What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

this is what exposes his lies

I would estimate that the nearest rocket hit 300 feet from us, and as we walked around afterwards, there were helicopters in half and holes so big that you could park a van in them, John says.

U.S. is counting on people not watching this interview since the average American would assume that the Danish military probably won't be in Iraq in the first place and Americans couldn't care to look at news sources outside of mainland America anyways (on average).

They are outright lying about 'minimal' damages, which brings me back to what I thought about the attack when it happened last year. Iran should have fired 25 more missiles and really sent home a poignant message they'll not soon forget.....

Last edited:
Your saying hitting a moving target on the ground from 2000km is harder than hitting airborne target at that range? Come on now!!!

Fog of war, you can't view and strike that deep into a country if its a peer-level opponent, but you can develop systems like S-500.
Point is: Its next to impossible to target mobile TELs at 2000km or even 500km at the onset of a high tech conflict.

I very much doubt the U.S. was ever under the impression that they could use F-35's as the main delivery system to hit Natanz. No doubt F-35's would be used in the operation and used against Iranian IADS but not as the main payload delivery system for hitting Natanz it's self.

You are the tacair power advocate in the discussion: How would the U.S strike Natanz with tacair power?

You can not create a unidimensional military and expect your enemy to idly sit by and not create a counter to that one capability!

Thats right because even a small amount of differeing assets force the opponent to invest into counters for those assets.

If you create a military that is utterly incapable of countering areal targets beyond 200km what do you think your enemy is going to do? Of course they will develop capabilities around your weaknesses to try to take away any advantages you many have

How you want to operate 200km away if your opponent is absolute numerical superiority in airpower. Only special asymmetric airpower such as a Mig-31 or Simrogh bomber could achieve that. Normal acair is lost in that case

Now under normal circumstances that would absolutely be ideal, however, when you have failed to properly acquire new aircrafts over decades on end then a smart leadership should have built up the budget needed to make up for it!

If you ask me, Irans industry is ready for fighter production in the 2030's.
At this point is just unwise luxury in invest into Tacair.

Some technology just needs a certain maturity level the overall industry and infrastructure of a country: Airpower

Some technology needs genius scientist and educated, skilled workforce, but less so industry:
Missiles

Fog of war, you can't view and strike that deep into a country if its a peer-level opponent, but you can develop systems like S-500.
Point is: Its next to impossible to target mobile TELs at 2000km or even 500km at the onset of a high tech conflict.

You are the tacair power advocate in the discussion: How would the U.S strike Natanz with tacair power?

Thats right because even a small amount of differeing assets force the opponent to invest into counters for those assets.

How you want to operate 200km away if your opponent is absolute numerical superiority in airpower. Only special asymmetric airpower such as a Mig-31 or Simrogh bomber could achieve that. Normal acair is lost in that case

If you ask me, Irans industry is ready for fighter production in the 2030's.
At this point is just unwise luxury in invest into Tacair.

Some technology just needs a certain maturity level the overall industry and infrastructure of a country: Airpower

Some technology needs genius scientist and educated, skilled workforce, but less so industry:
Missiles

PeeD, your thoughts on the recent CBS 60 minutes news segment about the Ayn Al-Assad strike?

Guess who???? Qiam warhead ? or Fateh 313 warhead ?

Untitled.jpg

U.S approved this release to show their public that a war with Iran would be devastating and JCPOA is the solution.

According to them 11 of 16 hit exactly where they were meant too. That's almost a 70% success rate which is a pretty high number for solid fuel BM's of that class especially fired is such limited quantities.

It also shows how a sensor network could potentially save your assets from an initial 1st wave strike and the importance and value of having a sufficient number of sat's and sensors deployed. However in this case since the attack was in Iraq I very much doubt Iran wasn't aware of what the U.S. was doing on the ground and the U.S. would have to be delusional to think that commercial sat photos where Iran's only source.

When they asked what did you learn so far? His 1st response was "Their missiles are accurate" which is basically the main message Iran wanted to convey! So mission accomplished!

According to them 11 of 16 hit exactly where they were meant too. That's almost a 70% success rate

total lie everybody on iraqi kurdistan heard explosion and felt waves at time of strike and all of shattered glass .
Harrier base was striked, they can say we miss the target but cant say they didnt receive it.

aftermath of U.S. Ain Al-Asad & Erbil Iraq bases after Iran IRGC ballistic missile strike

the testimony of publication who present at time is the proof

Last edited:
total lie everybody on iraqi kurdistan heard explosion and felt waves at time of strike.
Harrier base was striked, they can say we miss the target and all of shattered glass but cant say they didnt receive it.

aftermath of U.S. Ain Al-Asad & Erbil Iraq bases after Iran IRGC ballistic missile strike

the testimony of publication who present at time is the proof
There are two national armed forces in the world where the "reputation" matters more than actual Performance. One is US and the other one Israel....

US will never admit to taking a beating from a "middle power" nation such as Iran.....Israel will never admit any defeat until Iranian soldiers are actually sitting on Knesset chairs drinking tea...lol

I do not know if this 60 min video is already posted but very interesting indeed.

Last edited:
There are two national armed forces in the world where the "reputation" matters more than actual Performance. One is US and the other one Israel....

US will never admit to taking a beating from a "middle power" nation such as Iran.....Israel will never admit any defeat until Iranian soldiers are actually sitting on Knesset chairs drinking tea...lol

I do not know if this 60 min video is already posted but very interesting indeed.

Anyone notice that little smoke plume here before the first missile impacts?
1614619774980.png

According to them 11 of 16 hit exactly where they were meant too. That's almost a 70% success rate which is a pretty high number for solid fuel BM's of that class especially fired is such limited quantities.

It also shows how a sensor network could potentially save your assets from an initial 1st wave strike and the importance and value of having a sufficient number of sat's and sensors deployed. However in this case since the attack was in Iraq I very much doubt Iran wasn't aware of what the U.S. was doing on the ground and the U.S. would have to be delusional to think that commercial sat photos where Iran's only source.

When they asked what did you learn so far? His 1st response was "Their missiles are accurate" which is basically the main message Iran wanted to convey! So mission accomplished!

30% fail rate seems like a pretty expensive issue. Regardless, the fact that you can basically paralyze one of the largest bases in the world for several hours with just 11 missiles is mind blowing.

Is Iran prepared for such a scenario?
Any chance to stand against such an escalation?

no , in the first hours of Wars , half of IRI officials are nowhere to be found ... it will collapse from within ... this is common theme for regime with very high level of corruption ... and it has nothing to military capability of a country

no , in the first hours of Wars , half of IRI officials are nowhere to be found ... it will collapse from within ... this is common theme for regime with very high level of corruption ... and it has nothing to military capability of a country

Personally, I don't think any of these civilian officials have the courage to fight what so ever.

Their may be the IRGC that have the people who are motivated and courageous to fight but I'm under the impression that civilian leadership will.....as you say, be nowhere to be seen and will wish to surrender rapidly.

Personally, I don't think any of these civilian officials have the courage to fight what so ever.

Their may be the IRGC that have the people who are motivated and courageous to fight but I'm under the impression that civilian leadership will.....as you say, be nowhere to be seen and will wish to surrender rapidly.

well , this corruption and mis-managment is wide spread , even IRGC and Army are effected by it ... so , any war with any USA will be end of IR which is not Republic anymore and its more like oligarchy these days ...

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom