What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

McKenzie is a clown who greatly underestimates Iranian power. Iran can mobilize 6 million combatants in a short time. If we count the force of Al Qods and their friends of the resistance, Iran is the greatest land power in the world if we combine all the forces on the ground. The air force combined with the many drones will be powerful and the navy is very powerful too.

The US is poor war tacticians and their analysis is completely wrong. We see some examples here on the forum of American thought that is failing

Untivtled.jpg

Don't know much about these missiles or their canister but I do remember that in 1970s U.S. was testing the same canister of sidewinder for ground attack missiles. I wonder if they shared this with Iran in 1975-1978 or not. But again, this is not an area I know anything about.

It would be great if Iran could reverse engineer these metal frame canisters for common parts manufacturing - ideal in cost reduction. I am a believer of this, cost reduction.

Is Iran going to dedicate such a focused effort on this domain...Hypersonic fits very nicely with Iran's NON-NUCLEAR deterrence strategy...??

North Korea forms new research center focused on “hypersonic missiles”

The center has been ordered to conduct “full-fledged development of hypersonic guided missiles and shipboard laser weapons,” a source told Daily NK

Based on the source’s report, North Korean authorities believe hypersonic missiles, with their high speed, ability to fly at low altitudes – and even to perform evasive maneuvers – could prove a “game changer” that will “shake up” the world’s military and security order by replacing nuclear weapons, which are unlikely to be used in real combat.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom