What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Iran high classified IRGC assessment Video after intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) test in 2005 by Ex Chief IRGC Aerospace Martyr Gen. Haj Hassan Tehrani Moghaddam ( the video in question was only show to the cleric )

Iran high classified IRGC assessment Video after intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) test in 2005 by Ex Chief IRGC Aerospace Martyr Gen. Haj Hassan Tehrani Moghaddam ( the video in question was only show to the cleric )

احمد اقا کیه

A long time ago I heard an Iranian cleric say that Iran had missiles that can hit California's shores since 2004.

What Tehrani said confirms it for me.

I think the timing of this reveal is very well chosen.

it says to the American that even if you leave the region we still can get to you with our ICBMs.

Iran was bullshitting the world with its 2000 KM missile range because US bases are close, and now that they will leave (in peace or in pieces), they are revealing the public secret that iran has ICBMs that can hit every square inch of the US soil.

Moreover, there is a Libanese political commentator named Anis Naqqach that has very strong ties with the IRGC that said that Iran has missile farms in Venezuela that can hit the US, and that all the US oil rigs will be melted if the US attacks iran or Venezuela oil infrastructures (he was commentating on Iran sending oil shipments to venezuela and US threatening to hijack them).

Last edited:
So Iran had developed ICBMs almost 15 years ago. We can be sure that Iran is completely capable of delivering a hard punch in US' face.

Well done.
Haj Hassan is talking liquid propellant

this was Martyr Syed Mehdi Solid & Martyr Salki propellant
Jan,2015
It then showed a satellite photograph of a second site, nearby, which featured a launch pad, with the 27-meter missile on it — an Iranian missile “never seen before” by the West.
Israeli TV shows ‘Iranian missile’ that ‘can reach far beyond Europe’ 2015

and now they have modified it for SLV use and call it
Zuljanah SLV 27M

these are not only projects
IRI always runs multilayer programs because of experience to make sure the program successes

so the Qaem solid fuel propellant
ex......

Last edited:
I think the timing of this reveal is very well chosen.

it says to the American that even if you leave the region we still can get to you with our ICBMs.

Iran was bullshitting the world with its 2000 KM missile range because US bases are close, and now that they will leave (in peace or in pieces), they are revealing the public secret that iran has ICBMs that can hit every square inch of the US soil.

Moreover, there is a Libanese political commentator named Anis Naqqach that has very strong ties with the IRGC that said that Iran has missile farms in Venezuela that can hit the US, and that all the US oil rigs will be melted if the US attacks iran or Venezuela oil infrastructures (he was commentating on Iran sending oil shipments to venezuela and US threatening to hijack them).

There is another Libanese political commentator named Nacer Kandil with strong ties to the IRGC that also said that Iran told America and the west that if Iran is nuked, it will make a nuke in less than a week and will nuke everyone that attacked Iran.

He said that Iran told America that the Fatwa about nukes being forbidden will change the second Iran is nuked.
Incredible. The significance of this is sky high. It wud be a strategic masterstroke if Iran reveals the true extent of its Missiles capability after US leaves the region. This will send a statement to US saying, "just because now you got back to a safe distance doesnt mean we cant strike you , if u start any bullS**t against us."

Does anyone know where @SalarHaqq is? He hasnt posted in here for a while. I dont think he's banned. wherever he is hopefully he's okay. Anyone know anything about this?

i asked few days ago where he is. i guess no one knows. hope he comes back soon.

any short translation from you guys :) many thanks in advance
So Iran had developed ICBMs almost 15 years ago. We can be sure that Iran is completely capable of delivering a hard punch in US' face.

Well done.
well, the Iranian ICMB capability was an open secret since more than an decade or so, this should be nothing shocking for anyone who follows Iranian missile achievments (old iranmilitaryforum....)

Last edited:
nothing important Gen. Kazemi talking about him and Haj Hassan traveling in 1988 to Russia for purchase of some missile technology but the Russian as usual fxxx about so Gen Kazemei start project in Iran and manged to over come the techological barrier
thanks brother @yavar
I hope the achievements in the air defence field is also promising, we cant rely on russia, history shows...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom