Russian or western technology .
AQ Khan in our program was big zero compared to soviet union Vycheslav V. Danilenko thermonuclear weapon experts . AQ Khan was IAEA ghost chess before Israeli American quote Iran with real stuff

Vycheslav V. Danilenko former Soviet scientist nuclear weapons expert then you come to realization that Abdul Qadeer Khan story has almost zero rule in Iran program and AQ Khan it was just smoke screen cover up to keep IAEA busy by iranians to be used before we (iran ) got quote red handed

Vyacheslav Danilenko
NOT ME it is IAEA
he November 8, 2011 International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) safeguards report on Iran identifies a foreign expert that may have been important to Iran’s development of implosion detonation systems used in nuclear weapons. The Agency writes in the report that it has “strong indications that the development by Iran of the high explosives initiation system, and its development of the high speed diagnostic configuration used to monitor related experiments, were assisted by the work of a foreign expert who was not only knowledgeable in these technologies, but who, a Member State has informed the Agency, worked for much of his career with this technology in the nuclear weapon programme of the country of his origin.”

Information in other IAEA documents reviewed by ISIS identifies this person as Vycheslav V. Danilenko1. Born in 1934, Danilenko worked in the nuclear weapon complex at VNIITF, Chelyabinsk-70 for three decades. At VNIITF in the early 1960s, he was a member of the gas dynamics group and became involved in the study of the manufacture of synthetic diamonds. He worked with leading explosives experts in the Soviet nuclear weapons program and developed understanding of the fundamentals of detonation, including shock compression. In 1960, the head of VNIIF, B. I. Zababakhin, launched the institute’s research into the possibility of diamond synthesis by using the shock compression of graphite. Leading Soviet nuclear weapons experts were leaders in this effort in the early 1960s. In a recent book chapter Danilenko says that “experiments aimed at developing methods for synthesis were highly classified; for security reason, the results were initially contained only in secret reports from VNIITF.”2 According to IAEA officials, he likely had knowledge of the application of high explosives in the Soviet nuclear weapons program. Given his background and experience, this ex-Soviet nuclear weapons expert was well versed in key aspects of developing nuclear weapons.

Danilenko also has experience in the important area of the diagnostics of high explosions. His publications include work on high-speed photography and describe optical techniques by which fiber optic cables are used to capture the time of arrival of explosive shock waves.

After leaving VNIITF in either 1989 or 1991, Danilenko moved to Ukraine and established the company ALIT in Kiev, producing ultra-dispersed diamonds (UDD or nanodiamonds). He experienced economic difficulties by the mid-1990s. According to the IAEA, he contacted the Iranian embassy in mid-1995, offering his expertise on UDD. At the end of the year, he was contacted by Dr. Seyed Abbas Shahmoradi, who headed the Physics Research Center and also worked at the Sharif University of Technology.3 Danilenko signed a contract with Shahmoradi, according to IAEA documents.

+++++

Thanks to Obama for PMD

before Yukio Amano IAEA chief visit to Iran suddenly floods in Tehran province and Parchin area
Sep 20, 2015

then
samples taken by Iranian experts from Parchin military site with no IAEA inspectors present before close IAEA PMD case \ basically Iran curry out inspection itself and guess what Iran came out clean

and then

IAEA Board of Governors closes Iran PMD case

CNN news analysis North Korea nuclear weapon program and miniaturization in 2013
people can draw their own conclusions

connect dots together then people can get good Idea where Iran nuclear program is and how it has come about

Last edited:

let say they do walk way , and we start enriching to 90% and after week we have enough fissile material and start assambaling a warhead and after a month we have one or two or three warhead .
let assume for argument's sake, meaning we have to wait one half month and then after conflict is over we are going to strike back, really after everything is over and casualties are counted and public are wear we just going to star all over again.

let say we do strike back after we nriching to 90% assembled 3 warhead,
this is why i made my first post specially for Iranian members so they come out of delusions and fantasy and start recognizing reality

You are completely missing the points here.

This scenario is by far the most likely scenario. You need to stop being naïve. Everyone in the IRGC is aware of this reality. That a nuclear first strike by Israel and/or the United States is the most likely means of disabling nuclear hardened missile facilities. The Americans have armed their submarines with these low yield thermo nuclear weapons last year, and the Dimona nuclear facility in Israel is now active as of a week ago....

For some reason you just made up assumptions about my statement in that I never made. When did I say, they will walk away?

They will have no idea whether or not the bases are still functional after a strike. Only until it starts firing, or if by chance they will have detected mobile TELs escaping these facilities in case the gateways are destroyed. Secondly, they actually have to be within range of all these facilities. But that is not even the point I am trying to make

If you listened to what I was saying, the purpose for investments into nuclear R&D is to significantly reduce the breakout time to <1week. More importantly you have failed to note that Iran already has stockpiles of 20% enriched Uranium that can be enriched rapidly. You've for some reason out of all these years assumed these nuclear warheads are built one at a time. For example: Japan currently have enough weapons-grade plutonium to develop 1000 nuclear warheads. The most difficult aspect of enrichment is from 0-20, from 20-90% required an estimated 10% more Effort (SWU). Once this threshold is crossed. Iran is capable of using their hypothetical thousands of kilograms of 20% enrich Uranium to develop a dozen or so warheads rapidly in smaller facilities, with more advanced centrifuges. This is the whole point of the argument. The whole purpose is to stockpile enriched uranium prior to conflict in case rapid nuclear breakout is required by the dozens of warheads. The purpose of Project AMAD was to design these warheads prior to conflict incase this need arises. This is the capability Iran is trying to develop and develop urgently. We are not there yet unfortunately, but hopefully some day. Iran currently has 4 tons of UF6 stockpiled. You act as if it's the first time Iran has ever handled the nuclear enrichment cycle.

Are you just saying that Iran currently has nukes ready to go then?
the first sentence in your question is more of realty
For some reason you just made up assumptions about my statement in that I never made. When did I say, they will walk away?
i never quote you or respond to you or your statements do i do not know what are you talking about

They will have no idea whether or not the bases are still functional after a strike. Only until it starts firing, or if by chance they will have detected mobile TELs escaping these facilities in case the gateways are destroyed. Secondly, they actually have to be within range of all these facilities. But that is not even the point I am trying to make
i am very sorry and i do apologize for using this word. what childish analysis, for give me for say it this way.
last time we were about to strike U.S bases in Iraq in retaliation to murder of Haj Gassem Solimani, three days before strike that they had intelligence that we about to strike but they didn't know where,
that is why Trump on twitter keep issuing threats to detare

because of leak from with in Iran national security council,
they have many colabaters and Fifth column that is why they invaset alot in them

If you listened to what I was saying, the purpose for investments into nuclear R&D is to significantly reduce the breakout time to <1week.
the problem with this sentence yours is the lack of knowledge about nuclear weapons and how they are made and assembled and getting operational
dozens of warheads. The purpose of Project AMAD ons of UF6 stockpiled. You act as if it's the first time Iran has ever handled the nuclear enrichment cycle.
here again you don't know the project Amad
and you think that was only project which was raning at time.

Last edited:
. We are not there yet unfortunately,
okay thanks for enlightening us.
but guess what, as it is look like things are escalating with U.S over nuclear program and soon you in for surprises.
at that point i will come back here in this forum and reminding you of your statment.

CBS program 60 minutes The survivors Iran IRGC ballistic missile strike on U.S Al-Asad base in Iraq

UAV drone images IRGC strike on U.S Al-Asad base in Iraq 0:00
The intelligence officer U.S Aain Al-Asad base in Iraq told me hour before the strike that Iran fueling 27 it ballistic missiles to flatten this base 5:00,
images night vision camera at moment IRGC strike on U.S Al-Asad base in Iraq 6:54,

Last edited:
CBS program 60 minutes The survivors Iran IRGC ballistic missile strike on U.S Al-Asad base in Iraq

Watched it too..Program was to portray US so smart they knew everything in advance..waited until Iran finished receiving the last commercial Sat photos before removing the material and personal..how smart they are and naive Iranians are ....lol made for Dump US public consumption....confessed Iranian missiles are accurate and deadly.
Watched it too..Program was to portray US so smart they knew everything in advance..waited until Iran finished receiving the last commercial Sat photos before removing the material and personal..how smart they are and naive Iranians are ....lol made for dumb US public consumption....confessed Iranian missiles are accurate and deadly.
@yavar ..100% with your assessments..read the IAEA report... Iran nuclear state ..it is..

Last edited:

Watched it too..Program was to portray US so smart they knew everything in advance..waited until Iran finished receiving the last commercial Sat photos before removing the material and personal..how smart they are and naive Iranians are ....lol made for Dump US public consumption....confessed Iranian missiles are accurate and deadly.

@yavar ..100% with your assessments..read the IAEA report... Iran nuclear state ..it is..

I still think they are lying about no equipment being destroyed. Although they never said that explicitly, they implied it. They know Iran was getting SAT photos of the base but they'd have no idea where Iran was going to strike in that base

I still think they are lying about no equipment being destroyed. Although they never said that explicitly, they implied it. They know Iran was getting SAT photos of the base but they'd have no idea where Iran was going to strike in that base
I believe Iran side story...Iran informed IRAQ government before the firing ... They (US) did not get a chance to get everyone out so used the shelters..but according to US..they are so brave that they left some personnel in the base so base operation continous...give me a break..your base is about to experience massive attack and you keep people there....

I still think they are lying about no equipment being destroyed
this is what exposes his lies

I would estimate that the nearest rocket hit 300 feet from us, and as we walked around afterwards, there were helicopters in half and holes so big that you could park a van in them, John says.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom