What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Fateh/Zolfaghar family are solid fueled and are amongst some of the most versatile and precise proven missiles ever developed anywhere. The Qiams are liquid fueled and bigger with heavier payloads but they don't seem as precise or reliable. If I'm not mistaken, the past strikes carried out from 2017 onwards involved a combination of Qiams and Zolfaghars and the Qiams sometimes had issues.
There was previous speculation here of the possibly stripping the pre existing Qiams of their motors for space launch vehicles. I think their development are also very different paths and histories.

Fateh/Zolfaghar family are solid fueled and are amongst some of the most versatile and precise proven missiles ever developed anywhere. The Qiams are liquid fueled and bigger with heavier payloads but they don't seem as precise or reliable. If I'm not mistaken, the past strikes carried out from 2017 onwards involved a combination of Qiams and Zolfaghars and the Qiams sometimes had issues.
There was previous speculation here of the possibly stripping the pre existing Qiams of their motors for space launch vehicles. I think their development are also very different paths and histories.
But Qiam-2 is now precise and guided....
I wonder which one is cheaper and works better against Anti Ballistic systems?

Can anyone tell me how fateh series missiles (fateh, zolfaghar, dezful..)are better than Qiam?
Why do irgc prefer them over qiam...?
@PeeD @skyshadow @Others....
I wouldnt say that the fateh series and its derivatives are "better" as such,like all weapons they have their respective strengths and weaknesses.The main advantage to the quasi ballistics is that they can be deployed very quickly with little warning,as opposed to liquid fueled ballistic missiles like the qiam that will require fueling either before hand or after deploying to its firing position out in the countryside,this however will require additional support vehicles and personnel,tho the creation of the new salvo fire systems at the missile bases does overcome some of that problem.
Another advantage of the quasi ballistics is that operating lower down in the atmosphere reduces the chances of being detected by ir early warning satellites as opposed to liquid fueled ballistics that will be flying out to the edge of space.
Ideally iran would use both types in any conflict to both ensure the destruction of the selected targets and to be sure that any defences would have to deal with both types of weapons therefor further complicating things for that defence.However if the target was time critical or the retaliation had to be virtually immediate then its likely that the quasi ballistics would be the first weapon of choice.

I wonder which one is cheaper and works better against Anti Ballistic systems?
The Fateh/Zolfaghar deried HARM variant for sure, though the bigger liquids can also do the job. Also remember both types now have mass launch abilities.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On a slightly different note, it seems that you can still be seen and trolled by a certain degenerate tapeworm, even if the mozaleff faggot piece of garbage is placed on ignore; this is something that needs to be improved upon. To this member I say the only funny thing around here are your wet dreams of ingesting bin salman's body fluids you depraved little cock roach. Have a nice day sunshine ;-)

Can anyone tell me how fateh series missiles (fateh, zolfaghar, dezful..)are better than Qiam?
@PeeD @skyshadow @Others....
let me make it super easy , Fateh family has the same payload capacity as Qiam, better flight path, 15-20 ready to fire status and 1/3 of the size of Qiam, and more .....

whaaaaaaat? 😳😳😳😳 did Hajizadeh just said he will not obey the 2000km range limit ?

they are not Better than Qiam family,
the latest Qiam BM are no longer look like Qiam 1 or .....
it because it is nuclear capable even “low-yield" ( usable nuks as American say)

in whatever level there Attack take place in that level they will get response

Feb 07, 2020
Risk of Nuclear War Rises as U.S. Deploys a New Nuclear Weapon for the First Time Since the Cold War
so as Trump says it is locked and loaded

IN 2014
Iran IRGC Gen Panah

Last edited:
2000 km range limit is not for ever

I love how He is warning ms zarif to not even think about it.
He knows that once ms zarif sees john kerry, she might start drooling and offer Iran's missiles in exchange for a kiss.
"I love how He is warning ms zarif to not even think about it.
He knows that once ms zarif sees john kerry, she might start drooling and offer Iran's missiles in exchange for a kiss."

man you are funny...lol

:cheers::tup:

McKenzie on Iran's missile force:

''Even if Biden’s team gets an early agreement on “compliance for compliance,” the new Administration may not be able to negotiate much more until after a new Iranian President is inaugurated, in August. And then the issues only get more complex. The Pentagon is increasingly worried about Iran’s missile program, which has been pivotal to both offensive and defensive capabilities since the country’s air force was decimated during the long war with Iraq. “Over the last four years, Iran has continued to build ballistic missiles even while they’ve been under significant economic pressure,” General Kenneth F. McKenzie, Jr., the head of U.S. Central Command, told me.

Iran has half a million men and women in uniform; it is the largest military force in the Middle East, and the fourteenth largest in the world. Yet its capabilities are limited. Missiles are “the one thing that allows them to threaten their neighbors,” McKenzie said. “They have no army they can deploy. They have no air force worthy of its name, and they have a very weak and impoverished, fractured navy. But what they do have, what they view as the crown jewel, is their ballistic-missile force.” Iran’s arsenal of missiles is “very good, and they’re getting better,” McKenzie told me. Tehran has shared many of its rockets and missiles—via the Quds Force—with proxy forces in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, and Yemen. “It’s a problem Biden’s going to have to face,” he said.''

McKenzie on Iran's missile force:

''Even if Biden’s team gets an early agreement on “compliance for compliance,” the new Administration may not be able to negotiate much more until after a new Iranian President is inaugurated, in August. And then the issues only get more complex. The Pentagon is increasingly worried about Iran’s missile program, which has been pivotal to both offensive and defensive capabilities since the country’s air force was decimated during the long war with Iraq. “Over the last four years, Iran has continued to build ballistic missiles even while they’ve been under significant economic pressure,” General Kenneth F. McKenzie, Jr., the head of U.S. Central Command, told me.

Iran has half a million men and women in uniform; it is the largest military force in the Middle East, and the fourteenth largest in the world. Yet its capabilities are limited. Missiles are “the one thing that allows them to threaten their neighbors,” McKenzie said. “They have no army they can deploy. They have no air force worthy of its name, and they have a very weak and impoverished, fractured navy. But what they do have, what they view as the crown jewel, is their ballistic-missile force.” Iran’s arsenal of missiles is “very good, and they’re getting better,” McKenzie told me. Tehran has shared many of its rockets and missiles—via the Quds Force—with proxy forces in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, and Yemen. “It’s a problem Biden’s going to have to face,” he said.''

They could deter Iran three decades ago by selling Iran F16 and F15. Iran would not dare to challenge US with F15 and F16 made by US.
One mistake and the whole Iranian airforce would be gone.

Now thousands of home made missiles under mountains brings huge ammunition delivery rate and a sense of safety and victory. That is where counter deterrence appears.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom